[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

[heart] Lee Jong-suk, then super- [heart] Autumn Festival 2019, @ Lee Jong-suk your birthday, thank accompanied[heart]thanks @ Master Lee Jong-suk FanClub favorite CD and @ Sculpting in Time Cafe , romantic beautiful morning! I like you to participate in birthday support in less than a month, fortunately! I don't want to see "Listen to your voice" like the one that is dedicated and affectionate. The theme of today is also this drama. Happiness[love you][love you][love you]wishes you all the best, and I look forward to your return.
The Buddha is like me, although I like you after joining the army, but gave me enough time to understand your[flowers]gratitude every day! @李钟硕 Happy Mid-Autumn Festival, happy birthday!

• 0067DqbDly1g6xo09h5r8j30u014013n.jpg
  • 0067DqbDly1g6xo09h5r8j30u014013n.jpg
  • 0067DqbDly1g6xo0ap2zvj30u0140tir.jpg
  • 0067DqbDly1g6xo0cgbd4j30u0140wot.jpg
  • 0067DqbDly1g6xo0epaazj31400u013g.jpg
  • 0067DqbDly1g6xo0dms9qj31400u0wmz.jpg
  • 0067DqbDly1g6xo07n9ccj31400u0k0s.jpg
  • 0067DqbDly1g6xo0fr6q4j31400u0ajg.jpg
  • 0067DqbDly1g6xo0h40eoj30u0140gwk.jpg
  • 0067DqbDly1g6xo0hz6btj31400u07ab.jpg

[ @李钟硕]190913 "Congratulations to Li Zhongshuo's Happy Birthday [heart]"   
# 李钟硕    0914生日快乐# 李钟硕超话
To congratulate our Li actor on the 31st birthday, the Korean official coffee withjs called everyone, the world fans can be tonight (Beijing time) Bring your blessings on 1 Weibo and 2INSTAGRAM between 10:30-11:30, with a picture brush Li Zhongshuotag to celebrate ~
copy: #오늘은_그대가_가장_보고싶은_날
#
 당신과_만난_ 을 하는 _ _ 감사 기적 날
# 언제나 _ 기다릴게 # 당신 이 길 을 _ _ _ 가는 응원 해 # 태어나 줘서 고마워 # 같이 아프고 같이 행복 하자 #WithJS # 이종석
Chinese: # today is day # you miss the most grateful and meet your day # # wait for you whenever you should aid # # thank your birth pain together too happy with it # withjs # Lee Jong-suk
@ jongsuk0206
@ amanaproject2018

• 005IRS2kly1g6xyz8kzb5j30u00u0dm3.jpg
  • 005IRS2kly1g6xyyyvwh5j30u00u0tgp.jpg
  • 005IRS2kly1g6xyz3wyc4j30u00u079t.jpg
  • 005IRS2kly1g6xyz8kzb5j30u00u0dm3.jpg
  • Like 1

[ @李钟硕]190914『2019 Congratulations to Li Zhongshuo Happy Birthday [heart]III』   
# 李钟硕 0914生日快乐# 李钟硕超话
2019 李钟硕 birthday special offer special blessing video one:
we are all stars in the sky :wub:
this year's special blessing video also arrived as scheduled !
On the day of September 14, 2019, I missed it, and I ran out. In the role you played, in the words you said in the interview, look for you~

On this special day, we and everyone Celebrate, forward this Weibo and @李钟硕 write your birthday greetings or a piece of your impressive Li Zhongshuo words, we will get 9 of us at 9:14 on the Weibo Lucky Draw platform. The aid package, the postage is self-care.

Lyrics:
We are the stars
in the sky. Our
encounter in a lonely trip is a miracle.
I want to know the meaning of loving you
I hear the sound of heartbeat in the night sky.
Although
the eyes
that are longing for each other are looking for each other's tracks
, please
leave your footprints in my dreams .
The same uneasiness, the
same expectation,
we are the stars in the sky.
We are in a lonely journey
with warm and faint light to
illuminate each other's hearts.
We are the stars in the sky are
all proof of love

JShine Lee Chung Suk FanClub production | Forbidden two pass two modified commercial | Love production: Xiao Weiwei | bgm: stars L JShine Li Zhongshuo's Weibo video

A letter to my brother:

Dear, is it good?

It’s always been the fans who often say that they will guard you, but in fact, you are also silently guarding everyone. Isn’t it? Everyone wants you, Chinese fans, especially think that you

like your brother for nearly 5 years. I didn’t let me down after a second. People who have passed me are the ones who bring me comfort and strength when I am not happy. I am very fortunate that youth has you, but in fact, I don’t seem to know whether I like it or I am obsessed... I

should be preparing for the tour at this time of the year. Meetting is a silent agreement with the fans. I remember that the host River sister has updated an ins, and a fan said, "I have come here for three years." River sister said, "I have come here for three years." You said "I have come here in the past three years." But this year...so this agreement is that you have lost a contract. Haha

has a song with the lyrics. "Love your 20-year-old Qing Ai, love you, 30 years old, and love you forty. The age is deep. I like this lyric. When you are fifty, if you are still insisting on the role of your father, you really want to see your father’s haha. We seem to be old, I hope that when I think about each other, I used to rely on it. It

’s really good to be a tearful old brother. It’s really good. It’s really annoying to those unrealistic reports. It’s just like you’re not going to pay attention to it. It’s a bit hard but we’ve always been only believe what you say

though that you wait for very long tough day really hope you this very long journey can have a wonderful and healthy return as soon as possible back to the screen with the fans closer distance back to us but I'm still around Will wait for you because the words of Li Zhongshuo are still the names that I can think of when I am upset.

Finally, I wish my brother a happy birthday, 31 years old is not a small love. We actor adults must return health. This is the order we are still waiting for you... still waiting for you... waiting for you...
李钟硕超话# 李钟硕 We are waiting for you Come back # #李钟硕0914生日快乐# L Tears Boy 914 Weibo Video
  •  

0:12
    /
    1:06