[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

李钟硕超话# Li Zhongshuo 31 years old happy birthday [suggested small gifts] cute silver small stickers[haha]stickers suitcase, stickers computer, stickers with the cup... give your baby supplies @李钟硕 's imprint[Sewage]9/10-9/15 aid During the period, the card should be supported by the coffee shop! [Be careful for you]O Zhong Ai Wei Shuo Li Zhongshuo FanClub  Li Zhongshuo We are waiting for you to come back to the super-speaking actor Li Zhongshuo Chaohua # 钟硕去旅行#
  • 005RbTA9ly1g6ohs9nwp1j32c03401kx.jpg
  • 005RbTA9ly1g6ohs81ny5j32c0340e54.jpg

[ @ Lee Jong-suk ] 190905 "and Lee Jong-suk with reading
 Lee Jong-suk, then super- # more beautiful Lee Jong-suk #
conects update
and actor Lee Jong-suk reading together - "To you particularly boring today,"

Actor Lee Jong-suk read a poem, and recommend A collection of poems. The title of the book is "Is it extraordinarily boring today?" Is the
topic very romantic? It is
not necessary to read it from beginning to end. First, start reading within a week.

Thanks for the translation:

Tmall Han Zhiwei Original: 배우이종석과책읽기 - "오늘따라시시한그대에게"

배우이종석이시한편을낭독하면서시집한편을추천해주셨어요. 책제목은"오늘따라 시시한그대에게"
제목도낭만적이지않나요?
꼭처음부터끝까지책을읽어야하는건아니에요. 우선1주일동안손에잡고읽어보세요 L JShine Lee Jongshuo 's Weibo video

've done a rough translation of the video clip. If you have corrections, by all means let me know and I'll edit it. But this is at least hopefully a more accurate version than some of the strange things IG can produce...

Hello to the members of Connects and those of you in your 20s who can’t sleep in Korea. I am Lee Jong Suk.

I’d like to introduce to you a book (some books?) I personally like. The first book I’d like to introduce to you is “To You Who are Frivolous (or Bored?) Today.” In Romance is a Bonus Book, I played the role of an editor. As an editor in that drama, I talk about the importance of poetry. Well, it was a pretty pathetic description. Poetry is the most important thing to (help us) find rhythm in our lives. The reality is that poetry collections don’t get a lot of attention in the publishing market. I also used to think poetry was hard. But I guess I’ve learned that life with poetry is a lot richer.

“To You Who are [Bored? Frivolous?] Today”is a collection of poets’ works. It lists the changes in the feelings people have about love. It helps us see different forms of love. If you’re having a hard time because of love, I recommend you take a look at it. I think you’ll find a lot of comfort and things to identify with in it. 

I personally like this poem. It’s Han Young Eun’s “Measurement of Love.” I’ll read it to you.

Measurement of Love

The more pleasant and beautiful things are, the better

But the less of your love, the better

Your love is something between you and me

To know the quantity of love, I have no choice but to measure the distance between you and me.

So when you and I are far apart, the amount of love is great

And when you and I are close, the amount of love is small

So a little bit of love makes me laugh, and a lot of love makes me cry.

When people move apart, love grows distant also.

If since you left, love has gone away,

What is it but love that reduces me to tears every day?

An invisible love that can be felt despite one’s absence. I think it was nice to be described with such honest words. How did you like it?This book comes out in a series of three volumes. It would be nice if you could read it with me. Thank you.

(Source of the original video in Korean: https://www.conects.com/common/template/detail?id=TmRObzZ0QnZweWFhTldWQytZeDcvUT09&post_type=normal)

...........via..frozentundra:thumbsup::heart:

Image may contain: one or more people and people standingJongSuk and BoYoung went to some awards ceremonies together and always had such many sweet moments. IHYV was a total success that received many awards but in the "Baeksang Arts Awards" LBY attended alone and won an award for her role in IHYV, in her speech she said:. . . . "When reeiving awards for IHYV, Jongsuk-ie, is usually always by my side, it's lonely to be here alone" :wub:. . Then she ofc thanked Sukkie calling him "My best partner" https://storgram.com/post/B15BymxAZwB:wub::wub:

• Like 1