[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

13 Actors And Actresses Who Always Pick Good Roles Lee Jong Suk

Notable K-dramas: “Romance is a Bonus Book,” “While You Were Sleeping,” “W,” “Pinocchio,” “Doctor Stranger,” “I Hear Your Voice

Lee-Jong-Suk1.jpg

Lee Jong Suk is definitely considered to be a top Korean actor. Some of us remember him as the angsty songwriter Han Tae Sun in “Secret Garden,” and even then, he had such star quality. Since then, basically every role he’s taken on has been in a great drama. Even the series where he had cameos were amazing – remember “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo” and “Gogh: Starry Night“?

A lot of the roles that Lee Jong Suk picks are also easy to binge watch. He chooses very interesting scripts that make you want to know what will happen at the end. His last K-drama in particular before enlisting was “Romance is a Bonus Book.” Although the series was a bit more mellow, it proved to be a comforting K-drama that we didn’t even know we needed. We can always trust Lee Jong Suk!

Lee-Jong-Suk-12.jpg

Begin watching Lee Jong Suk in “While You Were Sleeping”:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1346713wpp/13-actors-and-actresses-who-always-pick-good-roles

• Like 1

pokemon looking GIF by POKÃMON Detective Pikachu..the fashion time.....:wub:

Imagini pentru business funny gif..the business time...:wub::wub:

李钟硕 超 话89mansion超 话 cafe.89mansion 更新 :

Chuseok Holiday 89 Mansion isclosedon September 12 (Thu) and 13 (Fri). 
-
9 We welcome you to look bright as usual from May 14 (Sat.) 
-
you both enjoyable and enriching thanksgiving I hope ... or send ♂️展开全文c
  • bd6e05daly1g6ldhhtk2mj20rr0rr0vc.jpg

Imagini pentru LOVE BOOK GIF..the archive time...:wub:

#校服穿搭大赛# #  
事事不悔做的事# Li Zhongshuo is jealous, I know that I don’t wear school uniforms! 
Lee Jong-suk handsome face was blood, repair summer wear uniforms really have a sense of the juvenile L microblogging video lemon rice ring Xiao-meng