[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

bd6e05daly1fkce1d6cwkj20qo0qojyg.jpg저 ... 이렇게 유명한 연예인 은 처음 보는 데요 .. 

이종석 # 당신 이 잠든 사이 에 
cr: hoo_nsOct.09.2017 Leejongsuk Spotted at IKEA Gwangmyeong 

006CYGwBly1fkce67uhdfj30he0mnq4w.jpgGood night na my sister [moon][moon][moon][love you][love you][love you][Hug][Hug][Hug]I love the worship of it, today under the rain for a whole day, if not go out ok, suitable for watching the drama of the weather [rain][rain][rain][Meow meow][Meow meow][Meow meow][Not simple][Not simple][Not simple]is also suitable for sister good weather, ha ha ha [Kiss][Kiss][Kiss][Two ha][Two ha]sister dream, love you Yo [heart][heart][heart]

...google translate @Wa;byyzy...

006bgel2gy1fkck2o4nbej30ty157hdt.jpg I see the poem of Oscar Wilde's poem To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. [Wishing]See your favorite orange to [Wishing]see you a corners of jeans and white t-shirt With the sex with [Wishing]you also see you than the scissors hand pouting mouth of the unruly look like, you from the inside out of the temperament of the fascinating is [Wishing]really my love [Not simple]handsome..google translate@soak suk

NEWS

[NEWS] Lee Jong Suk impressed with his chic style at Paris Fashion Week!

by KRISTINE PHILLIPS on OCTOBER 9, 2017  0 COMMENTS

There’s was definitely quite the list of Korean celebrities who came over to Europe for Paris Fashion Week on October 1st!

Lee Jong Suk was seated at the front row for the Saint Laurent collection show as he rubbed shoulders with A List celebrities such as Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell and Courtney Love. The actor’s style goes back to basics with his black ensemble, which you can see in the pictures taken below!

restmb_jhidxmake-1.jpgrestmb_jhidxmake-2.jpgrestmb_jhidxmake-1.jpghttp://unitedkpop.com/2017/10/news-lee-jong-suk-impressed-with-his-chic-style-at-paris-fashion-week/

[OST] Korean bedtime tonight as we bring drama # Healer # of OST - You (singing Ben) (in digital video source network) 
   trust each other, there is no suspicion of gratuitous love looks like 
   , "even if not touching, not hug, 
    even cry alone does not matter, 
    I will always look at you, it's by you " L push play it official blog seconds to shoot video

tumblr_oxl4ziCv7N1r2n2w2o1_500.jpg

- It’s a familiar face, right?  Since there have been many rumours already, I sat him down to take a picture to go along with the official announcement.

Finally, we can tell you the official opening date and opening times!   It has been confirmed that 89Mansion is going to be officially opened on the 20th (Oct). When we officially open, we will be able to serve more than just drinks but food like brunch and pasta

Our test opening period was not short and we thank you for lots of love and vocal support we received during that time.

Our opening hours is tentatively set to be from 11am to 10pm.

However! To be frank, 89Mansion was initially set up to be a cafe where our Team Leader-nim can quietly and restfully take some time off haha…. But since the rumours have gone out already, we had to come to an agreement Therefore, there will be some occasional times when we won’t open or it won’t match the opening times. We hope that you can understand 

But I will try my hardest to maintain the original opening times (even it means pulling him by the hair) so that people can come as often as possible, so please don’t worry… We’ll try our hardest to stick to the times we have publicised!

We’ll become the 89Mansion that will repay you with delicious coffee and food. Thank you.

#89mansion #89m #Sinsadong #Garosugil #GarosugilCafe

[89Mansion Instagram 20171010]http://hitoritabi.tumblr.com/