[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

006CYGwBly1fk8z1x48dag30cu07lb29.gifGood night na our sister [moon][moon][moon][love you][love you][love you][Hug][Hug][Hug]now really want to sleep, and hope that today to be meaningful, the day after tomorrow to go to the train to miss the [doge][doge][doge][Digging nose][Digging nose][Digging nose][lovely][lovely][Tolerance][Tolerance][Tolerance]sister to listen to, want to listen to the story before going to bed [Laugh without words][Laugh without words][Meow meow][Meow meow][Meow meow]sister dream, like you [heart][heart][heart]..@walbyyzy..

[OST] Korean bedtime tonight as we bring drama # # Sun descendants of OST - Once Again to see you again (concert Mad Clown & Kim Na Ying) 
     to see you again, you, standing on a crossroads .. . 
    you go away, 
    I still did not say the depths of my heart to you, 
    that sentence: 
    I love you 

(lyrics source network) L push play it official blog seconds to shoot video
  • 0069CDzEly1fk8xuvsucbj30zk0k0wf1.jpg

Replay thecurrent network environment is poor, you can re-play the video

2 milli
    X

•  

006wyVtegy1fk8bfu13h7j30ku258e82.jpg006wyVtegy1fk8bfzi4h8j30ku1ymnpd.jpg006wyVtegy1fk8bgim333j30ku0vjqum.jpgyesterday my brother went to a small coffee shop 
in fact brother's coffee shop is really small 
but very warm heart [Shy despair] 
store coffee is very nice and brother each parent [love you]
has two little brother will That the Chinese baby do not have to worry about no way to communicate [Oh yeah]it seems that our little brother to consider the Chinese fans will go to the store's [love you]
brother wanted to send brother panda to make a gift ee8492.pngon behalf of the Chinese fans on his favorite results brother's shop do not receive gifts ee8492.pngThat my brother is not allowed to take anything [tears]good Unfortunately, but the clerk brother let me put the photo in front of the table can be considered satisfied that the [Shy despair]
little brother of the second floor of the shop has not opened so I can not take pictures [tears]
at that time I was a little brother shop The unique drink is only the store some of the drinks Oh [Bad laugh]sweet and sour is also quite good to drink 
in the store sitting in the total feeling that this is a small brother for foreign fans in the ee9494.pngconstruction of a "home" [heart]
in fact to send this thing Everyone will have the mind can understand his brother why not receive gifts ee8492.pngIn fact, the gift of the baby is only a matter of mind than our long favorite Li Zhongshuo support him this mind than any gift ee8492.pngeven more precious [love you]
And I would rather recommend fast in time before dark one hour to go to the store 
so that day and night can look to see Oh [Shy despair]
there yesterday because the store's little brother do not accept the gift ee8492.pngI sent YG when I was angry the way they eat cake was brought down [doge]Well in fact, my heart was the idea is this: I am the boss of you cooked it [Not simple]tell you laugh and then I went to complain careful[doge]..google translatr @-peiban

005wFqOdgy1fk8qw4xk1mj30wa0u2gos.jpg005wFqOdgy1fk8qxgybooj30lc0qowg1.jpg"When you sleep" microblogging TV drama title list [Shy despair]next next Wednesday night at 9 o'clock, "when you sleep" live, please also please A lot of attention to wailing. 
Send me fine rice and rice: I can believe you [Shy despair]
rice painting: Condly7 ..google translate @When you are sleeping, please

006kzL1Kly1fk9fw25i40g30h40cib2h.gifee80b0.pngCherry tree under the love ee90a4.png           ee80b0.png 
  ee80b0.png                      ee80b0.png             ee80b0.png                          ee80b0.png       
             ee80b0.png      ee80b0.png           ee80b0.png                  ee80b0.png 
                                                 ee80b0.png 
       ee80b0.png                                                                 

ee80b0.png                                        ee80b0.png