[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=1012972

005IRS2kgy1fkdavho3otj31ow1die81.jpg"when you sleep [Longing]" - 171010 Han network news translation 
Li Zhongshuo, personally singing "when sleeping" OST "debut First time " 

actor Li Zhongshuo sang the SBS Mizuki drama" when you sleep "OST. 

More than the delivery sector stakeholders revealed that Li Zhongshuo completed his starring when you sleep "(hereinafter referred to as" when sleeping ") OST recording. It is reported that this song is played by Li Zhongshuo Zaochen theme song. 

Although in this period starred in many TV series, but Li Zhongshao singing OST is the first time. Although Li Zhongsuo in KBS's TV series "school" to sing the song, but not to the source release. His "sleep" OST is expected to be the biggest gift for the audience. 

September 27 this year, premiere of the "sleep" is about through the dream that someone will happen in the event of an unfortunate event Hong Zhu (Xiu Yi ornaments) and in order to prevent the dream to become a reality and the struggle of the prosecutor Zan Can (Li Zhongshuo Ornaments) between the story. 

From the mysterious and romantic history between the unique style and rapid plot development, from the premiere began to be well received. Ratings are also 4 sets to set a ratings of 9.2% (Nelson South Korea national benchmark), received a high popularity. 

Translation: Jun Jun 
drawing: obsessed with 

006CYGwBly1fkdjjmgpfjj30k00miq5a.jpgGood night na my sister [moon][moon][moon][love you][love you][love you][Hug][Hug][Hug]really is not easy, the next two days the rain finally stopped, the mood okay, ha ha ha [Meow meow][Meow meow][Meow meow][Hee hee][Hee hee][Hee hee][Ha ha][Ha ha][Ha ha]today to see the sister news, and then even more happy, laughing can not stop [Laugh without words][Laugh without words][Laugh without words][Laughing][Laughing][Laughing]my sister dream, like you [heart][heart][heart]..google translate 'Walbyyzy..10.10.2017

006rySvDly1fjq1mp24udj30ci0goq3w.jpg006rySvDly1fjq1mpm71zj30c80icdge.jpg006rySvDly1fjq1msi9wej30hq0ggaaw.jpg

Well, I admit that my little sister the world's most lovely, this full-screen scissors hand people can not help but think of three brush [Too happy]party also hugs what can not put on the [Humph]I would like to hug ah [sad]# # Li Zhongying # # the world the best Li Baoying # # Baoshuo cp #
ah, in fact, want to say that my wife I want you [sad]Shashi Hou out of its hole ah[sad]..google translate @Love LBY..

006rySvDly1fjq1mqw4ilj30k00k0jt3.jpg..

TODAY....10.10.2017...[Too happy]:wub:

..the chapter...BED.....!

cf10dc20gy1fkdbe314rkj20k00e9dge.jpg

..noona.[heart]..for ACE-BED....[heart]

Imagine similară..little brother.[heart]...for...bed....[heart]

Imagini pentru lee jong suk in bed gif...so...my dear noona , i'm in my bed[heart] , you're in your bed...![heart]..One of us is in the wrong bed..!...[heart]

,,i will go to IKEA tomorrow for a new bed!.[Wishing]..i want to eat dog food in a new bed ![Wishing] I have dreams in black and white , because i'm a real dragon now[Yay] and i have deja-vu about us...![Yay]

Imagini pentru lee jong suk in bed gif[To shut up][To shut up][To shut up]