[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

20170928232534_3948883.jpg

'Lee Jong-sa' Lee Jong-seok x Resin, was a long time ago ... Newer Crime Prevents [Comprehensive]

Article entry / revision: 2017-09-28 11:26 pm

'While you were asleep,' Lee Jong - seok 's entangled relationship was revealed.

On the 28th SBS drama 'Sleeping While You're Sleeping', Jung Jae-chan (Lee Jong-seok), who stopped the accident in Nam Hongju (Sui) after his dream, was portrayed. Jung Jae-chan ran to them, making a dream of having a car, a police officer hitting him in South Hongju and Lee Bu-bum (Lee Sang-yeop). Jung Jae - chan threw a car with two people in his car and stopped the accident.

20170928232539_0000123.jpg

He misunderstood that Lee bum was deliberately hurt himself and Jung Jae-chan claimed he had prevented other accidents. However, he did not believe his words, and Namhong received him because he believed his words. Jung Jae-chan asked, "How do you believe my words?" At this end, Nanhong told me that he had a dream.

Jeong Jae-chan, who is the first to have a visionary, asked, "What's going to happen next?" Namhong said, "I do not know because I have never done so. But because it blocked the flowing water, time would flow to the other side. The obvious thing is that time will flow from one direction to another. Good or bad, "he said.

But soon Nanchong was mistaken for "When is it against me?" And Jung Jae-chan treated such a person as a strange person. He said he would not believe his dream. At this point, Nanhong predicted his path of his arrival in the dream and predicted what he would experience.

Jung Jae-chan said, "I do not believe because I do not want to believe. I do not care if I have such a dream again. I will not believe even if I dream like that. Then you'll have to find someone else, and if you can not ask for it, you'll be self-righteous. That would be enough, "he said.

20170928232536_039499344.jpg

On the other hand, the mother of pianist Park So-yoon (Kim So-hyun) has fallen by the violence of her father. But the mother, who did not want to block her daughter's way, said she was hurt because of other things, not her father's assault. Lee, a lawyer in charge, was trying to drive him to assault rather than injury, and Jung Jae-chan, a prosecutor, questioned Lee and his client.

Park Sang-yoon, who thought he could not punish his father by judging the law, thought he would punish his father. Jung Jae-chan's younger brother (Shin Ja-ha), who learned this fact, tried to stop the woman, Park Sang-yoon.

At this time, Namhong 's dream was to' Become a murderer because of his brother 's brother. However, Jung Jae Chan said, "If you can not take responsibility, pretend not to know."

Jung Jae - chan also dreamed. My brother is taken to the police. He cried toward his brother who was arrested, and he said, "I told you to believe me. It would not have happened if I believed. " Jeong Jae-chan, who watched South Hongju from a dream, ran to him.

Namhong said, "I am afraid that you will receive 160 balls when you fly. Jung Jae-chan said, "I can not ignore even if I do not like to believe. I'm having a richard simmons dream. Why is it? "Namhong said," I do not know. I do not know why this dream started, "he replied.

Jung Jae-chan said, "Please help me. I told you why you came to my dream and why you did not believe it. I went to a police car. "Namhong said," In my dream, a man who was a victim killed a person. But it's because of you. It was because of his brother that he became a murderer. "

In fact, the two had been entangled a long time ago. It was Jeong Jae Chan who found the funeral hall and the baseball ball that passed through the park.

Kim Kyeong-kyun kky1209@tvreport.co.kr/ Photo = SBS 'You're Sleeping' Capturehttps://www.dispatch.co.kr/924521

6944059bgy1fk07z636ppj20dw0990xm.jpg# Pool Sheng # ~ # Variety actor pool Sheng # ~ # pool Sheng movie Ming Hall # [picture] AceBed official website update @ pool Sheng jisung   # Li Baoying #couple endorsement new map 1P, fresh dog food to the [melon] In the case of

...today...29...09.2017.....ACE BED.....publicity....for today.....the money....!....:glasses:

WYWS EP ¾ THOUGHTS

Just watched the episode this morning and will jot some thoughts before heading to work.

The story is set in two timelines, the on-going case of domestic violence of Seoyoon’s family (Kim So Hyun) and the past story of how Hongjoo’s father died even when she could predict his death.

A funny note: It was only when I looked at the Korean netizen responses that I realised so many of them didn’t realise that the “boy” with the bus driver was Hongjoo. I mean… isn’t it obvious? Even if she had short hair, but Hongjoo mentioned her father in the first episode and she is the only one who consistently has these premonition dreams? Dad and Hongjoo hit me quite hard too, and the fact that he wanted her to have long hair makes her decision to cut it to “save her mom” in Ep1 mean even more.

Also, I didn’t even make the connection that young Jaechan was there at the funeral because of HIS policeman dad got shot by the army guy at a convenience store, until I saw it mentioned in the knetizen responses. Which explains why he is in a suit and dyed his hair back to black. So both Jaechan and Hongjoo are the victims of that army dude and they are connected by… a baseball? (Also, RIP to people who play Jongsuk’s parents. Again.)

Anyway, back to the present-day storyline, where we finally find out the name of Shin Jaeha’s character - it’s Jung Sungwon! Hongjoo sees his name in her dream, but it comes with a murder suspicion. More cute shenanigans from Handsome Brothers (™Hongjoo’s mom) just leads to more heartbreak when Jaechan dreams that his brother is being carted away in a police car.

Kim So Hyun does a nice job as a proud pianist who has had to observe her father abuse her mother for years – and then get away with it with the help of corrupt lawyers and incompetent prosecutors… plus loads of money and a particular loophole in the law. Watching Jaechan finish write up that case in 5 minutes was an epicly strange combination of hilarious (because he was motivated to work by being shamed by prayer at lunch and Jongsuk just played that silly charm to a tee I LOVE IT WHEN HIS VOICE BREAKS) and dreadful (knowing that a terrible human being is going to go free). I wanted to laugh but cry at the same time. Oh, Park Hye Ryun, the feels you give me.

My guess is that Seoyoon somehow manages to poison her dad but Sungwon got the blame. And then it is up to our prosecutor-reporter duo to SAVE THE DAY! (Yes, did you forget that Hongjoo was supposed to be a reporter?)

Can’t wait for next week! PHR just creates this little warm worlds of people that I can spend forever watching. Yubeom (Lee Sangyeob) is just proving himself to an irredeemable richard simmons… but I do want to know what his damage is. Knowing the writer, she will give him some reason to be doing what he is doing.

P.S For those who need more doses of Lee Jongsuk this week, 3 Meals a Day is airing tonight! :)http://hitoritabi.tumblr.com/