[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

006wyVtely1fk1r0wbz3hj30ku1o44qp.jpg006wyVtely1fk1r0v4y9pj31p12bzkjl.jpgfor the little brother coffee shop gift ee8492.png
hope my brother will like little [Shy despair]
hope little brother can always think of Chinese fans [Good love oh]
are so adorable so cute [panda]and little brother well equipped [love you]
and so on sabbatical to go after No. 5 to shop in the store so you can often see these three panda friends[Oh yeah]..google translate from ..

peiban..baidu ..today...

.006wyVtely1fk1r0ztx7rj32c02c0qv6.jpg

• Like 1

005xHDOYly1fk1vo7nvxpg30g80g84qt.gif005xHDOYly1fk1vog02dog30g80g8hdy.gif005xHDOYly1fk1vof0yafg308606hx4b.gif005xHDOYly1fk1voqp9qug30c50hu1l2.gifthree three meals a move ~ sleepy eyes drink fruit juice ee9092.pngwhile eating ee9092.pngto eat the head of the cat wiping the feces ee9092.pngeven Wei feet can erupted the sky to ee9092.pngforgive me not kind of laugh ee9092.png[gif] cr: _code9 / dc google translate from @Zhong Shuo Cafe

006CYGwBly1fk1yf7r8bwj30c80irmy3.jpgGood night na our sister [moon][moon][moon][love you][love you][love you][Hug][Hug][Hug]ready to go home tomorrow, and today to go to bed early, is trying to do tomorrow in the train to [doge][doge][doge][Hee hee][Hee hee][Hee hee][Not simple][Not simple][Thinking][Thinking][Thinking]see what the mother to broadcast next year, but also how many months ah [Digging nose][Digging nose][Digging nose][Poor][Poor]sister dream, like you [heart]..google translate from @walbyyzy...30.09.2017...

• Like 1

006j4jWyly1fk21vnj9caj31bf0qoaer.jpg006j4jWyly1fk21vn81p4j31bf0qon2w.jpgOkay, I admit that  LJS in i hear your voice.. in the strength of the acting is really super handsome! ... at first glance you may not like the care of the household's adult version ... hey ... like her daughter's face ... a little mean-spirited woman 1[Two ha][Two ha][Two ha][Show]google translate from @Seeking a nickname that you can not bother to see ten thous..

Love Ding check only a moment 

before the sun did not open, although it is Zhongshuo brain residual powder, or on the Ding this person a little inexplicable diaphragm ... ... 
after all, late check late, the middle is also separated by Sentimental juvenile repair Summer, persistent and stubborn high school students Gao Nan Shun, also separated by uninhibited and lively Pu Xun, bright and bright Qihe Ming, there is no such a world since then the tough as the iron wall of the ginger on behalf of. 

But he came. Across the screen slowly came to us. 
"God knows what kind of fun I am, actually so happy to see the two were pulled down the altar, the crowd grievances Baba with a smoke of smoke ... ..." I 
saw someone in the microblogging comments if ... ... 

I was Why only 30 minutes or even less than the scene of the small test how to start capturing all the eyes and love ... ... 

saying that he is just a little man, no status no family background looks IQ than ginger on behalf of the river Mingxun are A thousand miles. EQ hurry. 
Not sloppy do not see colleagues face and wink. 
Do not bow do not bow do not bow do not deliberately curiosity to please. 
Will not use honorifics, in the eyes of secular people is simply a deviant person. 

In the words of a colleague is "so we have a small inspection, the way ahead of the long way Xi Xi ah" ... ... 

and we check it is really grievances [Laugh cry]take the restaurant to eat, an opening, the school girl deliberately turned a deaf ear to him, Obviously for his do not know the seniority and respect for the older generation is very angry and disdain, we check the test clearly on his hearing to the extreme but the other prosecutors and very sharp contrast to the petrochemical on the spot [Laugh cry]

when he was very straightforward Out of their own no religious believers when the prosecutors quickly put him out of his friends outside the circle, hand in hand a prayer when the sentence is simply the words are stamped in the heart of the small test ... ...

"Please do not look for this simple signs of simple facade of the shop, so lonely soul can find a place, Amen" 
raised chopsticks just ready to put the mouth to hear this sentence after the mouth full of discomfort, put down the chopsticks ... ... 
just again Raised the chopsticks and heard the seizure to sentence, "I am in the strict level of the department, please the Lord can tell him that he is higher than his senior one day is his predecessors ... ..." 
raised the chopsticks hand up, mouth write, Fist want to beat that haughty woman. 
And then heard a warning to the heart again, "do not Wo workers, the recent accumulation of the case too much ... ..." 
really eat no less. 
And then the next piece of glass slag and fly over, "please wear to comply with the identity of the prosecutor, do not wear fancy dress" 
I rely on, Ding check so dejected to see their identity does not meet the prosecutor fancy dress ... ... 
and then heard the Minister's denounce "Do not be angry, do not take this bad mood to the daily work and affect their prosecutors ... ..." 
want to argue but can not plug the mouth, 
want to lift the chopsticks are mouthful of ice and dagger sharp, simply Put down the chopsticks sitting in the side of a daze ... ... 

just a few minutes of the scene but a little man's sorrow and mentality of the vivid life. 
And the previous person is not the same place is the general inspection of this ordinary. 
But also can be seen that we can generally see a master of the success of the game. 

Remember Pinocchio, there is a scene, that is, Dabu and niece slapstick, that scene if not carefully look better, look carefully will feel a little bit unnatural. 
It is precisely the life of the plot in his interpretation of which left the traces of unnatural, but let Zhong Shuo inspired to make their own more into the life of the fighting ... ... 

after all, otaku, perhaps he did not realize the beginning of the process of acting But also their own more life and more into their own shape their own characters and people will be more through the process. 
Until he thoroughly realized what kind of actor he was ...
He is the kind of need to put himself out into the character of the type ... ... so he must first have smoke and smoke his character can also have smoke and smoke ... ... 

so I think, if two years ago, if he plays a small check Can not have such a lifelike vivid ... ... 
because a few years ago he was just want to see the sea will open the TV facing the TV screen in a daze of otaku. And when he realized that only he went through more places to know more people have seen more scenery his world will be more vast he can from his own body to take out more different emotions and more characters in the form. 

So we have always said, Zhong Shuo ah, acting really good 
But always ignore this feeling we feel very good behind, he has been quietly efforts. 

Has never changed the original intention, he loves the actor career, in order to be a people who believe and see the actor, become an irreplaceable actor, his all enthusiasm and vitality gave the job. 
He learned to play the table tennis, swimming, motorcycle, in order to learn the work of the surgical stitching technology, in order to work back a lot of surgical terms, but also for the works to learn the North Korean dialect, learn a foreign language ... ... 
more work so hard down Life ... ... 

when we Zhongshuo the little people's joys and sorrows and joy are like the subtle description of the subtle. 
When we are still in the complex relationship between the colleagues in the floating. 

I was thinking that there was nothing in this world from the days of the pie. 
Of course, God will never live up to any serious effort. 

When I see the moment of the small test, you know that the words behind the real meaning, "no new things to disappear ... ..." 
If he just paused in the summer of that listening teenager, we can not see today The good guys. 

Sober cruel Although sometimes complained about his cruel, but had to admit that this almost self-killing brutal, will have a moment of people love the charm. Even if this time is just an ordinary little man, in the workplace without any knowledge of the rampage, his face forced to force. 

We are so great charm value upupup[heart][heart][heart]
d8bcf3dbgy1fk22zd6p1rj20u00mimz3.jpg..google translate from @Little elves little cute Lee five years old 
  •