[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

006CYGwBly1fjxc5n7ylyj30fk0jgabp.jpgGood night na our sister [moon][moon][moon][love you][love you][love you][Hug][Hug][Hug]today can easily point, saying that tomorrow's physical education class can not be on, and not happy ah [Mud horse][Mud horse][Mud horse][Disappointed][Disappointed][Two ha][Two ha][Two ha]small holiday to come, so excited ah, ha ha ha, you can brush sister [Laugh without words][Laugh without words][Laugh without words][Wishing][Wishing][rabbit][rabbit][rabbit]sister dream, like you ah [heart][heart]..google translate from @walbyyzy...26.09.2017...

.....the state of the nation....super OK..Imagine similară

b8531ecbly1fjxe5tscwjj20qo1bfag6.jpgb8531ecbly1fjxe5u3prlj20qo1bfwk9.jpgb8531ecbly1fjxe5upvzrj20qo1bf43t.jpgb8531ecbly1fjxe5v2qalj20qo1bfq7k.jpgb8531ecbly1fjxe5vmadwj20qo1bfq8w.jpgb8531ecbly1fjxe5w2244j20qo1bfjz3.jpgb8531ecbly1fjxe5wc0h3j20qo1bf447.jpgb8531ecbly1fjxe5wp3b4j20qo1bfaf2.jpgb8531ecbly1fjxe5tdaagj20qo1bfjw8.jpg..LJS when you sleep there are ten minutes on September 27, and look forward to this day for a long time [Really like], looking forward to a long time [Longing], and hope to hurry up to 21 [Wishing]... ... suddenly want to Feeling it, the time is really fast, remember that year's "hear your voice" it? Remember that kind and brave simple, so love for the dedication of the boys who repair the summer? How many fans and I like, is watching this drama began to fall in love with Li Zhongshuo [shy]? More than four years, the time is really good ... ... that he is the kind of favorite star which will not be more than two months of non-dedicated people, until you see the actor Li Zhongshuo, with Li Zhongshuo's acting more and more mature , With Li Zhongshuo starred in the TV series more and more exciting, but his love is increasing [Too happy]... ... If you want to ask the actor I will like how long, I seriously thought, seriously answer, should be like As long as he or Li actor [shy] google translate from @ According to Ah by Yaya Yo Yo Yo/

73e7ef66gy1fjx3vp4nnbj20u00migon.jpg Li Zhongshuo ins updated original: 낼 첫 방 !!!! 올 ~ translated by W: tomorrow put away !!!! wow ~ 
see the day of the small test will coming[love you][love you]6e12174bgy1fjxieuxsj0j20k00k0adt.jpg Li Xiang Ye ins update 사랑 
한 다 
동 생 들 이 놈 놈 시 들 아 아 잠 잠 본 본 본 본 본 본 본 수 수 수 수 수 수 수 수 수 수 수 수 수 수 많 많..google translate Li Xiang Ye ins update love
do
In this case, the number of people living in the same household is counted.@denisefen48..

005yqpF5ly1fjxf8p57x8j30k00zk408.jpg005yqpF5ly1fjxf8pezv6j30k00zkgnl.jpgLJS when you sleep when you sleep when you start a dozen hours ago 
like your brother a month 
Ha, talking is a little bit shame Ha 
only only one month 
I like our high Nan Shun 
first love 
do not know what later met Look like the girl 
did not read the university 
should be hard to grow for the representative of Jiang Zhe 
This is my dream most want two people ah [Trick]
a beautiful, beautiful. A mature, brave. 
And my life, Kim Jong- sun 
obsessed, ah, 
that eyebrows that my eyes are like a man 
should be one day riding a white horse 
with the sun into the reality [Oh yeah]or dream it [Tolerance]
and we are now looking forward to the emergence of Ding prosecutors 
you Sisters are very hard 
but like you this thing itself is happy 
near the broadcast, just want to say: Ding check, hello 
Because of the first arrived, please exhibitions! big hair[Really like]..google translate from@Who is not Meng sister

006CYGwBly1fjxp5vd8hxj30kk0uvq5w.jpg006CYGwBly1fjxp5vqnioj30al0d4t9r.jpg006CYGwBly1fjxp5ywoiej31be0qob29.jpgFour years ago, ah, our sister put on the wedding, married to love for [boy][Girl]four years was fed a lot of dog food, hope sister and brother-in-law has been happy to [heart][heart][heart]marry the fourth anniversary of happiness!ee8c92.pngee8c92.pngee8c92.png..google translatr from @walbyyzy...06.01....today 27.09.2017...