[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

170914 Happy Birthday to you :)

tumblr_inline_owa9jyaZeZ1qak7k0_500.jpg

This year is such a great year, I think both for me and also Jongsuk.

For me, I finally got a job! Haha. This gonna be a totally new chapter of my life, since the job I’ve got is nothing similar with what I was study

For Jongsuk, he has done a great movie ‘V.I.P’, a drama 'While You Were Sleeping’ which probably be a great one too, and also one of his dream to own a Cafe is come true! Congrats!

I have a chance to go to his FM, it’s my first time to attended his FM in Seoul. Even I can understand just some part, the FM still totally impress me.

I love how he try his best, get out of what he doesn’t familar with, singing an OST song just because he think that fans may like and want him to do (and you done a really great job!)

I love how he practices the move so hard, so he can dance by his best in front of fans

I love how he was so claim and enjoy MC-ing himself tell us his childhood story without any fear and panic, that also mean you’ve overcome how panic you have when you’re in front of many people~ see, another great thing that happened in this year :)

And today (14 Sept) Jongsuk has an Events at Lotte 잠실 but due to the time and location.. its too far for me who notice that at almost 3 pm.. so I went to his Cafe instead.. and you know what happened to me? I met LEE JONG SUK!

I arrived at the cafe around 15.40 there’s only 2 table of customer (totally 5 including me) I order the signature menu '89Latte’. Around 15.55 Jongsuk and his manager came in the cafe with the same outfit as the events, he ask us not to take a photo. His manager grab a box of shoes from the barista and then they left. After 5 minutes Jongsuk and his manager comeback with a new outfit, oversize white t-shirt, black trouser, and slipper. Jongsuk ask if any of us know Korean? He said the Cafe have to be close in 20 minutes and politely ask us to leave. After 20 minutes we’re about to leave, Jongsuk come out again so I gave him a birthday card, we also said 'happy birthday’ to him, he thanks us and give us a mini-heart. We still stay there in front of the door because it’s too hard to leave like that.. then Jongsuk said 가 (just go) with his mouth (without sound) and a hands things too in a joking way.. and then we left the cafe

It was such a great moments that I won’t forget! Being his fans for 5 years.. today is such a big day for me ㅠㅠ

Even now he’s not my one and only bias like before, but he'a always be my first priority, I still do a translating things for him because I really want other people to see how cute, how good, how hard work he does

I just want you to know that, whatever things happened to you, if you look back here, there’s always be me who’ll be your power and supporter~ so just do what you want to, we appreciate it all :)

With lovetumblr_inline_owa9mbw3Bu1qak7k0_500.jpghttp://ddochijs.tumblr.com/post/165337768595/170914-happy-birthday-to-you-this-year-is-such
-ddochijs-

006CYGwBly1fjkn5pjvj9j30k00u041k.jpgGood night na our sister [moon][moon][moon][love you][love you][love you][Hug][Hug][Hug]came Saturday, so excited ah, looking at my sister's book on the pillow, ready to understand their own [Ha ha][Ha ha][Ha ha][Not simple][Not simple][Not simple][Laugh without words][Laugh without words][Laugh without words]Although most of the time are looking at the picture in a daze [doge][doge][doge]sister dream, love you ah [heart][heart][heart]..by @walbyyzy...

..the state of the nation...Imagini pentru ok grafic gif