[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

INS update: 
. 꽃 지는게 아쉬워, 그 마음 이 아쉬워 꽃 을 심어 보았다 음 ... 근데 오래 못 산단다 .. ee9091.pngee9091.pngee9091.png
(updated birthday today I know ee8892.pngthese are spent ❀ [Laugh haha]) In the case ofINS update:
. I feel sorry for the flower, I feel sorry for it, I planted flowers. Um ... but I can not live long.
(updated birthday today I know these are spent ❀ [Laugh haha]) In the case of
INS update: 
. 꽃 지는게 아쉬워, 그 마음 이 아쉬워 꽃 을 심어 보았다 음 ... 근데 오래 못 산단다 .. ee9091.pngee9091.pngee9091.png
(updated birthday today I know ee8892.pngthese are spent ❀ [Laugh haha]) In the case of

a02bc535gy1fjh5jgf2s6j20u00u07ej.jpga02bc535gy1fjh5jhmkkuj20u00u0n4i.jpg

a02bc535gy1fjh5jchoxkj20u00u0aju.jpga02bc535gy1fjh5jk9s5pj20u00u0als.jpg

006CYGwBly1fjh5irvntbj30k00ppagf.jpgGood night na my sister [moon][moon][moon][Hug][Hug][Hug][love you][love you][love you]borrowed the book expired, it is estimated that tomorrow to do volunteer, and hope not too tired ah [Mud horse][Mud horse][Mud horse][Meow meow][Meow meow][Digging nose][Digging nose][Digging nose]met today a funny Japanese teacher, want to start I learn the first step in the language of eight [Ha ha][Ha ha][Not simple][Not simple][Not simple][Thinking][Thinking]friends dream, love you Yeah [heart][heart][heart]..by @walbyyzy..12.09.2017..