Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

3 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Anjalifairy I think i'm similar with you in terms of expressing my fondness :) I need a place to discuss and explore things about the person i stan..But I knew soompi forum from way back, and i joined several other forums before..lol!  But stanning an actor is actually tiring yet super exciting, at least for me :P

Anyway guys, what does 'k lang yan' mean? I googled but nothing came up, they showed other words.

In his latest instagram post, he wears nike sneakers right? They turn out to be the item that will be released on 30th oct..lol! Does it mean he'll be the endoser too? Or perhaps he's just being sponsored.

@serenilmauve, you're right..i just noticed that about him, he always promotes those close to him..so kind and sweet of him :)

Ah, i just read this..the overseas filming for Dream still can not proceed.

https://twitter.com/4seasonswithIU/status/1321676937715052544?s=19

If I read from many news, "K Lang Yan" means it is okay or it will be okay or everything will be fine. And Seo Joon did 2 shoots of Smart campaign in one day and they mentioned he spoke Tagalog in one take only. So it means he can pronounce it well. :blush: I believe if Seo Joon has time to master some languages, he will be very sexy in speaking English or Chinese or Japanese. I really love the way he speaks Spanish during YK 2. It is so sexy indeed. :heart:

I really want to know how many Nike sneakers he has actually. It seems he has all the sneakers and stuffs. Lol. And I wonder whether Nike is aware of it. 

So we still have to wait for Dream going to overseas? :fearful:

@willenette Talking about TC Candler, so it is the confirmed nomination and Seo Joon is one of among K-Idols? :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@Gisell Gisell thank you :relaxed: i see, that is why the girl said that to him when he looks jealous after finding out that the girl is looking at PHS lol! 

I think he's sponsored by Nike for the event (i dunno what that is) because the shoes will be released on 30th october tomorrow. Well, normally celebrities like him has a whole room full of clothing and stuff :)

@willenette about the nomination, do we have to vote? I have already liked his photo on instagram. He has quite a lot likes :) i hope he can be one of the 100. I see the other nominees are great people too

The girl is pretty and they look good together..

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

The Myanmar's model testimony about working with Seojun.

She's exoticly pretty and representing southeast asian beauty :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CG7TFd5hMZl/?igshid=yihf1lpgm3fx

@love_machine1216님 & 도라님 (진심으로 감사합니다)
다들 박서준배우님이 잘생겼다고 알고계시지만, 모델님은 박서준 배우님이 매우 다정하다고 말했습니다.
촬영을 기다리는 동안, 그들은 'Hello'라고 인사했고 모델님은  미얀마 출신이라고 말했습니다.
배우님은 '미얀마 모델과 함께 일한 적이 없다' 라고 말했습니다.
모델님은 배우님에게 '미얀마를 아느냐?'고 물었고 배우님이 '그렇다'고 말했습니다.
모델님이 '미얀마에도 많은 팬들이 있다'고 말했고 배우님이 '아, 감사합니다'라고 말했다 

Model Myat Noe said that Actor PARK SEO JUN is very friendly. She said Actor PARK SEO JUN is very handsome as all of you know. He is very friendly and while waiting for shooting, they greeted 'Hello' and she said that she is from Myanmar. Actor PARK said that he has never worked with Myanmar model before. She asked Him whether He knows Myanmar and He said 'Yes'. She said there are many fans from Myanmar and He said '아 감사합니다' (ahh thank you).
English trans by Jun_era11

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Peers, juniors, seniors, directors, everyone always praises Seo Jun and how he makes people around himself comfortable and easy to work, treats everyone with respect and creates nice mood on the set for actors and staff members;))) 

@Anjalifairy correct me if I’m wrong, he said, that he become a fan of Seo Jun as an actor after watching his other works too? 

He said that working together with Seojun in his debut project (FFMW) is a great luck. He was impressed not only with Seojun's acting skill but also with his attitude. When he had no idea about anything on filming set as he was still a rookie like he often blocked the camera, Seojun never got annoyed once but instead explained everything to him. He's been a fan of Seojun for 3 years and he never missed a single episode of WWWSK and IC when it aired. When they met again on Record of Youth filming set, he said he still had the same admiration like 3 years ago to Seojun. 

I feel bad for hating him. I mean his character :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Another Director Kim Sungyoon's interview. I have no idea from what magazine it is but it's japanese magazine. So someone again has translated it to korean on DC:) I translate only Park Seojun's parts.

Q. Park Seo jun's casting process as Park Saeroy.

A. I discussed about the casting with the writer. Before offering the role, i first think about it with Park Seojun in mind. Since he has been in a lot of romantic comedies so far, i wonder if he might want to play a masculine character that draws him to the top. In addition, i hoped that an actor with leadership would do it because Saeroy character was very tolerant of his coworkers. I thought that Seojun had that nature as he got along well with the actors who appeared in Hwarang. Also, he had the experience of appearing in a drama based on a webtoon called what's wrong with Secretary Kim, so i sent him the script right away.

Q. Son Hyunjoo's special appearance as Saeroy's father. 

A. His role didn't do exceptional things, but he played a good role

He worked with Park Seojun in a movie before, so he's willing to accept it. I still remember the aura of these three, Son Hyunjoo, Yoo Jaemyung, Park Seojun, when filming the scene in the principal's office. The two veterans' energy was great, but Park Seojun didn't lose to them either. It's a scene of 9 minutes and 30 seconds, and i used it as it was, almost without any subtraction editing. 

Park Seojun is a smart actor. So he checked the opponent's movement was correct or not all the way to the end. But Kim Dami is an actor who acts sensibly. Park Seojun lead juniors who were not familiar yet with the scene, icluding Kim Dami. Even in the scene where he didn't appear, he acted along with his juniors, waited for their emotions to raise and even NGs, had said the same line more than 20 times.

Q. The more i listen to it, the more amazing he is. 

A. I see why there are so many actresses who want to work with him. A man who is very considerate of the others. And good at love scene. Unfortunately, there isn't much like him in this field, so i asked him to meet me in a romance project next time (laughs).

Q. Why do you think the stubborn Saeroy was so loved by viewers?

A. I think it's because Saeroy is full of tolerance. The impressive one that happened was the scene where he told Hyunyi that he had doubled her salary. Dismissing a chef who can't cook is a very realistic choice actually. If you give me a paycheck (in that situation), i usually quit, but he did a new twist outside common sense. This scene is important for Saeroy.  What does Saeroy think of success and what does he value the most? In that situation, how many bosses will push their empoyee's efforts by giving double the salary in a cool way? No in reality. Viewers knew that, but the reason they were impressed by the scene was that they wished to have a boss like him. It was the power of actor Park Seojun that made it more persuasive.

Q. Your favorite scene. 

A. There are many good scenes in Episode 1.  The principal's office scene. I also like Saeroy - Sooah's scene by the lake. It's not a sad scene where saeroy's dad asked Saeroy about the alcohol taste, but for some reasons it made me emotional. Actor Son Hyunjoo's facial expression as a father was  great, so i took a close up shot instead of a full shot. The dialogues and the actor's acting were so good, so there was no need for directing. My heart fluttered when i saw Saeroy confessing calmly by the lake. I had to shoot before dark. Kwon Nara did it first, but there were so many lines, so i took it several times and it got too dark. Park Seo jun shot it all at once. He's a good actor, i can't say it to you anymore. 

I can feel director Kim's endless sincere admiration to Seojun. In just one interview session, he has countless compliment for Seojun :wub:

Source https://m.dcinside.com/board/parkseojun/116363?page=2

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@willenette about the nomination, do we have to vote? I have already liked his photo on instagram. He has quite a lot likes :) i hope he can be one of the 100. I see the other nominees are great people too

@ivanovie25, yes, you did the right thing. How to vote - first go to TC Candler’s instagram page and go to the post of the one you

want to vote for. Show support   by   liking  the post and commenting using the hashtags. -  example:

53447af7ba9f2a47cd7184d7162a35cba4b34aad

• Like 5

@Anjalifairy thank you so much for the translation :kiss_wink: Again this confirms his strong characters and acting skills. The Director is really smitten by him lol! Director Kim also as he made 2 films in a row with Seo Joon. I'm sooo proud of him.. I hope he stays humble and keeps growing as an actor and becomes one of the prominent actors in korea. 

@willenette thank you for the info, will do that asap..

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Anjalifairy what an amazing translation;) As I said, everyone always praises Seo Jun :coolshades:

Although, I had my problems with directing sometimes in IC, I’m so proud to hear that he wants to work with Seo Jun again. It’s the best compliment you can ever get in any professional working environment;))) Also him saying, that there is not a lot of actors like Seo Jun B) 

14 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

He said that working together with Seojun in his debut project (FFMW) is a great luck. He was impressed not only with Seojun's acting skill but also with his attitude. When he had no idea about anything on filming set as he was still a rookie like he often blocked the camera, Seojun never got annoyed once but instead explained everything to him. He's been a fan of Seojun for 3 years and he never missed a single episode of WWWSK and IC when it aired. When they met again on Record of Youth filming set, he said he still had the same admiration like 3 years ago to Seojun. 

I feel bad for hating him. I mean his character :lol:

Chris Lyon also said something similarly about Seo Jun always helping;) When your fellow junior becomes your fan even after working with you it means a lot :yaaa:

23 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@serenilmauve, you're right..i just noticed that about him, he always promotes those close to him..so kind and sweet of him :)

Ah, i just read this..the overseas filming for Dream still can not proceed.

https://twitter.com/4seasonswithIU/status/1321676937715052544?s=19

One thing that I like about Wooga Squad is mutual respect and admiration that they have too each other;))) 

Dream movie problems breaking my heart. I hope cast and crew members hard work will be rewarded when it debuts on big screen. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Anjalifairy Thank u for the awesome translation. The more I read about him, my admiration towards him is getting higher and higher. I know that he is very special person not only in acting but in real life as well. Director Kim even remembered well the time (9 minutes 30 seconds) for the principle's office scene, it means he really admires their acting. So proud of Seo Joon as more and more people know about how awesome he is.:heart:

Btw, what is Ziozia talking about as he did cute little exercise? 

44 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy what an amazing translation;) As I said, everyone always praises Seo Jun :coolshades:

Although, I had my problems with directing sometimes in IC, I’m so proud to hear that he wants to work with Seo Jun again. It’s the best compliment you can ever get in any professional working environment;))) Also him saying, that there is not a lot of actors like Seo Jun B) 

Chris Lyon also said something similarly about Seo Jun always helping;) When your fellow junior becomes your fan even after working with you it means a lot :yaaa:

Yes, he said 24/7 gem and we agree on it. :blush:  For IC I know that Seo Joon is real Searoyi. 

Btw happy knowing WWWSK and IC are still in Top 10 of Netflix Japan. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@PSJLOVER @ivanovie25 @serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell we all feel the same way about him :wub:

4 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Anjalifairy thank you so much for the translation :kiss_wink: Again this confirms his strong characters and acting skills. The Director is really smitten by him lol! Director Kim also as he made 2 films in a row with Seo Joon. I'm sooo proud of him.. I hope he stays humble and keeps growing as an actor and becomes one of the prominent actors in korea. 

You mean director Jason Kim? If i'm not mistaken, he once said that when he was working on TDF script, he had Seojun in mind as Park Yonghu. I'm proud of the fact that he is one of the most wanted actor for directors, producers, script writers or fellow actors to work with :wub:

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy what an amazing translation;) As I said, everyone always praises Seo Jun 

Chris Lyon also said something similarly about Seo Jun always helping;) When your fellow junior becomes your fan even after working with you it means a lot

I guess he isn't satisfied enough with the so little romance in IC as he said Seojun doing great in love scene is a talent. He doesn't wanna waste that talent lol

2 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@Anjalifairy Thank u for the awesome translation. The more I read about him, my admiration towards him is getting higher and higher. I know that he is very special person not only in acting but in real life as well. Director Kim even remembered well the time (9 minutes 30 seconds) for the principle's office scene, it means he really admires their acting. So proud of Seo Joon as more and more people know about how awesome he is.:heart:

Btw, what is Ziozia talking about as he did cute little exercise? 

He talked about his first suit. He bought it with his parents for a university interview. It wasn't perfect suit at the time, but he thought that someone in suit would look mature even at a young age. That's how a suit comes to a man. 

In slide 2, he gave some tips that exercise could be done anywhere using any equipments around us. So there he was cutely doing dips :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy he also spoiled us, that behind the scene a lot of actresses want to work with him XD :P

I think especially for romantic and love scenes. :blush: I remembered (if I am not mistaken) the IC BTS showed that Seo Joon said Saeroyi is single since he was born, how can he can kiss deeply and the text mentioned Saeroyi can learn from Seo Joon for kissing. Lol.

@Anjalifairy Thks dear. I think he will never miss any chance to do exercise whenever he goes. A healthy young man indeed. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1