Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Guys! I have a very sneaky feeling, that this clip is trending somewhere! It gained almost 20 million views in just less than 10 days :joy:

100 million views and bunch of comments in English. Freakin’ Hallyu drama personified. To bad Netflix wasn’t there, when it was airing. Until Netflix started pulling all that “top 10 most watched” it’s like Korea had no idea how some of their dramas super popular outside their country, because majority just pirated all content xD

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

The fun fact about Chilsung cider (the green cans) PSJ was their CF model in 2017-2018, then Park Hyun Shik in 2018 and now their CF models are BTS members (including V of course), so Wooga Squad members basically passed each other baton lol 

It’s also better than Sprite :joy: Here I said it :Woah:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Guys! I have a very sneaky feeling, that this clip is trending somewhere! It gained almost 20 million views in just less than 10 days :joy:

100 million views and bunch of comments in English. Freakin’ Hallyu drama personified. To bad Netflix wasn’t there, when it was airing. Until Netflix started pulling all that “top 10 most watched” it’s like Korea had no idea how some of their dramas super popular outside their country, because majority just pirated all content xD

It’s also better than Sprite :joy: Here I said it 

Anyone who doubts, that WWWSK was a bonafide Hallyu and domestic hit should rethink their drama watchers status lol Especially when it comes to WWWSK being Hallyu hit. Until this day WWWSK’s international fandom is still strong and supportive. And it’s aired everywhere, even in my own country lol 

And agree about Netflix. SK media is buzzing about IC, CLOY and IOTNBO being new wave of Hallyu k-dramas and as much as I love IC, I don’t think it’s such a “fresh, new wave” phenomenon. Just this year with official data from Netflix and their investment we can finally see some data (still not entirely accurate) about how k-dramas perform outside SK. When before majority optioned to use shady sites, now with Netflix it’s easier to have an access to new dramas. K-dramas have been steadily loved even before Netflix;) 

Yeah, it’s like less sweet and more refreshing;) I liked it, when I tasted it in SK;)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

[New Movie] "Concrete Utopia"

photo1217588.jpg

"Concrete Utopia" (2020)

Directed by Eom Tae-hwa

With Lee Byung-hun, Park Seo-joon, Park Bo-young,...

Synopsis
A disaster thriller that tells the story of Seoul, which has been devastated by a massive earthquake, and begins with the gathering of the only remaining survivors from "Hwanggung Apartment".

Release date in Korea : 2021

Source : /www.hancinema.net/ko...

• Like 4

These Are The 10 Best OST Songs From Korean Dramas According To Knetizens

10-best-ost-songs-in-korean-dramas-that-

Most times, Korean dramas are so well-made because of the storyline and the unpredictable plot twists that come with it. Also, the star-studded line-up and the visual couple that makes everyone stay tuned is another factor that makes K-dramas nice to watch.

However, what makes it even greater are the heartwarming OSTs that perfectly match each scene. Today, we bring you ten of the best OST songs from your favorite Korean series:

8. "It's You" from "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim"

The lyrics of this song were written like a love letter. "Its You" is written by Jeong Se Woon, and it holds a message of telling someone that he or she is and will always be their one true love.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118608/20200807/these-are-the-10-best-ost-songs-from-korean-dramas-according-to-knetizens.htm

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

It could be. Looks like Terra is a famous beer brand in SK bcs many times i watch variety shows they drink Terra. Also my friend in SK always updates holding Terra everytime she has drinking party with her friends xD

@Anjalifairy, this beer is under Hite Jinro & was only released last year in the market. Although beer, whiskey, and wine have been gaining popularity in recent years, soju remains one of the most popular alcoholic beverages in Korea because of its ready availability and relatively low price. :blush:

On 8/8/2020 at 5:39 AM, serenilmauve said:

Knetz talks about Actor Park Seojoon and Park Boyoung who finally meet in a new project soon.

Reveal hidden contents

- Heol.

- Heol a movie?!

- I really want to see it. It's crazy.

- Let's shoot a movie and then move on to the drama.

- That's what I'm saying

- It would have been better if it was romance.But it's no use seeing two shots, a couple. ㅠㅠ

- I can already see honey dripping from my eyes.

- Amazing, Bovely ㅠㅠㅠ

- Woah their chemistry is already amazing.

credit: https://www.storykpop.co

Reveal hidden contents

(+19,0) Park Seojoon is a great actor who always shows good deeds.

(+11,0) As expected Actor Park Seojoon has a reason to be loved. Keep up the good work!

(+9,0) Good influence. You're so cool!

(+6,0) Donation angel Park Seojoon is always so cool to see him perform first in difficult times.

(+6,0) My Actor is really cool!

(+5,0) That's cool. He's always leading the way. He's so cool.

(+3,0) He even have a good heart ㅠㅠㅠ

credit: https://www.storykpop.com/2020/08/actor-park-seojoon-has-donated-100.html

ctor Park Seojoon, Lee Byunghun, and Park Boyoung reportedly will join the cast of new movie 'Concrete Euphoria'

My favorite combination finally meet ㅠㅠ

Actor Park Seojoon, Lee Byunghun, and Park Boyoung  reportedly will join the cast of new movie 'Concrete Euphoria'

Netizens comments :

-
  Reveal hidden contents

Heol amazing.

- Wow???

- Heol finally!!

- Crazy...

- Oh my we got this combination.

- Park Seojoon really work hard ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I will look forward to it!

- Ah ㅠㅠㅠ Finally, really finally.

- Finally ㅠㅠ You're meet ㅠㅠ

- Heol it's going to be fun.

- Heol it's already fun~

credit: https://www.storykpop.com/2020/08/actor-park-seojoon-lee-byunghun-and.html

@serenilmauve, thanks for sharing this. This is an incredible star line-up. :grin:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

6 of Our Most Favorite Guests of 'Running Man' of All Time

large_ec5aa95b7a985f4d5ec340f27fb0e79964

They add the fun on 'Running Man.'

If you have been a fan of SBS' 'Running Man' for a long time, you must have your favorite guest stars. As you know, almost every week 'Running Man' welcomes guests to join the race with the fixed cast members. Out of all, we have listed down 6 of the best guests ever come to the show. Check out the list below! 

Park Seojoon

Park Seojoon is another actor who always entertains every time he appears as a guest. One most memorable scene is of course when he was paired with Song Jihyo and almost kissed for the sake of the game. You can watch the video above to find out more.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/08/10/6-of-our-most-favorite-guests-of-running-man-of-all-time-372993

• Like 5