Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Anjalifairy Should I change it to Yoon’s Stay, then? :piggydance:

I like the concept. It’s like Hyori’s home stay, but more traditional and for foreigners. Though hope no one will compare them;) 

@Gisell Gisell Let’s hope that it would be very soon, if they didn’t change initial plan to air it in January;) 

Also guys, don’t even bother with negative. Seo Jun actually has more positive feedback and his popularity this year seriously growing a lot across the globe;))) He is such a talented, handsome and versatile guy, that it’s the truth, that prevails anything. I personally know several people, who tried to hate on him before even watching any of his works, simply due to his popularity, but then rapidly changed their opinion after. Now they’re hardcore fans;) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Upcoming Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” January 2021] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]
2 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

If there is 11 episodes it’s so awesome!!! 11 weeks of seeing Seo Jun on our screen :issohappy:Please, let it be truth:elated:

Yes.. Yes.. Please.. :please:I am very happy knowing we can see him for 11 weeks. Lol.

I never watched Hyori's Homestay. Maybe I will try to see it to know the concept. Really cant wait to see 5 of them. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Yes.. Yes.. Please..I am very happy knowing we can see him for 11 weeks. Lol.

I never watched Hyori's Homestay. Maybe I will try to see it to know the concept. Really cant wait to see 5 of them. 

It’s a really nice concept. Like bed+breakfast type of stay, where celebrities act like staff members in a hostel;)

I actually didn’t watch it myself, but I hear about concept, because it was a popular show. Hyori opened doors of her house in Jeju-do though.

It would be so nice seeing Fabulous Five in dynamic;) 

I also wonder who would be who :joy:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

@serenilmauve ah, this is also my favourite of all his ost songs :) too bad i couldn't find it on spotify, so i keep repeating Long Journey (SWP), my 2nd favourite, and Our Tears

I just read new comments on Our Journey youtube clips..so fun! They're just discovering that he actually can sing..lol! 

@Bluepiano at 1/8? So soon..yeay!:happy2: Youn's Stay? I think there's one variety show with similar concept..but theirs is guest house not hanok. Since the focus is on the food, i can imagine that they're learning how to make traditional korean cuisine set..it's pretty complicated, and while cooking they're playing jang geum's soundtrack in the background..lol! No wonder they need wooshik, it would be hectic :D

Edit: lol! I typed it while still on page 408, and then send it later on since i'm still at work. It turns out you guys have added 1 more page..:D i didn't expect that, usually the pace is quite slow..

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 12/22/2020 at 6:59 AM, serenilmauve said:

They will use English to talk with customers this time?;)

To bad we will not see Seo Jun learning new language :sad1:

unfortunately i can't watch the video, it's not available in my country... :cry:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 2

@ivanovie25 We all just so excited lol 

btw, guys, you all can add to this forum anything you like, even his past photos, videos, interviews, gifs and etc. This thread despite being made seven years ago, started actually functioning only roughly a year ago, so there is a lot of things, we can add to make up for all those inactive years;)

1 hour ago, aulialanniputri said:

unfortunately i can't watch the video, it's not available in my country... :cry:

How about this one?;)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 We all just so excited lol 

btw, guys, you all can add to this forum anything you like, even his part photos, videos, interviews and etc. This thread despite being made seven years ago, started actually functioning only roughly a year ago, so there is a lot of things, we can add to make up for all those inactive years;)

How about this one?;)

It works now. :foryou:I can say 1000 times that Seo Joon is very sexy. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Agree! Like i said before he exudes sexy aura in every action he does..lol! 

@serenilmauve what if it has been posted before? Will the admin give a warning?

Naturally sexy and charming;)) And with age he is just adding even more sophistication and chicness;))

No :kiss_wink: It’s not against the rules;)) I mean, considering how many pages usually posted, how you even suppose to know if someone already shared it or not. So, don’t worry :allgoodlol:

• Like 4

On 12/22/2020 at 6:03 AM, serenilmauve said:

So they saying it’s definitely January 2021, but without mentioning exact dates, right?

Finally can see him on screen next year after so long time :hooray2:

I keep wait for his new movie, now only can re-watch his old drama/movie/YT :crybaby:

On 12/22/2020 at 8:14 AM, ivanovie25 said:

@serenilmauve okie dokie :)

Talking about sexiness..i don't know why they posted again now, since i can't read. This article was dated back in 2016. But let's enjoy his sexiness in these pictures lol!

He’s sexy guy. When I saw his photo shooting for magazine cover, I doubt that Is he a professional model :lol: 

He looks damn good in every pose :approves:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 7