Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Ah i see..i didn't see it @AnjalifairyYou're right, they're all at the top of popularity list at that time, and i agree with you and @serenilmauve he also chooses based on the character..so the combination of the two criteria..Na PD is genius i say :)

Agree with you @Anjalifairy Seo Joon has the aura of a leader, someone you can count on and lead you the way when problems arise. Wooga squad centers around him and that shows just how people trust and rely on him. But he's not that serious boring type kind of a person, on the contrary he's quick witted and easy going. These qualities are also there in LSG, one of Na PD's top favorites. I can see why Na PD is quite fond of him

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@serenilmauve Seo Joon looks so young with his natural charm for the WWF's record. I cannot believe he turns 32/33 (for Korean) this year. :blush: It is interesting to read about how Na PD sees the charm of Seo Joon and as @Anjalifairy said I hope Na PD will always take Seo Joon whenever he goes. I really cannot wait to see how they will make it. Hopefully the rating will be as good as Season 2. :wow1:

And cannot wait for Smart's official announcement of new member. He looks so handsome and charming. :heart2beat:

@serenilmauve I believe you are very proud with Seo Joon's journey as you are the one who create this account. I am his new fans so I love to read everything about his stories as I know he is working hard to achieve everything. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@willenette waa..sooo happy to hear that  the best news today for me...indeed Seo Joon is already in Na PD's inner circle. Na PD even came as a guest in one of his fan meetings right?

Btw i wonder how Na PD got to know Woo Shik? Has he been in other variety shows? I think Seo Joon's frequent guesting in Running Man and also once in 2D1N somehow allows other PDs to see his potential in variety show being quick witted and all..

Is that Dream official poster? I see a bit of Go Dongman there..lol! At least the physical state..:wub:

@ivanovie25, yes, that was some years ago - It was at Kyung Hee University’s Grand Peace Palace, Seoul. This was the last stop of his Asia fan meeting tour. As far as I know, aside from Summer Vacation, Woo Shik has been a cast member of Law of the Jungle before, too. No, that poster was only fanmade.  :blush:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, willenette said:

@ivanovie25, yes, that was some years ago - It was at Kyung Hee University’s Grand Peace Palace, Seoul. This was the last stop of his Asia fan meeting tour. As far as I know, aside from Summer Vacation, Woo Shik has been a cast member of Law of the Jungle before, too. No, that poster was only fanmade.  :blush:

I came across the clip on youtube and was quite surprised that Na PD attended the event. So my thought that they are that close :). I know some of his long time favorites, and i never saw him attending their fan meeting or perhaps there just hasn't been any chance or i didn't notice..anyway, can't wait to see this new format of YK, and obviously the sexy and handsome waiter Seo Joon..lol!

Kudos to the one who made the poster :thumbsup: It looks real..lol! No wonder go dongman was there..:D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

I came across the clip on youtube and was quite surprised that Na PD attended the event. So my thought that they are that close :). I know some of his long time favorites, and i never saw him attending their fan meeting or perhaps there just hasn't been any chance or i didn't notice..anyway, can't wait to see this new format of YK, and obviously the sexy and handsome waiter Seo Joon..lol!

Kudos to the one who made the poster :thumbsup: It looks real..lol! No wonder go dongman was there..:D

@ivanovie25@willenette I just know about Na PD attended his fan meetings. It is cool. And I cannot wait for the real poster of Dream. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauve Seo Joon looks so young with his natural charm for the WWF's record. I cannot believe he turns 32/33 (for Korean) this year. :blush: It is interesting to read about how Na PD sees the charm of Seo Joon and as @Anjalifairy said I hope Na PD will always take Seo Joon whenever he goes. I really cannot wait to see how they will make it. Hopefully the rating will be as good as Season 2. L

And cannot wait for Smart's official announcement of new member. He looks so handsome and charming. :heart2beat:

@serenilmauve I believe you are very proud with Seo Joon's journey as you are the one who create this account. I am his new fans so I love to read everything about his stories as I know he is working hard to achieve everything. :heart:

I wasn’t the one, who actually created this thread in 2013, I just took over it recently (in 2019), when this place was abandoned. As someone who really loves and admires Seo Jun it broke my heart seeing now updates, so I decided to do it myself lol 

Also meeting @Anjalifairy in Itaewon Class thread was my biggest luck;))) Because her translations *chef’s kiss*;))) 
Then you all joined and I’m super stoke to see our small community forming :P

He didn’t change much, but man I love how he matured;) Man with boyish charms is about him;) 

• Love 4

17 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I wasn’t the one, who actually created this thread in 2013, I just took over it recently (in 2019), when this place was abandoned. As someone who really loves and admires Seo Jun it broke my heart seeing now updates, so I decided to do it myself lol 

Also meeting @Anjalifairy in Itaewon Class thread was my biggest luck;))) Because her translations *chef’s kiss*;))) 
Then you all joined and I’m super stoke to see our small community forming :P

He didn’t change much, but man I love how he matured;) Man with boyish charms is about him;) 

Thank you to you and @Anjalifairy for all the updates and translation. It is my happy place for knowing Seo Joon. :loveu:

@ElectricHearts I want the cakes as well.  :blush: Cant wait for the full video from Smart. It is today! :sparklyeyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1