Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Just want to say congratulations to the cast and director of ic for getting 7 nominations, third just after when the camellia blooms and cloy! :) Oh boy, oh boy this years baeksang winners are hard to predict lol previous years it's been fairly easy to tell whose the winner, but even long time kdrama fans (including myself) are having some difficulty this time around. Honestly, I'll be happy if ic wins at least 2 out of 7 of the categories its nominated for, taking into consideration the several other standout dramas (particularly, when the camellia blooms, stove league, and cloy).

Also, I'm really glad to see IU nominated for best actress, hopefully, she and PSJ can attend the award show. I can already imagine IU sitting with him and the rest of ic cast since she's the only one from her drama nominated. :wub:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, solaire said:

Just want to say congratulations to the cast and director of ic for getting 7 nominations, third just after when the camellia blooms and cloy! :) Oh boy, oh boy this years baeksang winners are hard to predict lol previous years it's been fairly easy to tell whose the winner, but even long time kdrama fans (including myself) are having some difficulty this time around. Honestly, I'll be happy if ic wins at least 2 out of 7 of the categories its nominated for, taking into consideration the several other standout dramas (particularly, when the camellia blooms, stove league, and cloy).

Also, I'm really glad to see IU nominated for best actress, hopefully, she and PSJ can attend the award show. I can already imagine IU sitting with him and the rest of ic cast since she's the only one from her drama nominated. :wub:

Yeah, 1st half of 2020 delivered some really popular and strong dramas, that all categories become super competitive;)

PSJ and IU interaction will be nice, but I'm not sure we will see a lot of it :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Reveal hidden contents

serenilmauve, thanks for sharing this. Since his role in this drama left a big mark in his life, I remember he said that he wasn't quite ready to say goodbye to his character. I'm so proud of being a fan of this man since hardwork & dedication helped get him to his current positions. :blush: Pls take a look at this video :

• Like 3

This is random but i think PSJ will win the baeksang......... said all PSJ fans in the whole wide world :P

I really mean it and my confidence just boosted up out of nowhere. I think he has great chance despite stiff competition. Meanwhile non fans will be like "other nominees have chance too", "just dream as you wish" lol

I mean i can freely speak highly of my bias in his thread right? :lol:

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

This is random but i think PSJ will win the baeksang......... said all PSJ fans in the whole wide world :P

I really mean it and my confidence just boosted up out of nowhere. I think he has great chance despite stiff competition. Meanwhile non fans will be like "other nominees have chance too", "just dream as you wish" lol

I mean i can freely speak highly of my bias in his thread right? :lol:

Did something happen? :lol:

You/we can praise him as much as we want B) Here or anywhere else B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1