Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Hi! 

Hope you guys can help me. 

I forgot where i got this information about the favorite song of Park Seo Joon. What i can recall is it's an English song and is a slow alternative. It's not the song come thru.

Hope you can help me thanks! 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, euki said:

Hi! 

I forgot where i got this information about the favorite song of Park Seo Joon. What i can recall is it's an English song and is a slow alternative. It's not the song come thru.

Hello, welcome to the thread;) 

Do you maybe remember when and where you heard him mentioning it?;) 

• Like 1

On 8/9/2020 at 3:36 PM, serenilmauve said:

I think I watched that clips with her xD It made me want to move to small town outside of city and grow something nice to eat fresh lol 

Remember when Lotte Entertainment sent him a foodtruck and wished to meet him again in next year?;) So distribution company for Concrete Utopia is Lotte Ent. I think he had several big projects in discussion when he was filming Itaewon Class and choose the one, that had most interesting character to play. I’m really interested if his role is ambiguous and maybe turn into a bit villainous at the end due to circumstances. 

They have time between Dream ending filming, before promotion starts and March filming for CU begins... hope to see news about Youn’s Kitchen 3 lol 

I’m happy, that Seo Jun rarely keeps us hanging there without knowing, what he is new project;) 

you’re welcome, I’m always happy seeing your translation;) Thank you for your hard work;)))

I never doubted him, because people praised him thought the years, starting from when he was a rookie;) 

I think I saw a lot of Cass and Hite... It’s in recent years Terra and Kloud started appearing regularly on TV shows and dramas;)

But everything partially is sponsored xD 

I never tried korean beer before though (because I almost never drink anyway), but I want to try some famous one, because all those PPL makes me curious;)))

Yeah i remember that. So Lotte sent him the foodtruck and said they wished to work again with him was not for no reason huh? ;)

It would be interesting if he really is. Maybe like Dongjae in TCoE? Since they said in the synopsis Minsung will gradually change in facing the crisis. I hope for a surprising twist from his character.

I just read in Dream thread that they're almost in the final stage of filming already. So yeah, i hope Seojun will get some good rest after filming and Na PD would take him somewhere for Youn's Kitchen 3. Oh yes please Na PD, you have to keep your promise! (Like he would read this lol).

On 8/9/2020 at 3:54 PM, AsveriaPSJ said:

Guys! I have a very sneaky feeling, that this clip is trending somewhere! It gained almost 20 million views in just less than 10 days :joy:

100 million views and bunch of comments in English. Freakin’ Hallyu drama personified. To bad Netflix wasn’t there, when it was airing. Until Netflix started pulling all that “top 10 most watched” it’s like Korea had no idea how some of their dramas super popular outside their country, because majority just pirated all content xD

It’s also better than Sprite :joy: Here I said it 

Wait, whaaaattttt??? I haven't checked the video in a while. After you mentioned it, i went to check it out right away and now it's already more than 123 million views! What an insane achievement for a drama clip. Since when did it happen though? I don't remember exactly how many views it got since i last saw it? I think not more than 70 millions. Daebak! Glad to know that at least i've contributed to it :joy:

On 8/9/2020 at 9:56 PM, serenilmauve said:

Anyone knows what they mean by Hwanggung Apartment, because google is not helping here. How it suppose to look like?

Hwanggung is palace. But not sure if it's a name of apartment for the movie or it's kind of apartment type that really exists in SK. I have no idea though :whytho:

On 8/11/2020 at 8:02 PM, AsveriaPSJ said:

It’s even more hilarious with subs I just watched whole episode for this Panels comments, his jealousy, her excitement 

I feel like she is our soulmate :joy: But I wouldn’t miss the chance to talk with Seo Jun 

awwww, when Simba didn’t want to go walk without his hooman, soooo cuuuute

@AsveriaPSJ @serenilmauve

Guys i just checked the show and skipped to Seojun's part. Omoooo that's hilarious!!! The wife was like bored and less excited all the time until Park Seojun's name was mentioned. She suddenly became so talktative and and bright lol.

Well i wouldn't miss the chance too but i think i would be so nervous just by hearing his voice and can't even say a word if that ever happens to me :joy:

On 8/12/2020 at 8:29 AM, serenilmauve said:

PSJ fans made a donation to celebrate his 9th debut anniversary.

credit

Like actor, like fans :heart:

By the way, before it's tooooo late Happy 9th debut anniversary to our beloved actor, Park Seojun! Thank you for your presence these 9 years in the industry and entertaining us with all your great projects. Keep inspiring us and giving good influence to people :glee:

20 hours ago, euki said:

Hi! 

Hello welcome to the thread :)

Is it probably Feels So Good by Honne?

Just like @serenilmauve said, if you can give more detail about when and where you heard him mentioning it, maybe we can help you finding it out easier :)

Other than i mentioned above, here are some english songs he's ever mentioned that are his favorites :

I'll Never Love Again - Lady Gaga

If I Can't Have You - Shawn Mendes

Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran

Come Thru - Jeremy Zucker

Cheapest Flight - Prep

That's what i can remember. Maybe it can help you figuring it out :)

• Like 2

Hi PSJ fan here. First saw him in WWWSK than watch all his shows. Loved each one of them. Love him as actor and start to Stan him when I saw him in variety shows especially after youn's kitchen. He is so humble, hard working and sweet. The more I saw him for I fell for his charm.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sojjuny88/status/1294142825609625600

Seo joon and V were together❤❤

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, PSJLOVER said:

Hi PSJ fan here. First saw him in WWWSK than watch all his shows. Loved each one of them. Love him as actor and start to Stan him when I saw him in variety shows especially after youn's kitchen. He is so humble, hard working and sweet. The more I saw him for I fell for his charm.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sojjuny88/status/1294142825609625600

Seo joon and V were together❤❤

Hello! Welcome to the thread;) Nice to see more PSJ fans joining us;)

I hope to see more Seo Jun fans would feel free to post anything and talk about everything;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Hello! Welcome to the thread;) Nice to see more PSJ fans joining us;)

I hope to see more Seo Jun fans would feel free to post anything and talk about everything;) 

thank you for the welcome. I was looking for something like this from long. Finally found this forum. Hehe. 

I am new to forum rules if I made mistakes feel free to correct me.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, PSJLOVER said:

thank you for the welcome. I was looking for something like this from long. Finally found this forum. Hehe. 

I am new to forum rules if I made mistakes feel free to correct me.

Don’t worry, the rules are super easy;) The major ones are to not quote any pictures, gifs, twits, videos and image smiles, stickers and IG posts are prohibited due to new US law (you can post them as link). If you have any questions or need help feel free to ask;) 

Post anything that you like and you can start any topic that you like about PSJ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1