[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HELLO,:-h I join I too futuristic, I am very excited about this new drama from m princess and I can not wait to be October, please make it fast, and I can not wait for more updates.or indeed many of my sisters are also another reason to winter here in this thread.<:-Ptumblr_m6lckl589r1rp59fqo1_500.gif

Hi guys!! im new here... I'm boice so im definitely going to support this drama(i should also watch heirs...aish im so busy )and I also really like YEH since goong( that was my first kdrama) ;) Fighting

OMG ... I can't wait for October ....... I miss acting Lee dong gun, yoon eun hye, Jung yong.
Ahh ....  I can not wait for this drama aired

minasayedi said:

Hi guys!! im new here... I'm boice so im definitely going to support this drama(i should also watch heirs...aish im so busy )and I also really like YEH since goong( that was my first kdrama) Fighting

i'm just curious coz it is the second time i heard the word 'boice' correct me if im wrong, but is that the name of Yong Hwa's Fanclub? :)

It CNBLUE fanclub name the combination of blue and voice ;)

Guest jjsweeter0211

chichocs said: Twitter:

YoonEunHye FanClub @Neri1003 12m

배우 윤은혜님의 새 드라마 "미래의선택" 첫촬영은 9월10일부터 시작된다고 합니다. 곧 여러 이벵 서포트 계획 공지 하겠습니다. 전세계 은혜팬 네리님들 응원해주세요. ^^

According to NERI..YEH will start shooting on September 10th :D:D

Guest jjsweeter0211

The script reading picture has been released faster than I thought. So unexpected ~~~~@NEWMARIO: Thanks for the fast update!~

What have they done to Eun Hye's hair ? T.TI want her gorgeous hair back please!
tumblr_mjwhszRQ4D1qc4xuyo1_500_large.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

YOON EUN HYE, LEE DONG GUN, & CAST TEST THEIR CHEMISTRY AT FIRST SCRIPT READING OF “FUTURE CHOICE”

Posted by ckphoenix on Sunday, September 8, 2013 · 

After being away from dramaland, Lee Dong Gun stepped back into it when he joined the cast of Future Choice at the first table read that took place on September 4th at the KBS Annex Building.

Yoon Eun Hye sported a perm at the event, and I am crossing my fingers that the ghastly frizz will be gone when the cameras start rolling. Meanwhile, her leading men Dong Gun and Jung Yonghwa looked, well, yummy ;)

Future Choice will begin airing on October 14th.

2_zpsc84128b2.jpg~original
http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/09/08/yoon-eun-hye-lee-dong-gun-cast-test-their-chemistry-at-first-script-reading-of-future-choice/

Photos of the script Reading, so excited

Yong Hwa at the Incheon airport.

BTobTA5CMAAGzmK.jpg:large

cr. @allaboutjyh

chichocs said: Twitter:

YoonEunHye FanClub @Neri1003 12m

배우 윤은혜님의 새 드라마 "미래의선택" 첫촬영은 9월10일부터 시작된다고 합니다. 곧 여러 이벵 서포트 계획 공지 하겠습니다. 전세계 은혜팬 네리님들 응원해주세요. ^^

According to NERI..YEH will start shooting on September 10th :D:D

I really love YEH to bits, but I have to say it : why the perm hair?? Why? :(

Would it be the first thing the future Mi-rae critizise about her and force her to change the hair style? :D #justkidding

Anyway, thanks for the pics of script reading event! :)

@NEWMARIO thank u for the pic...I just want to say....WOW my YEH is so brave...professional indeed.....that hair suit to the character....honestly I'm =)) but I know its not the real YEH....its MIRAE.... Cute n sweet =D> =D> ....FIGHTING YEH \m/ \m/ :D

Archived