[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

oyeleyeolusina

wrote:

»

Miky88 said:

Those who saw episode one can give an insight about it,it is good?is the pace fast or more slow?

:D

The drama is interesting and the pace is moving fast, the hit and run accident  is out of the way and tomorrow's episode YJ should be sentenced to jail, YJ taking the fall for her boyfriend and him abandoning her was expected from watching this first episode.

They were signs that DH was going to betray YJ, he went on a blind date on their seven year anniversary when YJ came over to his house to cook for him and his family,his excuse was that he was pressured by the elders to go on the date but you could tell he was a very ambitious guy and someone that was never going to wait for YJ while she was in jail or marry someone with a criminal record after she came out of jail.

MH and SY are supposed to be in arranged marriage, that ring that MH gave YJ at the toll gate was the ring he was meant to use to propose to SY but she refused so he gave it to YJ,  it seems that SY has romantic feelings for MH but since MH is still hung up on his girlfriend, he didn't want to go through with the marriage, she is hiding those feelings.

I can't wait till tomorrow's episode as YJ didn't know that DH hit someone although she was also at the scene of the accident and I wonder whose idea it was taking the fall for DH's crime, did DH suggest it or did YJ volunteer to confess to the crime.

I am really curious how jo min will try to take the revenge from yoo jung even she already take her punishment in the prison    :(( I hope didn't turn like a love to kill after the hero take the revenge from the girl and destroy her life completely he just realized the truth and because of the guilt he think that he didn't deserve to be with her after all what he did to her 

class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 15px 12px 20px; font-weight: normal; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georgia, serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 2.1em; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border: 1px solid rgb(205, 205, 205); background-image: url(http://dramabucks.com/wp-content/themes/made/images/single-header-bg.png); background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;"“Secret” Lee Da Hee & Ji Sung’s Marriage Of Convenience Was Declared

Источник:http://dramabucks.com/drama/secret-lee-da-hee-ji-sung-decides-a-marriage-of-convenience/

1380128040155.jpg

Источник:http://dramabucks.com/drama/secret-lee-da-hee-ji-sung-decides-a-marriage-of-convenience/

Read full article and ratings here: Dramabucks

Guest jjsweeter0211

Ji Seong VS Kwon Sang-woo VS Lee Min-ho

Source | 2013/09/25 | 

photo352105.jpg

A new battle has begun between the three broadcasting companies now that Chuseok is over. Fierce new dramas take over Wednesday and Thursday nights with different genres.

The first drama to be mentioned is the KBs 2TV drama "Secrets".

"Secrets" was pre-sold to Japan, China, Vietnam, Cambodia and other Asian countries even before it was shown in Korea and it tells the story of a man who falls in love with the woman who kills his lover.

The cast includes, Ji SeongHwang Jeong-eumBae Soo-bin and Lee Da-heeJi Seong takes on the role of a plutocrat named Min Hyeok who has everything but humanity. This drama is being anticipated as one that will bring KBS back to life this fall.

The next drama is MBC "Medical Top Team" which is about the best doctors in the country in a group who battle to make miracles happen. It will air on the 2nd of October.

Whether or not the public's attention for medical dramas will continue for "Medical Top Team" isn't sure yet. The cast includes, kwon Sang-woo as Park Tae-sin, Jeong Ryeo-won, Shinee MinhoOh Yeon-seo and more.

Lee Min-ho from "Boys over Flowers" comes back as a prince once again. He stars in the SBS drama "The Heirs".

This drama is a romantic comedy dealing with wealthy students and their love and friendship. The story revolves around a poor girl and a bunch of wealthy kids who are heir and heiresses to the wealthiest entrepreneurs in the country. It is written by hit maker Kim Eun-sook.

This drama shows off a good load of popular stars including Park Sin-hyeKim Woo-binKrystalKang Min-hyukKim Ji-won-IChoi Jin-hyeokHyung Sik and more.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl... ( English )

Iris said:

Hwang Jeong-eum cries from the start

Hwang Jeong-eum started crying from the beginning.

The first episode of the new KBS 2TV drama "Secrets" showed Kang Yoo-jeong (Hwang Jeong-eum) spilling tears because of her boyfriend Ahn Do-hoon (Bae Soo-bin).

Yoo-jeong was framed for murder and received a 5-year sentence in place of Do-hoon who stood in court wearing jail clothes. He demanded her to take his sentence. The time went back to before the car accident.

Yoo-jeong was a hard working girl who had done everything to make a living and she was shocked to find out that her loving boyfriend Do-hoon had been on a blind date right before he had been appointed prosecutor. They'd been dating for seven years and she cut up their cake alone and ate it. She started crying but comforted herself with the ring she was wearing.

Do-hoon then arrived and popped a surprising question, making her so happy that she began crying.

Meanwhile, "Secrets" is a mellow drama about a man who falls in love with a woman who kills the one he loves, starring Ji Seong, Hwang Jeong-eum, Bae Soo-bin and Lee Da-hee.

Source: Hancinema

@MDSY, thank you so much for the link with English subs! I am watching mainly for BSB - so far, the drama looks interesting (but then I am not capable of giving an unbiased opinion because I am just so glad that BSB is back on the small screen after an absence of two years  :)). IMHO the main leads are doing a good job so far - first time I've seen HJE, JS or LDH, they are doing fine (especially HJE).
Too bad about the poor ratings, let's hope it improves.
Cast of Secret watching Ep 1 together?
http://star.fnnews.com/news/index.html?no=234952

RztUhWn.jpg

wrote:

»

Hello,  I'm looking forward to seeing the show. And I'm praying that it won't crush my hopes for a good story line. Will the OTP be true OTP or would this story be the kind that put the OTP in a boxing ring instead of nice embrace of each other? Sorry, I'm trying to recover from a disappointing kdrama...

:\">

I just finished watching episode 1 :D!!! It was good. I like how the story is fast developing and how it goes from present to the past. I am looking forward to see how the OTP fall in love, despite their misunderstanding for one another. I'm already not liking the second lead actress (her character), she's so blah!!!!