[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

99 said: Hello,  I'm looking forward to seeing the show. And I'm praying that it won't crush my hopes for a good story line. Will the OTP be true OTP or would this story be the kind that put the OTP in a boxing ring instead of nice embrace of each other? Sorry, I'm trying to recover from a disappointing kdrama... :\">

Ahhh I'm so excited for Ji Sung's new drama. I also like Hwang Jung Eum too!!!! so excited for the OTP. Anyways, I already in love with the teaser so I'm going to hook myself on this drama. I like all the main casts, I have a feeling this drama is going to be good!!!!!

Guest NEWMARIO

"Secrets" Lee Da-hee's airport fashion

photo351462.jpg

Lee Da-hee stars in the upcoming KBS 2TV drama "Secrets" as elite woman Sin Se-yeon and she appeared at the airport with minimal clothes.

Lee Da-hee is walking out of the airport with her hands full of luggage in the picture. She is wearing a knitted, checkered shirt which reveals her midriffs slightly with a white-tone necklace to stand out.

Lee Da-hee is a former model and she revealed her feminism and volume by wearing this outfit.

"Secrets" production says, "Lee Da-hee's character of Sin Se-yeon is something worth waiting for andLee Da-hee's having a great time acting her out".

Netizens say, "No one can catch up with those legs!", "She's like a white lily", "I hope the drama is successful", "Only Lee Da-hee would pull this off" and more.

"Secrets" is about a man who falls in love with the woman who kills his lover. Starring Ji Seong, Hwang Jeong-eum, Bae Soo-bin and Lee Da-hee, "Secrets" will be aired on the 25th at 10PM.

Source : www.etoday.co.kr/news... ( English )