[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

I think San is not dead. He is in some orfanage that DH and his mother put him in.
In my opinion, MH have nothing to do about it. If we think about revenge, then, as agry as he was with her, He could have done it, but I don't think he is so evil. The probabilirtty obviously still remains...First of all: He knew she had a baby. When she got out didn't he notice he was not with her anymore? But I think this is all a set up made by DH to not give her parole.
Moreover I have faith in MH, He can't be so pure evil. And also, when in ep 8 He went to speak with YJ in her house and She told him her son is dead, He made a very hurt and angry face, like "You're thinking It's me, right? How can you hurt me like this...etc".
So my hypotesis is that DH took San away and MH will give him back to her. Or at least, I hope so, It would be a great thing for the drama! XD

best of best dorama)

who knows the song in the beginning of ep 7?

I think it's a new OST but I don't think it's out yet but I could be wrong... I'm just going to wait till SECRET LOVE finishes its run and then release all of the instrumental tracks! I want them all (:

banini said: sally_b said: .... it would make more sense if San really did pass away from sepsis. (though NOT from Min Hyuk's involvement) that's a MUST.
I keep going back to the guilty-face of the ugly-inside-and-out mother in law (Do Hoon's Mom) ....that reprehensible woman KNOWS something and I think all of us are hoping the writer will indulge us in at least one scene where she gets a Knock-Down - either physical or verbal.Heck -- I'll even take a scene of Do Hoon introducing Se Yeon to her. (!) Can you imagine how far Se Yeon's nose would go up in the air? Stratosphere, baby!
Additionally -- I've always found Min Hyuk's step mother to be really creepy in her interactions with him. Some have suggested a blood bond between them, but I get squicky 'forbidden love' vibes from her - or rather, jealousy, which is sorta the same thing. It's more like she speaks to him in a seductive tone - which..."he's your stepson, so NO woman - step away from the candy!"

helloooo to all my chingus here! i just came out from hiding..or to be exact,i just finished meditating...
i rewatch episode 7 and 8 again..i must make sure that all the important scenes is not left out..not an easy job cebollita_animated_onion-07.gifmost of the time i concentrated more on JI SUNG's face and got distracted..haha..WHERE IN THE WORLD CAN I FIND SOMEONE LIKE HIM?????head crazy rabbitcebollita_animated_onion-24.gifanw,after rewatching the episodes i wanted to share my thoughts with all my chingus here..i have read some comments not wanting YJ to end up with MH..hmmm...ok..first of all,i don't find MH 100% evil..yes he did stalking,threatening YJ for quite sometime BUT his actions is enough to explain that he believe YJ is not the kind who can just leave a person on the road to die..that goes back to the first time they met..she was his substitute driver and they almost met with an accident due to MH request for her to stop the car in order to chase after JI HEE..she is cautious abt others..so i am more than sure that first impression does play apart btwn MH and YJ...lets compare both YJ and MH....
MHhe is a spoil brat who live in a chaebol worldhe has so much money to spend he has countless womens on his fingertipshe is a man who only knows how to have funhe is a man who search for his loved onehe is daring enough to chase after his ex GFhe is willing to revenge for his loved oneshe is protective of his closed friend e.g SY..he is a man who uses his brain as and when he thinks he needed to...*lol..he is a man who threatened others for his loved oneshe is a man who will stalk around to make sure that his revenge is successfulhe is a man who dont bother with his title..a president in his father's companyhe is a man who can't bear to see a womans dying infront of him or because of himhe is a man who save a woman's dignity..be it for his ex gf's death or YJ's expose scars....
DHhe is a man who live a normal life with his parentshe is a man who listens to his mumhe is a man who has brain in studieshe is a man who lives off YJ's moneyhe is a man who make YJ work endlesslyhe is a man who abandon their anniversary for the sake of his mum arrange dateshe is a man who cant use his brain on the right situations e.g during the accidenthe is a man who will not fight for his loved ones e.g in YJ's case and he is the prosecutorhe is a man who bothers abt title and stuffshe is a man who will do things which benefit him firsthe is a man who listens to othershe is a man who cant decide his own futurehe is a man who doesn't mind losing his loved ones for his money and title sakehe is a man who is not responsible for his own doingshe is a man who will not sacrifice for his loved ones...
so now.....who do u think u will chose for YJ??dunno crazy rabbit
ok...for me,i will definately chose MH..why??because he knows how to protect his loved onesobviously,we didnt know what causes JH to die..i mean,of cos the accident by DH but we saw that she was actly in a rush...who did she trying to run away from??maybe from MH's bodyguard thinking that he wanted to harm her when he actly just following her for MH's sake since his instruction to him was to find her...and we didnt know what make her avoid MH too..we cant say that MH doesnt know how to take care of her cos there is no indication that he is treating her badly...MH punches that bad guy whom trying to molest or rape YJ when DH just getg angry but never move an inch....was his dignity so important after what YJ has sacrifices for him??infact for his family too..she has done alot that she dont deserve his protection???
so..my hope for this drama is that...what was said by MH in the beginning of the drama will come true....he asked SY,IF HE WAS KICKED OUT FROM HOME WITH NO MONEY AND HAVE TO LIVE OFF SY,WILL SY STILL WANTING TO MARRY HIM?maybe that qns applies to YJ next...
perhaps there will b a time that he will become just that but i hope YJ will be there for him..when he gave the ring to her in the first episode,he said 'i love u customer'...he teases her..BUT i really hope that will really happen IN THE END..taichi crazy rabbit

What if Min Hyuk ends up having to live in the bakery and employing Yu Jung to run the shop with him? Daddy dear might throw him out and since he already bought that place he can probably use it. That would be a nice vehicle to get them to know each other more. Cohabitation cliche, I know, but I want more scenes of them together, sorry  :|

This is my first post here.  I am not into melo-dramas coz its really painful to watch.  Whichever blog i visited like couch-kimchi, koalas playground or even the other soompi drama threads, there were talk/comments of this drama Secret.  I was curious since the ratings shot up as against the flower boy LMH's drama.  Also I was curious as to how our new shillang Ji sung's character is.  I liked him in PTB very much.  So this drama is rising in ratings like his new bride LBY's IHYV did. It was kinda boring the first episode, as i read the synopsis and the trailers of the drama - so i know what is going to happen.  But i was patient and curious, what will be next move in the drama and from ep.2 i was really hooked.  I started the drama yesterday, and finished of all 8 episodes.  Everybody is nailing their characters.  But Ji sung, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! coz he is showing all the emotions so very good.  1. His love for YJ  whenever he goes to help her, without he himself not realising it. 2. His comical acts whenever he is around KS 3. His fury to get revenge for his  lovers' death 4. His compassion when he comes to know that YJ is suffering becoz of him. 5. his aversion when he see DH and YJ in love mode while he is suffering coz of his lovers death  6. His heroic mode when he goes to save YJ when she is in trouble. 7. His amazement when he comes to know that YJ sacrificed herself for her BF suffering/losing so much in her life.8. He seems to be in peace when he is with SY. He is exceptional.
HJE, I liked her in CYHMH.  Her face kinda look bloated whenever close-up shots come on the screen?? But her hair style is better then the previous FH2 drama. I cried buckets of tears, see YJ suffering.  She has also nailed the YJ's character.  
BSB, i dont know why he is taking all 2nd lead villain roles like he did in 49 days.  He is a very good actor and i want to see him as a lead in his next project atleast.  I cannot hate or love him in his DH character. He seems pitiful, sometimes vicious by his act of killing YJ's father.  I am curious as to how he killed him coz he had some injuries on his  body.  
LDH, she was good in IHYV.  she is also doing good here.  
and to the rest of the cast, a big wow!!!!
Now i am hooked to this drama and  i have a dilemma what drama to watch  live on wednesdays/thursdays.  Heirs has just started to pick up in the storyline. So, obviously, i will watch SECRET.  I am also curious how the story will proceed from ep.9 since various scenarios arise.  MH's dismissal, MH comes to know the truth abt. H&R accident, his unruly friend and Sy seems to go against him, abt. san -if he is alive, abt. YJ's father death, What is DH's motive now -after seeing his psychotic smile in ep.8 etc etc.
Secret fighting!!!!

banini said: What if Min Hyuk ends up having to live in the bakery and employing Yu Jung to run the shop with him? Daddy dear might throw him out and since he already bought that place he can probably use it. That would be a nice vehicle to get them to know each other more. Cohabitation cliche, I know, but I want more scenes of them together, sorry  :|

banini said: What if Min Hyuk ends up having to live in the bakery and employing Yu Jung to run the shop with him? Daddy dear might throw him out and since he already bought that place he can probably use it. That would be a nice vehicle to get them to know each other more. Cohabitation cliche, I know, but I want more scenes of them together, sorry  :|

padhari said: banini said: What if Min Hyuk ends up having to live in the bakery and employing Yu Jung to run the shop with him? Daddy dear might throw him out and since he already bought that place he can probably use it. That would be a nice vehicle to get them to know each other more. Cohabitation cliche, I know, but I want more scenes of them together, sorry  :|

tucci said: I think San is not dead. He is in some orfanage that DH and his mother put him in.
In my opinion, MH have nothing to do about it. If we think about revenge, then, as agry as he was with her, He could have done it, but I don't think he is so evil. The probabilirtty obviously still remains...First of all: He knew she had a baby. When she got out didn't he notice he was not with her anymore? But I think this is all a set up made by DH to not give her parole.
Moreover I have faith in MH, He can't be so pure evil. And also, when in ep 8 He went to speak with YJ in her house and She told him her son is dead, He made a very hurt and angry face, like "You're thinking It's me, right? How can you hurt me like this...etc".
So my hypotesis is that DH took San away and MH will give him back to her. Or at least, I hope so, It would be a great thing for the drama! XD

Guest Fransiska Yani

padhari said:
But Ji sung, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! coz he is showing all the emotions so very good.  1. His love for YJ  whenever he goes to help her, without he himself not realising it. 2. His comical acts whenever he is around KS 3. His fury to get revenge for his  lovers' death 4. His compassion when he comes to know that YJ is suffering becoz of him. 5. his aversion when he see DH and YJ in love mode while he is suffering coz of his lovers death  6. His heroic mode when he goes to save YJ when she is in trouble. 7. His amazement when he comes to know that YJ sacrificed herself for her BF suffering/losing so much in her life.8. He seems to be in peace when he is with SY. He is exceptional.
HJE, I liked her in CYHMH.  Her face kinda look bloated whenever close-up shots come on the screen?? But her hair style is better then the previous FH2 drama. I cried buckets of tears, see YJ suffering.  She has also nailed the YJ's character.  
BSB, i dont know why he is taking all 2nd lead villain roles like he did in 49 days.  He is a very good actor and i want to see him as a lead in his next project atleast.  I cannot hate or love him in his DH character. He seems pitiful, sometimes vicious by his act of killing YJ's father.  I am curious as to how he killed him coz he had some injuries on his  body.  
LDH, she was good in IHYV.  she is also doing good here.  
and to the rest of the cast, a big wow!!!!

Guest Fransiska Yani

They commented in youtube for BSB's role as a killer in "Horror Stories" is not scary.  But in those pics by @saranghaechoiseunghyun, he is scary. class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"

i think all along MH knew YJ had a baby BUT what he didn't know is dat baby was used to stop her parole..and from the start his gut feelings is saying that YJ is keeping DH away from the truth...he knew they were in a special relationship and thats y he is pushing DH to stop her parole cos he wanted to see if DH will abide by the law or will accept private request....common sense,if he loves her why would he stop her parole??all the more he would want her to come out of jail a.s.a.p...that could b sumting that giving him some weird vibes so he decided to reinvestigate the whole thing..plus after being stalking her im sure he learn more nice things abt her...