[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest channak

Any idea when the official preview 9 will be out. YJ goes missing does not sound good and MH losing his presidency is all this DH doing or are we seeing DH battling MH.

Guest channak

One thing I've notice is how MH is always reading DH expression and YJ each time trying to get to the truth. However in episode 8 when his playing pool his figuring out things in his head. He even ask SY the question. If i was to have killed someone and had to go to jail what would she do for him. SY answers is one of logic she wouldn't let him go to jail by getting the best lawyer out that there not that she would go in his place.

Does anybody have any thoughts on why MH forced YJ to dress up and accompany him to the party? It would be quite demeaning for any girl and I'm sure he knew that. So I'm wondering if he did that because she said that she did see ji hee dying and still walked away. Maybe he was angry? Or was it that he had doubts and so he wanted to see DH's reaction?

achaari said: Does anybody have any thoughts on why MH forced YJ to dress up and accompany him to the party? It would be quite demeaning for any girl and I'm sure he knew that. So I'm wondering if he did that because she said that she did see ji hee dying and still walked away. Maybe he was angry? Or was it that he had doubts and so he wanted to see DH's reaction?

MH probably did it to just provoke DH, did you see the way how he smiled and dragged YJ into the room where DH was?... It was like MH was stating, see look here, I brought your girl even though you told me to not bother her. He wanted to irritate DH.

Ok, that's right. And it did work. Except it got him into trouble with SY. The last 15 minutes of ep8 is so perfect, I watched it like 6 times already. The makeover scene to the jacket scene to the cliffhanger.

Guest falloutjane

So there's something that bothers me about MH. Remember the epic last scene of 8? Where he said sometrhing along the lines of, SHE DOES EVERYTHING I TELL HER? Okay, when I recepped that part, I got all jelly because I didn't understand what he said but jellied by how his tone was, how intensely he said it and all these other OMO SAJANGNIM nuances. But really, when I watched the translated part, I had a tiny bit of unsettled feeling in my stomach. This also happened with the whole, DON'T DIE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION scene. I think how he possessively holds on to her is a little bothersome. It's too I don't know alpha-male ish for me. Like while I kinda understood where he was coming from, I really didn't like that streak in him. Gah. Maybe it's just me and my whole I'm a WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR thing. But I really want his character to grow and see that she isn't something to be commanded and pushed around.

Guest kchung06

How many times can one say is too much to have a 8 episode marathon . Wednesday please please get here. This drama is driving me crazy . I need at least one secret reveal this upcoming week . Please let MH know the truth for certain

-_JiYeon_- said:
*snip*

First I would like to apologize for my english :')
So, I don't think DH has true feelings for SY maybe he just want to be close to her perhaps to take revenge on MH because in the last scene of the episode 8 he looked like he was going to kill the "friend" of MH when he tried to "rape" YJ, but I don't know why he didn't do anything :0
Yes I think SY will fall in love with DH, SY will love DH and DH still in love with YJ, YJ and MH will love each other. SY will hate YJ for taking the 2 men she love :'D (I hope you understand XD)
" Is she fed up with MH enough to give her heart to the guy trying to get next to her?Or is this another ploy to get MH's attention?  
I don't think it's over, she'll always love him, but him won't care about her anymore or maybe just in a friendship :>

theseasasleep said:Let's speculate on how YJ will fall in love with MH and when MH will fall in love/realize he likes her.  Or does she fall in love with him at all?  I mean, I'm almost certain he will fall for her but this week is the first time I doubted she would eventually return the feeling.  :-SS  Speaking of falling versus fallen, will they or won't they... 

Does anyone believe DH has true feelings for SY, is it love or only attraction?  Is it mostly ladder-climbing or wishful thinking?  Will SY fall for DH?  Is she fed up with MH enough to give her heart to the guy trying to get next to her?  Or is this another ploy to get MH's attention? 

Will this love square remain a one way affair? 

There.  Enough questions to get anyone through til Wednesday!  I want the love to start, so I am really interested in everyone's opinions and theories on these matters.  :)>-

@falloutjane MH is very alpha male-ish. And in that scene he seemed a bit territorial or possessive or something. But again in that situation I can't think of another answer he could give. She was already outed as a girl oweing a debt to MH (by DH, btw. Which was far worse a statement to make. ) and it was true as well. If he said "no you've heard lies. " that wouldn't be true and he's not the kind to lie. By saying what he did , he gave YH a position as HIS. Which elevates her status from ,well, what that stupid guy thought her to be, to something more respectable.

Guest Fransiska Yani

This thread is moving so fast.

I've read someone asked what the meaning of the last words of MH in ep 8. "What the hell did you do?" to YJ.

I don't find any answer for that question. But maybe i just didn't see it.

I think the reason behind the question is more interesting to be discussed. IMHO, before YJ came out from prison, MH imagined her as a monster and deserved punishments. But then he found out contradictions and got suspicious. What if she is innocent? The feeling of guilt rose up. To complete the pain, he felt that every time he saw her in pain he also felt the pain.

Man, a normal person always gets away from guilty feeling. He has to find out the truth. Not only to feel better that he was right, he punished the right person, but he should redeem his guilt when he was wrong.

When he found out the truth, he got crazy because of the guilt and pain which also he felt because his got connected to YJ's pain.

He must realized this so went to face YJ and spoke out his feelings. The unspoken says in my mind that should be in the heart of MH is "I feel terrible. I ruin your life and it cost me pain too. I come to this situation because you said that you was the monster."

But that's all my 2 cents. I could be wrong.

@theseasasleep - Hi there ~
RE: "Let's speculate on how YJ will fall in love with MH and when MH will fall in love/realize he likes her.  Or does she fall in love with him at all?"
I think Min Hyuk is well on his way to liking her -- sympathy has already been shown a number of times. Considering his initial blazing hatred, which turned into stalker-dom ...then to concern. He's too invested in the outcome now to walk away and I think his stirrings of "How can such a kind person do such an unforgivable thing?" will morph into, "Omg, I need to make this RIGHT. I must get her to forgive me."  He's nothing if not obsessive, right?  
I have no doubt he will tumble~ into love with her fairly easily once the cards are on the table, but her (?) ....from my perspective (other than the fact that Ji Sung is HOT) she really has no reason to forgive him and welcome him as a lover. The writer will have to convince me. :-?

RE: "Does anyone believe DH has true feelings for SY, is it love or only attraction?"
Given his emotional intensity and that he's damaged-beyond-repair his previous relationship - I *think* it's possible he's convinced himself that Se Yeon is at least an available option to off-load his trauma. Shed his regretful-skin, so to speak.Even bad guys need at least one person to share their viewpoint -- if only to validate themselves. And ultimately I think that's her charm to him. She has the ability (in his mind) to validate him, just like their conversation about paintings.
How is the value of fine art determined? ....by the prestige of the purchaser. It's her place in the Hierarchy of Power that would show the world (insert maniacal laughter) that he's a man of worth. So love? not really... need, driven by passion (not the good kind)...yes.
RE: "Will SY fall for DH?" 

I think Se Yeon is the best business-mind among all of them. Falling for Do Hoon is NOT good business. Playing with him, using him... do-able.(besides ~ one meeting with his mother would be a deal-breaker of Galactic proportion) My mind runs crazy at all the possible scenarios of Do Hoon's Mom and Se Yeon interacting ... would DH stand there and let SY verbally beat down his mother? You bet he would.