[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

saya2 said:

dito

said: Oh God, don't remind me of Wuthering Heights, had to study that in my 1st year, had Heathcliff and Cathy in my head all the time during exams, sooo depressing, first thing I did after the finals was throw the book outta the window, what are the consequences when you let revenge rule your life, this book is all about that, thank god ending was good one....kinda..... but after all the torture and the tears and pain it felt too little too late, and not even the main characters but their children end up together, never have I read it again and never will, but here's the thing after 17 years I still remember most of it well.

SY did good to recommend the book to MH, but now i think she needs to read it again herself ...what she did to MH smells like revenge to me.

MH IS TRYING TO MAKE YJ CONFESS THAT SHE'S NOT THE ONE DRIVING,HIT AND RUN LEAVING HIS EX ON THE ROAD...HE WILL SEARCH FOR YJ AND BE WORRIED FOR HER DISAPPEARANCE..HE DOESN'T WANT DH TO HARM YJ SINCE DH MIGHT KNOW THAT HE KNEW YJ IS INNOCENCE..DURING HER M.I.A HE LEARNT THAT HE MISSES HER...ONCE HE FOUND HER...daaaanggg...THERE GOES ONE DESPERATE,HARD KISS...
that is my preview for nxt 2 episodes...there will b a kiss either in ep 9 or 10...*wishing upon the stars that it will happen*
if not i will chant RICHARDSIMMONS for 1 whole day....LOL  >:) >:) >:)

lovelybluehoneyz.. said: MH IS TRYING TO MAKE YJ CONFESS THAT SHE'S NOT THE ONE DRIVING,HIT AND RUN LEAVING HIS EX ON THE ROAD...HE WILL SEARCH FOR YJ AND BE WORRIED FOR HER DISAPPEARANCE..HE DOESN'T WANT DH TO HARM YJ SINCE DH MIGHT KNOW THAT HE KNEW YJ IS INNOCENCE..DURING HER M.I.A HE LEARNT THAT HE MISSES HER...ONCE HE FOUND HER...daaaanggg...THERE GOES ONE DESPERATE,HARD KISS...
that is my preview for nxt 2 episodes...there will b a kiss either in ep 9 or 10...*wishing upon the stars that it will happen*

sone1993 said: lovelybluehoneyz.. said: MH IS TRYING TO MAKE YJ CONFESS THAT SHE'S NOT THE ONE DRIVING,HIT AND RUN LEAVING HIS EX ON THE ROAD...HE WILL SEARCH FOR YJ AND BE WORRIED FOR HER DISAPPEARANCE..HE DOESN'T WANT DH TO HARM YJ SINCE DH MIGHT KNOW THAT HE KNEW YJ IS INNOCENCE..DURING HER M.I.A HE LEARNT THAT HE MISSES HER...ONCE HE FOUND HER...daaaanggg...THERE GOES ONE DESPERATE,HARD KISS...

Guest fantast1k1

3. Min Joo is not Rich Ahjumma's daughter - she's actually Kwang Soo's baby sister...when Min Hyuk's dad saved Kwang Soo's family she was still a baby and had her wife act as the mom...explains why the Ahjumma doesnt think that Min Joo deserves expensive, signature bags.

4. Stepmom and Se Yeon are related - they are either mother-daughter or sisters...correct me if im wrong, it was suggested that the Stepmom was also interested in the arts as mentioned when the family was eating together and Min Hyuk told her off saying she's been after his father's money.

Sorry for cutting your post

3) Interesting theory, I actually have no idea what is going on with this sl, but I do think she is either not her real mother or she lied to MH father that is his daughter.

4) I do not think they are related at all, What would be the point in MH father wanting MH to get engaged/married to SY then if he was already married in to SY family?

Well, isn't that one of the SECRETS <:-P

Min Hyuk's father oblivious to the fact that he's already married to SY's family and both of them are cunningly taking over his empire? Bwahahaha!!!

dito said: saya2 said:

dito

said: Oh God, don't remind me of Wuthering Heights, had to study that in my 1st year, had Heathcliff and Cathy in my head all the time during exams, sooo depressing, first thing I did after the finals was throw the book outta the window, what are the consequences when you let revenge rule your life, this book is all about that, thank god ending was good one....kinda..... but after all the torture and the tears and pain it felt too little too late, and not even the main characters but their children end up together, never have I read it again and never will, but here's the thing after 17 years I still remember most of it well.

SY did good to recommend the book to MH, but now i think she needs to read it again herself ...what she did to MH smells like revenge to me.