[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest fantast1k1

shae said:

lettykay said:

shae said:

SY needed to read the book herself, I believe it didn't end well for any of the participants.....*LOL*....second and third leads included....I think only the dogs were fine, in the end

Seriously I think everyone suffered due to the revenge, The story is disturbing.

Lol I think there really needs to be a scene with MH giving SY back the book.

*LOL*....I know right, and people keep listing it as a classical romance?  One of the romantic stories of all time...haha....The same people that say Animal Farm is a children's book.

Wait...Animal Farm is not a children's book?!? Aniiiii!

True is not  children book

You're too funny! I was being sarcastic...thanks for reaffirming anyway ;)

Guest fantast1k1

dito said:

saya2 said:

dito said:

Oh God, don't remind me of Wuthering Heights, had to study that in my 1st year, had Heathcliff and Cathy in my head all the time during exams, sooo depressing, first thing I did after the finals was throw the book outta the window, what are the consequences when you let revenge rule your life, this book is all about that, thank god ending was good one....kinda..... but after all the torture and the tears and pain it felt too little too late, and not even the main characters but their children end up together, never have I read it again and never will, but here's the thing after 17 years I still remember most of it well.

SY did good to recommend the book to MH, but now i think she needs to read it again herself ...what she did to MH smells like revenge to me.

I really like to read a novels and I read alot of them but why it's the first time to hear about Wethering heights novel , is it really great novel ? 

for me the best novel I ever read is gone with wind I really like the character of the female lead in this novel .

Its not as famous as Jane Austen's works, and I think it's the only book the author Emily Bronte wrote....i think you might like it since you liked Gone with the wind....though its not similar to it anyway.....i think if I hadn't HAD to read Wuthering Heights I might have liked it too, its an intense love story....and I love those.

Just to say, I like WH very very much, it is a kind of gothical romance, very dark, and I love it. I always re-read my favorities parts. But, as english is not (obviously) my first language, I read it by choise, what makes a big difference

than read it by duty. :)

OOT alert...just saying.

:-w

just started watching this series... So addicting!!!
I gotta say, I think this might be like Gaksital.. At the beginning, one of the male leads was evil, then he's becoming more human as time goes by.. while the nice one (although in this, not so innocent already) gets more dirty and more vicious..
I feel bad for Bae Soo Bin for getting cast for these type of richard simmons-type-of-second-lead but he's awesome with this kind of role! :pAlways loves Ji Sung in everything, so I have no complains at all.. :)I love how the writer injects many funny moments, so that this drama is not gloomy ALL THE TIME..JiSung was so funny in ep7 and ep8.. looking forward to more funny MH moments!!
I hope this drama continues its awesomeness till the end!!!

I have been thinking about this show...a lot...and I finally get why the chaebol story works.
It may have been obvious to everyone, but I had an epiphany.
That's what I wrote here.

Uri chaebol who obsesses over the Poor Girl cannot concentrate on his job, and usually gets kicked out.  It is part of the story. MH needs to be outside of his father's control in order to grow up. 
I am looking forward to seeing him try to live on his own. Instead of starting at the top, it's better for him to work his way there. HE CAN DO THIS.  JMH, fighting! 

sone1993 said: lovelybluehoneyz.. said: MH IS TRYING TO MAKE YJ CONFESS THAT SHE'S NOT THE ONE DRIVING,HIT AND RUN LEAVING HIS EX ON THE ROAD...HE WILL SEARCH FOR YJ AND BE WORRIED FOR HER DISAPPEARANCE..HE DOESN'T WANT DH TO HARM YJ SINCE DH MIGHT KNOW THAT HE KNEW YJ IS INNOCENCE..DURING HER M.I.A HE LEARNT THAT HE MISSES HER...ONCE HE FOUND HER...daaaanggg...THERE GOES ONE DESPERATE,HARD KISS...
that is my preview for nxt 2 episodes...there will b a kiss either in ep 9 or 10...*wishing upon the stars that it will happen*
if not i will chant RICHARDSIMMONS for 1 whole day....LOL  >:) >:) >:)

Guest adniRose

well, MH is not called JoStalker for no reason... he cant breathe if he didnt stalk YJ for one day... kkkk.. :D he already declare she cant die without his permission, so he might say she can disappear without his permission too... but YJ is a responsible person, she knows she cant run away from MH until she pays her debt... that 30 years debt contract, MH probably dancing inside because too happy he can "hold" her for 30 years...lol;;)

Excuse me, but do you happen to know what's the real translation of the phrase that MH said to KS after He talked to YJ?
Because I don't know Korean and I've read two similar but different translations, like:
"The more that I hit her, why do I hurt more? "
"Seeing her hurting, why do I hurt more?"

I know the meaning is almost the same, but since I don't want to lose neither a little bit of this amazing drama, I would like to know what's the exact line...It can show a tiny different shade of MH  :x

tucci said: Excuse me, but do you happen to know what's the real translation of the phrase that MH said to KS after He talked to YJ?
Because I don't know Korean and I've read two similar but different translations, like:
"The more that I hit her, why do I hurt more? "
"Seeing her hurting, why do I hurt more?"

I know the meaning is almost the same, but since I don't want to lose neither a little bit of this amazing drama, I would like to know what's the exact line...It can show a tiny different shade of MH  :x

@ohoheli - thanks for your post, I've been doing the same thing (ie checking on the number of views , delighted to see the thread growing:))
Fellow Secret fans - this newbie K-drama watcher (I watch mainly BSB dramas :)) has some questions and I hope you can answer them. Thanks.
(1)  Based on the first 8 episodes Secret has, to put it simply, been for me at least, a phenomenon. If it continues to be just as compelling/amazing in the second half of the show, then this is one drama which all the cast, director, writers can proudly put on their resume.  However, will these good people continue to be rewarded with the good viewership ratings that they deserve?  17 October rating figures - seems like some people may have dropped MTT and instead of turning to Secret, they have instead watched Heirs. I read a comment on another forum saying that fans of a certain idol (or idol group member, I am ignorant about stuff like this)  turned onto the latest episode of Heirs and were upset their idol only appeared towards the end of the show (please correct me, those who watch Heirs as well) 
 Is there anything we can do to help Secret? Maybe ask our friends to watch Secret (I am sure you have been doing this :) ?  ie via blogging or tweeting about it - you guys must be more proficient than me at using tweets and hashtags.  
(2)  Once again, thank you so much for all the great insightful/humorous discussions in this thread - I am simply lapping up all of it. There are  also some awesome discussions going on in the current OT (Open Thread) threads on DB - eg a simply outstanding character analysis of the four main characters by yumi, a must-read IMHO.  If you haven't already read it, may I suggest you do so :)
It's 7 am, I really should be somewhere else and not on this forum.
Secret fighting!