[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

OMG hardly know where to start after seeing ep 8 subbed.

Reg the accident: As there was no camera where the accident was they started off by just checking the cars that passed and since YJ said she was the one driving that day there was no reason for them to check the recordings for who was driving any further.

Whats very interesting is that the recording DH deletes is actually the recording from KSoo's car so does he have an extra copy?

I dont belive for one second that MH or his dad had anything to do with the accident nor what happen to San.

Watching what  LYJ says to YJ when caught she tell her a kid came in for theft and had something on me that would give me 3 extra years and then she goes, he told me to do something to stop your parole, I suggested that something could happen reg the baby and he aproved and said he would take care of the aftermath.(what would happen to San) . LYJ belived that San would be safe and returned to YJ at the end.

At this point there is absolutly no reason for MH to wonder around in the prosecutor office to try and find persons that can make it harder for YJ as he have access to her in the prison directly.And what happened to San is directly from the prosecution office no doubt.

I now belive that its all DHs doing. He has already got his eyes on SY at this point and also started to climb the greedladder meaning his eyes have already started to wonder and check for other girls/targets. So even if he lets YJ go, the tie to the kid will always be a blocking stone for him if people finds out.

Early in the thread some suggested that the accident was maybe MHs dad and wondered why KS was looking for JH well KSoo did that on order from MH to look for her and had the dad given the order that would have been caught on KS blackbox as he turned it in.

DH will have more then one going after him. The sunbae at the prosecutors office that never liked DH will start to investigate as he now are suspicious of DHs actions as now he knows it wasent on order from MH or his dad to reinvestigate so why check info, what is he after and what does he want to hide?

KS and his hyung will also be in hunting mode as they are very protectiv of both MH and his dad as they where saved from a gamblingden and from their nasty dad by MHs dad long ago. They where given a safe haven and education and a good life and that is something that is hard to repay so they will never betray them nor will they let anyone hurt their benefactors regarless of whom it is.

SY well as I said all along she is a B** without any real feelings for MH. He is just a toy for her and since the toy doesnt work like she wants she is the first one to smash it to pieces as she is to selfish to let any other have her toy.

I really hope MHs dad have written papers so he can take back the shares if the marriage falls trough and not just blindly have given her the weapon to destroy MH.

He never really demanded that MH married SY as he said when asked by MH. DO we really need to marry and dad answered just the rumour is enough and the shares have already gone up in value. So did he really want to marry off his only son to the daughter of a man he never liked nor trusted. no I dont think so.

What he wants from MH is to see that fighting spirit that make you be able to go for what you want and protect the thing needed to protect to survive in this place high up on the ladder as there will always be vultures ready to take you down.

So far he has only seen MH playing around and trowing fits and live of the reputation from his dad.

Mhs dad is deadly sick that much did we get from DHs revelation so he needs his son to step up and go for what he wants and to be strong.

dancy said: Man, I all ready stared to have that feeling of not liking SY all ready. Her scene at the company to vote MH out make me think is she going to become bad like DH. It be sad for her in the end when she find out about DH and what he did to YJ that she took the fault for him. I really hope MH can fight for his place at his company. It seem like next week episode MH is going to have it hard.

IBELIS said: Let me start with the most unbelievable part for me, what new hire would be given access to company files that would be detrimental to the president as well as have access to the chairman's personnel records. If any working person walked into the Chairman of their company's office and told him about what he suspected all his trips abroad were for would find themselves looking for work. SY will also side with DH and vote to kick MH out of his position. I don't think most women would go this far to punish their man because of jealousy unless they were done. Because this seems a end of the line move to me. I do feel sorry for SY because she has loved MH a long time without the feelings being reciprocated, how sad is that. On the other hand he never tried to fool her into believing he felt anything but friendship for her.

wiscpenn said: I'm curious as to what event/incident will open YJ's eyes to DH's true colors?
Will it be the revelation that DH cast the deciding vote against her early parole?
Or, will it be the discovery of how dad's missing ID bracelet (mortuary scene showed he wasn't wearing the bracelet)?
I think dad tore off the bracelet the night he was in DH's car, and YJ will find that bracelet in the car.  That will lead her to believe DH was the last person to see dad alive, and possibly the one responsible for dad's death.

Your thoughts?

Guest orangegummybear

Janett said:

Whats very interesting is that the recording DH deletes is actually the recording from KSoo's car so does he have an extra copy?

KS and his hyung will also be in hunting mode as they are very protectiv of both MH and his dad as they where saved from a gamblingden and from their nasty dad by MHs dad long ago. They where given a safe haven and education and a good life and that is something that is hard to repay so they will never betray them nor will they let anyone hurt their benefactors regarless of whom it is.

What he wants from MH is to see that fighting spirit that make you be able to go for what you want and protect the thing needed to protect to survive in this place high up on the ladder as there will always be vultures ready to take you down.

So far he has only seen MH playing around and trowing fits and live of the reputation from his dad.

Mhs dad is deadly sick that much did we get from DHs revelation so he needs his son to step up and go for what he wants and to be strong.

:-B this thread is moving so fast, I will have to start from the latest comment and 'move' backwards #-o But, before I do that, I wanted to make a comment about one of the many reasons this drama is so Intriguing...simply........there are no grandmas to grandpas........thank you dramagods....no screeching, nagging or controlling their families...honestly, I have had enough of them taking over dramas and being the central figures of so many a drama. If there is one more reason that will have me coming back to this New Writer is that she/he has focused on the Central Characters and stayed true to the Plot...no need for overbearing elders, no need for a zillion extra characters and unimportant and uninteresting subplots.....add to this list of pluses ++++. Intelligent Dialogue..... this Writer is talented indeed..no simple one liners, or dialogue that tends to belittle the viewers by explaining every issue to the point of boredom (simplistic dialogue is what I call dumbing down...treating viewers as if they aren't smart to follow the plot). Kudos to this Writer that for 8 eps has given viewers a plot without interruptions ^:)^ This is about MH, YJ, DH and SJ and their intermingled lives. Everyone one else is Secondary to them. Personally, The Writer, in my opinion has to be exceptional because "I who swore off Melodramas a long time ago" and yet, I am totally hooked to the point of rewatching scenes and eps to make sure that there are no clues to be missed...that said, I don't think there will ever ever ever be a writer that will have me going back to watch a 50 eps drama ~~~~~~~cringe~~~~~~after this years lackluster ~X( 50 eps dramas...ever means never [-X ). Back to Secret Love....amazingly enough after 8 eps I am not frustrated with the characters because they haven't been made to be Ridiculous...no matter what ones thoughts are about the decisions they made, make and will make these characters are Believable. Yes, there are flaws ....But the characters are not flawed in the sense of being caricatures...when I think of YJ, I am not frustrated by her seemingly goodness...because I feel that the Writer has given YJ's character enough depth for me to understand that she really is a good loving person. Does she need to find that place...a backbone....to know when enough is enough ie. see DH for whom he really is? Yes. But, at no point have I felt she is a weak victim...I see her has being victimized by DH , if that makes any sense... And he does this because he knows he can in order to Save his sorry ***. There are tons of women and men in real life that have been in similar situations as YJ...loving more than being loved....it is just a matter of WHEN will she realize that DH never really loved her and really Face the Reality of who DH really is. As for SJ....she wouldn't know love if it hit her in the face either....she was raised with MH....spoiled rich girl gets what she wants....she wants MH....she is realistic in knowing what is expected of chaebol's in life and love, but what she can't get through her 'Nogging' is MH doesn't love her as a woman. Must Sting Like A Bee....for this Rich Girl that has it all. SJ might just deserve a little or a lot of what DH has done to YJ then maybe she wouldn't be so pitiful and pathetic plus conniving...destroy the man you love (MH)??? That is not Love"........oooooppppsey i said too much...and I haven't even touched on MH or DH and......the sleaze of a dirt bag chaebol from episode 8.....no preview....but we're left with Sleaze threatening both MH And YJ.....say it isn't so! ......one more conniver to add to the suffering of MH and YJ .....and our suffering of waiting a week without a preview"..... :(( makes for a long week.

atomickitty said: Hello,

I was wondering whether to pick this drama up or not so I decided to read the 2 most recent pages.  I noticed that I see a people here that I met on When A Man Loves (hello again to @ymiss, @tessieroo, @fantast1ksuae and anyone else I've missed from earlier pages). So I will ask you guys, should I pick this up? Am I gonna face palm every time the heroine comes on screen like I did on WAML? I'm already scared because all I know about the story is that she went to jail for her boyfriend. It's 8 episodes in so I can catch that up this weekend if you guys say it's good to watch. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
atomickitty

Ldy Gmerm said: .
I need YJ to now open her eyes, I see the rose colored glasses still on her face. Time for MH to rip them off and let her see DH for what he is.

Agreed. 
But I think it will be very difficult for her to trust what MH says - she dislikes and distrusts him intensely on account of what she thinks happened to San, and she is afterall still in love with Saint DH (through her thick, rose-tinted glasses).
She will need to put 2 and 2 together herself for her to see the real DH - denial of early parole, disappearance of San, dad's disappearance & later death, etc.
That's why as a plot point, I think it will be important for HER to discover dad's missing ID bracelet. No use for MH or SY or KS to discover this piece of evidence.  She will not believe them if they told her or even showed it to her.  She has to discover for herself what a real douchebag DH really is.

:-B I wasn't overly worried about DH deleting the file....... DH might have thought he deleted files but delete doesn't mean delete.....all files are retrievable ....I take that back maybe not in kdramas.....but, let's hope for the realistic version....all files are retrievable and there are even back ups ask a computer tech.

Guest atomickitty

@fantast1ksuae, @ymiss, @pleinair
Thanks for the confirmation. It's so great to have people give you a heads up on how a drama is going.

How will I sleep this weekend? So many dramas to watch!! This will probably be me on Monday.

yellow-onion-head-emoticon-07.gif

Okay guys, this is just a random thought of mine. I was watching Gag Concert and they have a skit called 'The King of Rating'. Isn't it great if they will do a parody of this drama? The skit always make parody of kdrama and often use makjang element hahahaha.

tessieroo said: Let's play "How many times did you watch today's episode?" I watched twice without subs and 3 times with subs. (cuz I kept missing little things)  banghead.gif 
Who got sick to their stomach when DH pulled his "holier than thou" speech, lecturing MH on how to treat SY? I also got infuriated when he told YJ outside the police station that she had refused his help so he hoped they wouldn't see each other again.  flamingmad.gif

Chairman Jo did not seem happy that the board was voting Min Hyuk out, I wonder what he'll do when he finds out SY voted yes? That assistant to Chairman Jo (the one who wears the glasses) told DH not to try climbing higher than MH so I'm guessing the Chairman will want someone's head. 

OMO OMO :D Jisung can you get any cuter :D 
the prez conference video :D LOL 
he was talking about the LBY (aka his wifey's) kisses in the drama, they asked that if you get revenge in this drama about it and -omg melted to his answer- "no i am not that childish." and he was really sweet when talking about LBY and after he talked about the kisses of her, he bited his lips :D hahhah he is very sweet and good man! wish them eternal happiness!!!

As for the blackbox tape, I'm sure it would've been the first piece of evidence MH was to look at. I mean it would make sense if he was to have seen it before it's tragically deleted by DH...wouldn't it make sense for him to have his own copy or to have seen it first? Perhaps, it'll all be MH who makes the realization to happen for YJ. I mean, if she doesn't see it by now, she won't any time soon because she's still so head over in love with him and still all about protecting him. I feel that perhaps, it'll probably be MH who discovers the truth first after piecing it all together, and instead of trying to directly get DH out first, he'll try to make YJ discover how bad DH really is first. However, it might also be YJ seeing how DH has changed and see him trying to take MH down and may be the one to snap DH out of his crazy antics. 
I mean DH has made it known that MH can't go anywhere and get anything related to the company if it isn't for his dad. Plus, he knows SY is weak at this moment, so he can easily snatch her up and work alongside her to minimize MH's role within the company since we see that workers are already siding with the rival company and get frustrated with MH's lack of voice in the company. We see SY taking part in the surprise meeting at the end regarding MH, and she's definitely mad enough at this point to make MH fall to his knees in the business. Perhaps she'll make him come beg her to make it work. DH and her will both be possibly strong enough to take MH down especially if his dad knows SY is needed and plus the committee is obviously not in favor of MH much these days. 
It may be YJ to be the one who pulls him together and help him through this, while finally and hopefully seeing how deceitful DH really is. 
------------
GUYS I'M REALLY SAD AND ANXIOUS. IMAGINE HOW FAST IT GOT TO 8 EPISODES ALREADY. IMAGINE HOW FAST THE LAST 8 ARE GOING TO TAKE?! OH THE PAIN OF WHEN THIS ALL ENDS. IT'LL BE SO BITTERSWEET FOR ME. T.T T.T