[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest NEWMARIO

[Photos] Ji Seong and Lee Bo-yeong's wedding photos

Source | 2013/09/15 | 34 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo348472.jpg

Ji Seong and Lee Bo-yeong had their wedding pictures taken in Spain.

Fashion magazine Grazia revealed the couple's wedding photos on the 16th.

The two of them are looking happy in a Wedding Dress and tuxedo with Spain in the background. Lee Bo-yeong looks like a goddess in her white dress and beautiful accessories.

The two of them posed as if their noses are about to touch. They already seem like the perfect bride and groom and a sketch of their surprising propose will also be revealed.

Ji Seong and Lee Bo-yeong's pre-wedding pictures can be seen in the October issue of Grazia in various book stores and convenient stores nationwide.

photo348492.jpg

photo348493.jpg

photo348491.jpg

Source : enews24.interest.me/n... ( English )

So curious about the new spoiler pics,our leading guy it's in the car with his fiancee and gives our heroine a ring box looking quite proud of it...curious when this will happen and way because he hates her...so curious how this happen...even if she is out of jail he sure knows her face and all...soooooooo curious

Guest NEWMARIO

AsianWiki
Here's new still images from upcoming KBS2 drama series SECRET LOVE starring Hwang Jung-Eum, Ji Sung, Bae Soo-Bin & Lee Da-Hee.

The still images involves a scene with Min-Hyuk (Ji Sung) giving an expensive diamond ring to Yoo-Jung (Hwang Jung-Eum) at a highway tollgate instead of money. Yoo-Jung, who works at the tollgate booth, is understandably dumbfounded by Min-Hyuk's actions.

SECRET LOVE first airs September 25, 2013 in South Korea.

http://asianwiki.com/Secret_Love

uoqk1.jpg

http://youtu.be/5ODyZVHfDMM 
 Thanks to Arirang TV for this article (and video in the article) - about Ji Sung and Bae Soo Bin's weddings.

http://www.arirang.co.kr/News/News_View.asp?nseq=151330

Updated: SEP 16, 2013

2013.09.16 Mon. - Arts & Entertainment

Now it's time for our Arts & Entertainment segment with Lee Tae Ho Let's see what Tae Ho has to start us off with this Monday afternoon Good afternoon Tae Ho 

Good afternoon Conn-young.

So I hear that wedding bells are ringing all over the world 

Yes indeed, and I have some marriage updates for everyone to kick off the week As you mentioned, there have been weddings not just here in Korea, but across the way in the United States as well 

Two stars, one show, two weddings 
Actors Ji Sung and Bae Soo-bin are both starring in the upcoming Wednesday/Thursday drama "The Secret." But the television show is not all that the two popular actors share. They both have marriage on the brain.

Ji Sung is currently engaged to the lovely high-profile actress Lee Bo-young. After a long and tumultuous seven years of dating, the couple finally announced they were getting hitched. The wedding will be on September 27th in Seoul.

The 38-year-old Bae Soo-bin tied the knot on Saturday, marrying his girlfriend of just six months, a grad school student who is eight years his junior.
Although the courtship was short, the two seem very secure in their relationship, and the enthusiasm seems to have affected the cast and crew of their upcoming show.
Co-star Hwang Jung-eum had this to say about the atmosphere on set:

"I had a good dream. My dreams are usually pretty correct in predicting the future. I feel great, so when I go onto the set I feel really good. The producer has also been wonderful so the whole atmosphere is great."

With his upcoming nuptials, some may have wondered whether Ji Sung would have time in his busy schedule for a new show.

"As most of you know I have a very special event coming up in September and I wanted to focus on that, but I decided I would do this drama as well."

Ji Sung's newly married castmate Bae Soo-bin said the wedding plans had brought he and Ji Sung closer together.

"Because Ji Sung and I were both planning our weddings, it was really easy to talk to each other and get to know each other. I think we both started communicating by telepathy as well."

The other weekend wedding news comes from overseas.
This time it is the long-time couple of John Legend and model Chrissy Teigen. The two met in 2007 while Legend was filming the video for his hit single "Stereo" and they have been dating ever since. The nine-time Grammy award winning singer-songwriter popped the question in December 2011 in the romantic setting of the Maldives. The couple married on Saturday in Italy where the two had fallen in love.

Good luck and congratulations to the newly wed couples and we look forward to what is sure to be a beautiful ceremony for Ji Sung and Lee Bo-young later this month 

It seems like fall is wedding season.

Exactly, but is there anything you've noticed about not only the weddings we talked about today, but marriages that have taken place lately?

Well, if anything, there seems be a growing age gap between the bride and groom.

Yes, I've noticed that, too. Take actor Lee Byung-hyun and actress Lee Min-jung, for example. They're 12 years apart.
Another example is the legendary K-pop musician Seo Taji, whose bride is 16 years his junior.

Yes, and now that you mention it, it seems like it's not only older men marrying younger women but the opposite as well.

Yes and a good example of this is singer Baek Ji-young and actor Jung Suk-won, who are nine years apart. This is very "out of the norm" here in Korea, where people consult the Chinese zodiac in marriage relations, as a four-year age difference between a prospective husband and wife bodes well for a trouble-free marriage.

Perhaps in the face of love, age is but a number? Thank you Tae Ho for your segment and we'll see you tomorrow.

Thank you Conn-young. See you again tomorrow. 

Reporter : tleef0415@gmail.com

Guest NEWMARIO

class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 15px 12px 20px; font-weight: normal; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georgia, serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 2.1em; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border: 1px solid rgb(205, 205, 205); background-image: url(http://dramabucks.com/wp-content/themes/made/images/single-header-bg.png); background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244); background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; "Foreign Countries In Process Of Courting KBS Drama “Secret”, Already Sold To 4 Countries IE001621287_STD

0Posted September 17, 2013 by DramaBucks
 FULL ARTICLE 

KBS new drama “Secret” which is scheduled to air its first episode in September 23 was sold to Japan, China, Vietnam, Cambodia and other Asian countries. Being sold before airing the first episode is quite an unusual thing for “Secret”.

20130917020213_0Such export contract was done in “The 13th International Trade Fair of Broadcasting (Broadcast Worldwide or BCWW2013) held last September 11. They expressed their expectation for the passionate love story between a man and a woman who killed his lover, a solid storyline, and a unique Melo which can be seen in “Secret”.

“Secret” Production Team have already completed provisional contract with Japan, China, Vietnam and Cambodia while in process of  coordinating on the final contract with other Asian regions. In particular, Korean Drama exportation are centered not on solid story line but rather on its cinematic quality which increases the sales and expectation for the drama.

Meanwhile, “Secret” stars Lee Da Hee, Bae Soo Bin, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum and will begin the first broadcast in September 25, every Wed-Thu at 10 p.m..

Источник:http://dramabucks.com/drama/foreign-countries-in-process-of-courting-kbs-drama-secret-already-sold-to-4-countries/