[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest NEWMARIO

Lee Da Hee Doesn’t Eat to Keep Weight Below 50 KG 0

by Elenko94 • Entertainment, Movies & Drama • Tags: extreme diets, I Can Hear Your Voice, KBS, kpop, Lee Da Hee, SECRET

Lee Da Hee revealed her secret to keeping her weight below 50 kg. The actress apparently doesn’t eat anything once she goes above 49 kg.

She revealed the shocking secret during a press conference for KBS’s upcoming drama “Secret” on September 11th.

“The truth is, I just don’t eat. I hate exercising, so the only workout I do is breathing exercise. So to maintain my weight, I don’t eat.”

She continued, “Currently, I weigh 49kg. If I go over 50kg, I don’t eat. When I gain weight, it all goes to my face first. I look like I’m going to burst on TV. So I don’t eat anything.”

The new drama will start airing on September 25th this year.

What do you think of her extreme way to maintain her weight?

http://ohayoseoul.com

Hwang Jung-eum looks soooo beautiful in the last pics,like a doll...:xLee Da Hee is so wrong about it and even worse is that kids will follow her exemple,but with a country obssesed with beauty and weight it's not a surprise...it's like a vicious circle that will only will make them sick...kinda sad indeed..One can be with a harmonious body and great health and still eat like a normal people,starvation is not the solution...I guess the mentality should change first to see a normal thinking

Guest NEWMARIO

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: normal; clear: both; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Five Fun Facts About Bae Soo Bin

Bae Soo Bin

Bae Soo Bin is set to play an unlikable character in the upcoming drama "Secrets." His character is a man so ambitious that he lets a woman go to jail for a crime he committed and then without a further thought, coldly dumps her.

It's a change from the supportive second lead he played in "Brilliant Legacy" or the man who discovers too late that he's in love with his fiancée in "49 Days" But he likes to challenge himself. He has played flawless perfect characters and some losers. He played both a king and a beggar in a theater production of "Masquerade" and will appear next year in the film "Memories of the Sword."

Like Us on Facebook  

What else do you need to know about this versatile actor?

Here are five fun facts.

1) While he may be a serious actor, he is interested in fashion. He's a fan of Jean Paul Gaultier and even enjoys modeling nice clothes, especially a well-cut suit.

"There are times I really enjoy being in front of cameras," said Bae. "When you take pictures, you capture something that's special in the moment."

2) The character that he best identifies with is Jun Sae in "Brilliant Legacy."

"He's a character that appeals to women's fantasies," said Bae. "Even though I am a man, I would like it if there was really a guy like Jun Sae. We are similar in some ways, but there are differences too. I can't study or fight as well as Jun Sae. He is bright person and playing him changed me by brightening my personality."

3) The only problem he has with being an actor is that he does not like to compete with others. He was not even sure he wanted to be an actor at first because it meant competing.

4. For exercise he likes to swim and jazz dance. For the April issue of Harpers Bazaar, he showed off some break dancing skills.

4) Bae, 36, is getting married tomorrow tat the Seoul Shilla Hotel. Fellow actors Jung Jin Young and Lee Kwang Soo will host the wedding ceremony. His non-celebrity bride-to-be is a 30-year-old grad student.

The couple dated for only a few months before deciding to marry. Before meeting his fiancée, Bae had a seven-year relationship with another non-celebrity girlfriend that ended in 2011. Unlike some other celebrities, Bae never hid the fact that he was dating and was candid about the end of the relationship.

Between his new drama and newlywed plans, it will be a busy fall for Bae.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

Guest NEWMARIO

class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 15px 12px 20px; font-weight: normal; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georgia, serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 2.1em; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border: 1px solid rgb(205, 205, 205); background-image: url(http://dramabucks.com/wp-content/themes/made/images/single-header-bg.png); background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244); background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; "Bae Soo Bin is now married bsb1

0Posted September 14, 2013 by green_tease
 FULL ARTICLE 

Actor Bae Soo Bin finally married his non-showbiz girlfriend, a graduate student and 8 years younger than him.

On September 14th, Bae Soo Bin conducted a press conference before the wedding ceremony. He said, “A lot of rain this morning. In fact, I was not able to sleep until dawn.”

The wedding ceremony was held at Shilla Hotel in Seoul.

bsb2

bsb3

bsb-guests

bsb-leebyunghun

bsb-nambora

bsb-soyujin

Источник:
http://dramabucks.com/celebrity/bae-soo-bin-is-now-married/