[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

From the Press Conference.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ji Sung Had a Difficult Time with Breakup Rumors
ji-sung-soompi.jpg

Full article at Soompi

Also from the Press Conf.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Da Hee Reveals Her Secret to Keeping Her Weight Below 50kg
lee-da-hee-i-can-hear-you-soompi-740x450

Full article at Soompi

Guest NEWMARIO

New KBS2 drama ‘Secret’ to hold production press conference

dnrw8ax7ak4cfqq0jvojilz8vm8hlopp.jpg
[by Chloe Yun / photo by Kim Gang yoo] On September 11 there was held a production press conference for new TV drama ‘Secret’ at COEX, Seoul.
On that day, the cast members—Ji Sung, Hwang Jung eum, Lee Da hee, and Bae Soo min—attended, having an inter’view with the press. 
Meanwhile, KBS2’s new melodrama, ‘Secret’ is about destructive love relationship between two couples and their revenge story. The first episode is set to air on September 25 at 10:00PM (KST). 

Guest NEWMARIO

[bnt photo] Hwang Jung eum to show off slim and curvy body in see-through dress

jbnzym670k1mvbnzf6xuzx71uldj3elc.jpg
[by Chloe Yun / photo by Kim Gang yoo] On September 11 actress Hwang Jung eum attended a production press conference for her new TV drama, ‘Secret,’ at COEX, Seoul.
KBS2’s new melodrama ‘Secret,’ starring Ji Sung, Hwang Jung eum, Lee Da hee, and Bae Soo min, is about destructive love relationship between two couples and their revenge story. 
Meanwhile, the first episode of series is set to air on September 25 at 10:00PM (KST). 

Guest NEWMARIO

[bnt photo] Bae Soo min, ‘I get married soon, too!’

9u2wgfdsl5x78uqbkp4t1r8e59h8ow2m.jpg
[by Chloe Yun / photo by Kim Gang yoo] On September 11 actor Bae Soo min attended a production press conference for his new TV drama, ‘Secret,’ at COEX, Seoul.
KBS2’s new melodrama ‘Secret,’ starring Ji Sung, Hwang Jung eum, Lee Da hee, and Bae Soo min, is about destructive love relationship between two couples and their revenge story. 
Meanwhile, the first episode of series is set to air on September 25 at 10:00PM (KST). 

Guest NEWMARIO

[bnt photo] Soon-to-be-groom Ji Sung, 'So excited for my wedding and drama’

u6g177kr0foiiwclu2rwqpfwedhl3bdm.jpg
[by Chloe Yun / photo by Kim Gang yoo] On September 11 actor Ji Sung attended a production press conference for his new TV drama, ‘Secret,’ at COEX, Seoul.

Credited to Korea Herald

Hwang Jung-eum ready for her close-up

2013-09-11 20:28

icon_ap.gif icon_am.gif icon_email.gif icon_print.gif

Singer-turned-actress Hwang Jung-eum has come a long way from her breakout role in MBC’s hit sitcom “High Kick 2.”

After her first success in “High Kick 2,”  Hwang refused to pigeonholing herself as the go-to girl for light-hearted frivolous rom-com roles by tackling various eclectic range of heroines instead.

The 28-year-old actress tried on the medical genre with MBC’s “Golden Time” before switching gears as an overweight heiress who drops pounds and goes under the knife in the criminal comedy SBS’ “Incarnation of Money.”

20130911001080_0.jpg
KBS’ “Secret Love” stars Hwang Jung-eum (left) and Ji Sung attend the drama’s press conference in Seoul on Wednesday. (Yonhap News)

This time around she returns with a straight-up melodrama in KBS’ upcoming “Secret Love.”

“I love doing something that I’ve never done before,” Hwang said at the drama’s press conference in Seoul on Wednesday. “It always a real adventure for me.”

“My heroine this time devotes seven years of her life to one man and then because of a tragic accident her whole life changes,” Hwang said of her forthcoming role.

Though the melodrama is not new to Hwang, who starred in the SBS saga, “Giant,”  it appears that her latest work represents new territory for her.

In the new drama, Hwang plays Kang Yoo-jung, an optimistic and feisty heroine who voluntarily takes the fall for her boyfriend’s crime and ends up serving a five-year prison sentence for the wrongful manslaughter of Cho Min-hyuk’s girlfriend.

Believing Kang to be responsible for his girlfriend’s death, Cho, played by actor Ji Sung, is set on exacting revenge, only, it appears, to find himself falling for Kang instead.

Of working with co-star Hwang, Ji ― who will be wedding “I Hear Your Voice” actress Lee Bo-young later this month ― said it was not hard to get into character despite his forthcoming marriage.

“I have no problem with it,” said Ji, 36, who explained that he separates his professional life from his personal one.

Of his role, Ji described Cho as “a second generation chaebol” and an “honest and incredibly selfish bad boy.”

“Then he meets Hwang Jung-eum and I guess he changes,” Ji dropped a not-so subtle hint on what viewers can expect from the upcoming series.

Until then, however, it looks like Hwang’s heroine will face numerous hardships, no less so because Cho is doing everything to ensure her life is a miserable one.

“It’s not tough,” Hwang said of playing the damsel in serious distress. “It’s not hard at all. It’s fun.”

“Secret Love” director Lee Eung-bok noted, “Hwang does not come across as your prototypical helpless heroine.”

According to Lee, viewers can look forward to seeing Hwang portray her heroine with a wide range of emotions, from bouncy and upbeat in the early episodes to weepy and devastated when tragedy strikes.

“When Hwang gets into character she really gets into character,” Lee said.

“Secret Love” starts airing Sept. 25 Wednesday and Thursday nights at 10 p.m. on KBS 2 TV.

By Jean Oh (oh_jean@heraldcorp.com)

=======================================================
Credit to ALLKPOP

Hwang Jung Eum wants to get married when she's at her best

September 12, 2013 @ 4:39 am
by alim17

hwang-jung-eum_1378908678_af_org.jpg

Hwang Jung Eum, the heroine in KBS 2TV's melodrama 'Secrets', made an appearance at the upcoming drama's press conference to discuss her new role.

It comes as no surprise that the audience asked about her future plans to marry considering she has been dating singer Kim Yong Joon for eight years. Hwang Jung Eum responded, "To tell the truth, I wish to marry when I'm at my best. I remember my past drama 'Giant' had a viewer rating of 48%, so it's not impossible." 

She also spoke in regards to working on her new drama: "It's my first KBS drama.  Because there is no one with a stiff personality, I am enjoying the shootings. I haven't enjoyed a project this much since 'High Kick Through the Roof.'"

The melodrama also stars Ji Sung, who will be marrying his long-time girlfriend, Lee Bo Young on September 27. 

Hwang Jung Eum and Ji Sung's drama 'Secrets' is sure to be a hit--and maybe if it does well enough, Hwang Jung Eum will be on her way to the altar to finally tie the knot with Kim Yong Joon!

SEE ALSO: Hwang Jung Eum and Ji Sung confirmed for new KBS 2TV drama 'Secrets'

Make sure to catch the premiere on the 25th at 10PM KST!

Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

==================================================================================

Credited to Star News and Yahoo

class="headline"Hwang Jung Eum makes a new pledge for 'SECRET'STAR N NewsBy Kim Dong-Joo | STAR N News – 7 hours ago
Hwang Jung Eum makes a new pledge for 'SECRET'

Hwang Jung Eum made a new pledge for Secret.

On September 11th, press conference of new KBS 2TV drama ‘SECRET’ was held at Intercontinental Hotel located in Samsung-dong, Seoul, and actress Hwang Jung Eum drew attention by mentioning about her boyfriend, Kim Yong Jun.

During the press conference, Hwang Jung Eum was asked to make a pledge if Secret again get high ratings like her previous dramas, and she said laughingly, “Then, should I get married too?” The reason why she made such a comment is because Bae Su Bin and Ji Sung, who are casting in ‘SECRET’ together, are each getting married on September 14th and 27th.

However, Hwang Jung Eum then said, “I still have some time. I hope to make the biggest hit of my life, and get married when I’m at the top.” 

Hwang Jung Eum and Kim Yong Jun are one of the most well known couples, and they have been in a relationship for 8 years.

Meanwhile, ‘SECRET’ will premiere on September 25th at 10 PM.

Guest NEWMARIO

class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 15px 12px 20px; font-weight: normal; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georgia, serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 2.1em; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border: 1px solid rgb(205, 205, 205); background-image: url(http://dramabucks.com/wp-content/themes/made/images/single-header-bg.png); background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244); background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; "Hwang Jung Eum made a promise for Secret hwang-jung-eum-secret

0Posted September 12, 2013 by green_tease
 FULL ARTICLE 

Singer turned actress Hwang Jung Eum made a pledge during the press conference of the new KBS drama“Secret”.

She was asked to make a pledge if Secret get high ratings like her past dramas, and she said laughing, “Then, should I get married too?” The reason for such answer is because her co-stars Ji Sung and Bae Soo Bin are getting married on Sept 14th and 27th.

Then she added, “I still have some time. I wish to marry when I’m at my best”.

Hwang Jung Eum is in a relationship with Kim Yong Joon for 8 years.

Meanwhile, Secret starts airing on September 25, 10PM KST.

Источник:http://dramabucks.com/drama/hwang-jung-eum-made-a-promise-for-secret/

cr:dramabucks