[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

tessieroo said: @sebsob - From what I could tell, SY is alive and fine. She sent DH a postcard in jail but I'm not sure what it said. (or why the creepy music played when he was reading it?) Need to wait for subs
SY threatened MH's girlfriend but no, she didn't kill her. It was an accident, DH DID hit her when the car swerved. Total accident. 
Excellent ending - although I feel like I cried through most of it! Can't wait for subs! 

My Favorite 3 scenes
1.The TGIF scene when MH throws his jacket over her and proceeds to beat the heck out of perv. And when he realizes that YJ may not have been driving and shakes her asking her who is she and what did she do.
2. The crazy hit by car scene that too was a favorite, he I think did come to grips with what he was possibly feeling and realized that she is willing to do so much to protect the secret. 
3. The night out scene in episode 15 and the last scene of the kiss in the bakery at the end. 
I loved a few others.. but will start with these. 

Guest reedtrip82

It a good ending for a melodrama!! Most melodrama have death and open ending! The time gap/distance is because he still married, take sometime to run the documents plus it against the law for adultery in Korean , if he stay it be tempting to ran back to YJ ( he miss his zerbra blanket) . Also, he have to wait for his father acceptance of his decision which of course is to be with YJ without losing his position as a son . Therefore time jump is needed and it seem the fire never die *wink* which mean now they ready to start fresh with no regret.

OK the only things i have been thinking about episode 15 & 16

and its all because of the love scenes between YJ & MH that

Ji Sung married actress Lee Bo-Young on September 27, 2013

and secret was aired on the 25

So its time for their honeymoon

Have fun guys

tessieroo said: @falloutjane - Excellent topic, can't wait to read everyone's favorite 3! Here are mine:
1) Supermarket - YJ is so distraught, in shock but focused on getting ingredients to make a cake for San. MH stalking her, loses her, finds her - helps her pick up things she dropped but she doesn't even see him at all. A great gasping sob broke from my throat on that scene. 
2) Adoptive mom begging YJ not to take San on her knees. I bawled like a baby. Powerfully moving, without a lot of dialogue. 
3) YJ banging her head against the wall, MH trying to stop her by putting his hand between her head & the wall. He tries to comfort her but she fights him. Her sobs in that scene literally broke my heart, SO REAL. 

Guest fantast1k1

Waaahhh! Finally, started watching Epi 16 from the beginning!

Aigoo! The first 7 minutes was soo heartwrenching! Waaahhh! HJE's bawling scene after finding out San's alive...so many emotions balled into one...how the heck does she do that?! Her eyes welled up and tears just started pouring. Gosh! I'm at lunch and I'm tearing up with food in my mouth...I had to look up to the ceiling to prevent my tears from falling...waahhh! She's really a great actress! Then, the scene between her and the adopted mom...waahh! I don't know who to root for...I want to smack DH's mom! Wow! HJE you are out of this world! BRAVA! BRAVA! =D> =D> =D> (Standing ovation is in order Yoerubon!)

:-B I don't normally come back to a thread when the drama is complete...but I decided to come back for anyone going through Secret Withdrawal...go ahead and re-watch Secret a couple of times and then if you haven't watched Master's Sun ...I highly recommend this rom-com...Even when others mentioned how much they loved this drama I 'passed' ...I was was going through Secret Withdrawal ...and my sister mentioned Master's Sun....I am so loving this drama...totally different than Secret be great nonetheless .....it's good to have a lighter really good drama to watch after Secret.....Master's Sun is now on my Favorites List....so much fun to watch.... :x Secret, you'll always be my first...and Masers's Sun, you had me at Hello......x :\"> now it is :-h

Guest maggiiepham

I'm having major withdrawals.... Though I'm glad we got our happy ending, I really wish the OTP would've gotten more than just the last 3 minutes together. Like if they extended just one more episode and focused it all on YJ and MH I'd gladly watch without a doubt. They're literally so cute I can't even. soooo I'm going to be rewatching Secret again today because I'm upset its over. 

Perfect !!! This drama is perfect !!! There is not a thing that I didn't like ! Wouaaah ! I'm happy ! I did well to watch this drama ! Daebak !

I just want to say how much I love all the crying scene of the actress who play Yoo Jeong ! Seriously !! like... so real ! But all the actor did a good job anyway ! They were just amazing !!!!

I would have loved to see their child though ;;) ;;)