[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

I just realise that DH is a guy who allows YJ to take the blame for all his misdeeds whereas MH is a guy who refuses to allow her to take blame for anything he did. Goes to show whose THE MAN! DH is seriously pathetic. He is like a leech who uses women to reach the top. I can't wait to see him go into panic mode when he realises that his secrets will be revealed.

BTW I don't think that HJE has saggy breasts..she is just well endowed!

OMO!!! UNBELIEVABLY DAEBAK episode!! everything is just in harmony and balance and OMG I love the cinematography so much!!! that grab back hug moment is BEYOND FLAWLESS!!! five stars!!! am I the only pervy here or do you also noticed that uri Sajangnim's breath got warmer and heavier every time he's in a proximity with YJ and her hair strands blowing due to the inside roarring of his manhood? I can understand how much he wanted to caress her and just hug her and want to feel her tightly, he missed her like crazy.. like it's a matter of live or death... OMO pulsanganeun uri Sajangnim (with Sandara Park's squueky voice)
the think is... due to reading @falloutjane recap.. I was laughing hard in the scenes where I supposed to cry a river.. since I remember what she wrote about it (and her uber funny 2 cents about that scene) in her always HILARIOUS recap....
:))

Guest missmaple

i think i know why MH's foot wounded. he used to stalk YJ in past all day.. the effect come late.. aigoo...

i miss so many otp moments... i curse you net....

cr uploader

text preview ep 14 on KBS site

유정과 민혁은 서로의 마음을 확인한다.민혁의 진심을 본 조회장은 유정의 뒷조사를 명령한다. 상처 입은 세연은 가질 수 없는 것을 부수기로 결심한다. 민혁은 사고 당일 빗길에 미끄러졌던 트럭을 찾아내고, 진실에 다가간다. 한편 도훈은 K그룹에 대한 수사를 도우며 최변호사를 구속시키 는데...
translate :'YJ and MH confirm each other's hearts/minds. MH digging query of YJ section instructs with sincerity. SY is injured that you(MH) can't have decide to crush(the marriage). MH searching abt the road of the accident and finding a truck slipped, the truth approaches. meanwhile, DH helping investigation of KGroup but lawyer Choi(GM) get arrested
p.s forgive me for my fail translate :))

Fiuuhhh.... Finally I can sleep soundly... no more worries about the possibility of MH's one sided love and the back hug...made me swoooooooooooon.... :bz much much love to all the recappers and screncappers  ^:)^ I'm off to my secretland re- dreamland  :-h

At the Jo Residence...

Chairman Jo forewarns Yoo Jeong not to get too close to MH even though the former may have helped him a lot at the restaurant.

MH wants to pull YJ away from the table and asks her to leave. He is about to give chase to her but but Kwang Soo stops him.

MH turns to his dad and says...

MH : Don't you dare lay a hand on that woman...for I'm going to protect her and you won't be able to separate us again...

SY : It's alright...anyway, we will still get married in the future...

MH : I won't get married to SY and there is nothing between us...

Turning to his dad, MH tells him...

MH : Don't you ever lay a finger on her otherwise even if you're my father, I won't be able to forgive you. 

The next scene...MH goes to look for YJ...

MH calls out for her repeatedly...

MH : Kang YJ...Kang YJ...I know you're inside...

MH : YJ, I know you're inside there...

YJ : President...you should just leave...

MH : Thank goodness you didn't try to escape and hide yourself away where you can't be found...I assure you that this won't happen again. Even if I'm being chased out of the K-Group, I will never leave you...as long as you are here together with me...

YJ : If it wasn't because of me, the one whom you loved before would still remain by your side...

Guest missmaple

LOL when MH pretend that his leg still hurt.. this man really know how to make an opportunity to make skinship with YJ.. look at how he hold her hand.. lol..

peaches_2280 said: Yoo Jeong pays her respects to MH's deceased girlfriend...   YJ : I'm truly sorry...I know I'm being too greedy...and I shouldn't be feeling this way...   She continues saying : Just one day...even if it's only for one day...I also want to gaze at him...I also want to grab hold of his hand...I'm sorry....

OMGosh, the scene where YJ is feeding him and he's just staring at her....insomnia.gifI swear, it looks like he just wants to rip her clothes off and throw her down on the bed. Seriously MH? STOP looking at her like that! 
*mumbles incoherently* I just can't deal with it - I got all embarrassed. :\">