[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

falloutjane said:

Wow! An episode that didn't quite make me all squealy and fangirly till the last 20 seconds! A lot of scenes with DH and while I understand the need for it, it leaves my fangirl heart totally wanting. 

SORRY FOR CUTTING THE LONG POST
THEN! 

Music changed to the start of Ailee's new song. And my FANGIRL HEART FINALLY, FINALLY CAME ALIVE and I was waiting for it. He said something to her in all his bass voice, I MELTED. LIKE SLUISH KINDA MELTED. He leaned in closer, moving inch by inch closer, closer still, pushing her into TGIF counter, STARED AT HER LIPS and WE ALL KNOW IT"S COMING AND THEN BAM! MY HEART! MY HEART!

THE KISS. 

And then cue Ailee's chorus! 

I BELIEVE I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUU!

//Edit: I read comments. MAYBE THEY DIDN"T KISS. BUT THEY D.AMN WELL NEARLY DID. SO THERE. LEAVE MY STARVED FANGIRLING HEART ALONE!!!! DON"T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. 

When I first saw the posts about the kiss I was like :

tumblr_m4qwieuQPF1qgkzcm.gif

SOMEONE SAID ABOUT A KISS????

and then:

daskajsdghkfajhkfjdhfakjh the ending!! OH MY FANGIRL FEELS!!!  OH MY GAAHD!!

About DH and SY... let me go to Korea... I'll handle them!!!!! ><

tumblr_m4j5zfbAhr1qcsnrc.gif

(gifs not mine and sorry for the all caps rage/happiness :P)

EDIT: I hope it's not the typical K-drama thing they do where he passes out before the kiss >.<

tumblr_m4hbjnNpOE1qbjmsf.gif

Ldy Gmerm said: Janett said:

Preview ep 12

Dh goes to security room

MH - your here. to DH ....some video file seams to play

MH no matter how  ...... MF find something kind of funny/interesting

Yeah YJ and I was together that night, so what GRRRRRR

------------------------------------------------------------------------

MH is with KS screaming something about YJ

------------------------------------------------------------------

MH with prosecutor saying something about DH to him

Looks like YJ and TGIF crew is trowing a birhtday party for MH

KS congrats MH Happy Bday

--------------------------------------------------------------------

MH and DH in MHs bar

MH there is no such thing as secrtes in this world. RIGHT

then MH says KYJ dad, think about it slowly. DH trows ripped paper on MH

-------------------------------------

Thers also some other small clips

Like Gangsta eonnie and YJ talking about life and death but in a more positiv way

kissmerina said: Ldy Gmerm said: Janett said:

Preview ep 12

Dh goes to security room

MH - your here. to DH ....some video file seams to play

MH no matter how  ...... MF find something kind of funny/interesting

Yeah YJ and I was together that night, so what GRRRRRR

MH is with KS screaming something about YJ

------------------------------------------------------------------

MH with prosecutor saying something about DH to him

Looks like YJ and TGIF crew is trowing a birhtday party for MH

KS congrats MH Happy Bday

--------------------------------------------------------------------

MH and DH in MHs bar

MH there is no such thing as secrtes in this world. RIGHT

then MH says KYJ dad, think about it slowly. DH trows ripped paper on MH

-------------------------------------

Thers also some other small clips

Like Gangsta eonnie and YJ talking about life and death but in a more positiv way

catching up on today's posts and listening to the radio.. reading the live recaps and when I got to seeing screencaps of the almost kiss, guess what song was playing? Faith Hill's old song, "this kiss"...
you can't imagine how confusing it was to listen to these lyrics while seeing those screencaps.....felt like someone had made an MV just for me unexpectedly... never had that kind of coincidence happen....

"It' s the way you love me
It's a feeling like this
It's centripical motion
It's perpetual bliss
It's that pivotal moment
It's, ah, impossible
This kiss, this kiss, unstoppable
This kiss, this kiss...."

Guest serenity003

I just saw a video preview of Heirs episode 7 in the home page of soompi .... where's the video preview of Secret? It also stated that the ratings increased by 2.2% so i think MMT dropped...   :D

WHY THE HECK does KBS have to have some voting between some old fat dudes during airing dramas.

They are totally ruining the awsomeness of this drama.

KINDLY deter such things to DH and SY scenes :)

Cause as long as they dont get dragged off by police I couldnt care less what happens to them.

Wheew, what an intense eps on many levels. Some parts were satisfying, some parts disappointing. Gotta rest now, will comment more after watch it with sub later, this drama is so exhausting (in a good way). Few points though:

Very, very sizzling chemistry again between JS-HJE. They can just talk and/or shooting glances at each other for years, or even only sit or stand next to each other silently, & ppl will still swoon over their interactions. It's like they know how to play with each other, & each respond to the other so in tune & seamlessly. They tug audiences heartstrings so easily. And that almost kiss scene... well what can I say? It's definitely not for faint-hearted, b'coz it will make your heart throbbing uncontrollably, causes massive nosebleeding, and hot all over your mind & body lololol   :\"> :\"> :\">

Great performances from HJE-BSB in that intense rainy confrontation scene. Got goosebumps all over my body. They both have good different chemistry on their own hahaha... What a satisfying first payback from YJ to DH. Yes, that was still the first. Watch out, you devil incarnate, she hasn't finished with you yet  >:)  >:) >:)

And okay, too many of DH-SY scenes again haissh... I understand it's important though; to really define their gloating success for now, so that the satisfying feelings audiences will get when they are smashed to pieces later, will be multiplied ten folds muahahaha...   Hopefully though, their interaction scenes wouldn't make Korea audiences switched their TV remote again, therefore influence rating again.

N.B.:  Who's with me that MH-YJ kiss will be stopped tomorrow by.......... none other than DH!?  8-X 8-X 8-X
That guy hasn't left the TGIW premise yet, I believe.