[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest adniRose

SeGafanlady

said: Darling.. Korea is like India. Caste level has been ruling this country since their stone age. In Goryeo and Joseon era was the worst! You can buy slaves and you are a slave if your parents were ones. It is beyond craziness. I'm from Bali and we are familiar with caste as well but Korean caste is another whole different level. Chaebol family must and need to marry the same league or their social level might harm by it. All the lovey dovey true love beautiful and dreamy Cinderella stories that we're all watch in Kdramas are hardly or never happened in real life. Except if you are the most beautiful Miss Korea with a great family background and still virgin when you meet your chaebol prince. PS. chaebols are not as handsome as in the kdrama. They are old, fat and short..

Guest channak

I am glad there will be no extension to this amazing drama keeping it 16 is ideal especially with the pace and quality so far has been incredible. I sorted have gather the wedding is going to be played out but like most of you I don't think it will happen. MH will properly turned it down and bear the cost of it I think K group will go down but not without a fight. YJ will turn revengeful and make DH pay for all he has done.

I really just cant wait anymore until tomorrow ep11

Guest liyirna

At first I thought drama would end at MH&DH killing each other, and girls, after shedding tears on their graves, starting to build their lives again. But now I just don't know. SY showed too unpleasant side of herself, so she needs to be punished. MH has fallen to deep not to have some prominent romantic line. But someone surely has to die. usually I go for most interesting option, but here all possibilities are interesting! But don't think it will be YJ, she survived through so much and didn't burn out so for her life must go on.

Well well well. The secret to everything is actually all about money.

DH believes if he has more money hence the need to steal MH company, he then can get SY to himself.

SY believes SHE can lure MH to her side fr his fear of losing money.

MH lose JH because he love his money more.

Finally if YJ go to MH she beginning to realise money can buy you justice.

Yeap. Money makes the world go round.

The marriage contract

Daddydearest reads the contract throws it on the table looking disgusted while chuckling.

Of course the apple wont fall far from the tree. That family is second to non when it comes to manage their profits (being greedy)

Mh - You know SY isnt like that. What you mean, she isnt like that. From gradeschool SY is my friend

Daddydearest - Friend?? You... Dont say things like that casually. You have to fall in the water together to know who your real friends are.

DDearest point to contract tells Hyung

Review (the contract) and send it back AFTER revising the part that is unfavorable to us.

---------------------------------------------

Do you really think he left that clause in the contract or he may have added and equall clause removing SYs if she betrayles them when he views SYs whole family as greedy wipers.

@peaches_2280
Thanks for the translation. ^:)^  Only now, after reading that I am FREAKING OUT thinking about the ending. I'm scared. 
tumblr_men91yaLfB1r4hu81.gif

EDIT: @Janett - I agree, I've always thought Chairman Jo had something up his sleeve regarding both SY and DH. I doubt he's going to take her voting MH out lightly. 

kngdrama said: I swear, this is my last post today. I have to go to work, damnit. 
YJ went to jail because she wanted DH to be a prosecutor, to do an important work and help people. She was really proud of him. When she watched DH on TV in prison, she smiled and said that she made the right choice to go to jail. When she defended DH to MH, she said that her boyfriend was doing an important work and he was an honorable person. MH cringed - he already knew the truth about DH's shallow and cowardly soul. 
Then she finds out that DH quit his job and went to work for K-group. Her sacrifice suddenly becomes pointless. San's death, her dad, all for DH's career, which he threw away. 

peaches_2280 said:

Another part of the Written Preview for Episode 11 of Secret Love...

도망칠 생각은 하지마. 어디를 가든 내가 있을거야.
가슴을 찢으며 후회하게. 내가 그렇게 만들어 줄 거야.
오빠 인생에서 나를, 우리 산이를,
오빠를 아들처럼 여겼던 우리 아빠를 절대 잊게 하지 않을거야.
절대...

Yoo Jeong's words to Do Hoon...

"Don't even think about escaping from me because no matter where you go, I will follow you. I will ensure that your heart will be filled with anxiety and regrets. I will never ever let you forget who I am and will become, our son, San and the fact you're regarded as his father."

Brief translation of the article below...

KBS2 수목극 '비밀'(유보라 최호철 극본, 이응복 백상훈 연출)의 책임 프로듀서 황의경 팀장이 많은 시청자가 궁금해하는 결말에 관해 언급했다.

황 팀장은 29일 TV리포트에 "마지막회 대본은 아직 완성되지 않은 상태이지만, 작가가 생각하는 결말에 대해 듣고는 시청자들이 상상하기 어려운 내용이라는 확신을 갖게 됐다"고 귀띔했다.

그는 "이는 '비밀'이 해피엔딩이냐 새드엔딩이냐의 차원도 아니고, 복수를 하느냐 마느냐의 문제도 아니다. 어떤 반전이 숨겨져 있냐고도 정확하게 표현하기 어렵다. '비밀'의 마지막회를 통해 시청자들은 통속극이라는 외피 안에서 진화된 멜로를 느낄 수 있을 것이다"고 설명하며 기대감을 갖게 했다.

황 팀장은 시청자들이 목을 빼고 기다리고 있는 '비밀'의 격정 멜로 장면에 대해서도 언급했다. 그는 "제작진이 꼭꼭 숨겨둔 격정 멜로가 이번주 시작된다. 조민혁(지성)과 강유정(황정음)을 주축으로 안도훈(배수빈)과 신세연(이다희)의 멜로가 자연스럽게 이어질 전망이니 많은 기대를 바란다"고 당부했다.

지난 9월 25일 첫 방송된 '비밀'은 경쟁 드라마인 SBS '상속자들'과 MBC '메디컬탑팀'을 누르고 매회 자체최고시청률을 경신하며 정통 멜로극의 강력한 힘을 보여주고 있다. 연장 요청이 쇄도했지만, 작품의 완성도를 위해 제작진은 예정된 16부로 종영을 결정했다. 마지막 방송은

Translation is as follows : -

In KBS 2's melodrama, Secret Love, Chief Producer Hwang Eui Kyung mentioned that many viewers are curious about the ending of the show. Producer Hwang also added during a TV interview that although the drama script for the final concluding episode is still in the unfinished state, upon hearing the screenwriter's ideas and thoughts, he is certain the ending will be one which the audience finds it hard to imagine or envisage. He also expressed that it will be difficult for him to comment on the ending of the drama and to illustrate whether it will have a happy or a sad ending and whether it will revolve around the plot of vengeance as what remains to be revealed will be the reversal in the plot and how this will be clearly played out in the drama. 

Through the final episode of the drama, viewers will be able to feel the intense love and emotional feelings shared among the main leading cast in the show and this will something which the audience can look forward to. Producer Hwang also expressed that the audience have been waiting in anticipation for the intense emotional scenes to evolve and he added that all these hidden intense feelings will be unveiled during this week. The main focus will be on Jo Min Hyuk's and Kang Yoo Jeong's relationship and in addition, the relationship shared between An Do Hoon and Shin Se Yeon and how these emotional feelings will gradually develop and unfold among them. Viewers can definitely look forward to it.

P.S. Thank you all for sharing your thorough analysis and speculations about how the story will continue to unfold in the remaining 6 episodes of the drama. I can't wait to watch the upcoming episodes either. Goodnight everyone!  :)

Janett said:

The marriage contract

Daddydearest reads the contract throws it on the table looking disgusted while chuckling.

Of course the apple wont fall far from the tree. That family is second to non when it comes to manage their profits (being greedy)

Mh - You know SY isnt like that. What you mean, she isnt like that. From gradeschool SY is my friend

Daddydearest - Friend?? You... Dont say things like that casually. You have to fall in the water together to know who your real friends are.

DDearest point to contract tells Hyung

Review (the contract) and send it back AFTER revising the part that is unfavorable to us.

---------------------------------------------

Do you really think he left that clause in the contract or he may have added and equall clause removing SYs if she betrayles them when he views SYs whole family as greedy wipers.

adniRose said:
cynkdf
said:

“The marriage between the characters , a specific person’s death, including the punishment for the evil doings – viewers must anticipate for more twist on the story before it enter into its symbolic conclusion.”Chief Producer Hwang said.

Источник:http://dramabucks.com/drama/secret-will-ceased-production-without-extensions/

Actually I dont think its YJ that reveals what has happen to YJ San and Dad

I think its HyeRi or gangsta eonnie thats why he finds her at the bakery and not with Gangsta eonnie

An unthinkeble ending

MH kicking out SY for good

YJ and DH kill each other (who dies doesnt say singular o plural)

MH finds San and adopt him as heir to his kingdom

Guest fantast1k1

by the way guys what do we call our thread posters? in jang ok jung they were called concubines, right uri @SeGafanlady noona? hehehe

how bout stalkers? hahaha =))

We are the Secret Society but not secret at all.. LOL...

Secret Society of stalkers, secret keepers and secret revealers.

@fantastic1ksuae - Oh, I like Secret Keepers. I've wanted to be one of those since I read the last Harry Potter book.  :D
@Ldy Gmerm - YES, exactly - I agree 100% with what you said about Chairman Jo:
"Daddy is very shrewd. He may say nasty things to MH, but he will never allow anyone else to take advantage of him or their family. He would have done whatever is needed to protect himself, MH and K group. "

So is the title of this drama "Secret" or " Secret Love" ? On KBSWorld, it's "Secret Love".. The title of the drama on the Official Website is also "Secret Love".   So whose love is secret?  This drama has generated amazing discussions not only here on Soompi (for which once again, thank you everyone)  but also elsewhere, not least on DB''s open thread.  In the  OT of 18 October, yumi  said  Secret Love  " may turn out to be a 'best title'" and I think she's saying that "Secret Love" can also mean "Love of secrets".
The genius writers are just toying with us  :)  - and that's what makes the drama magical - for want of a better word.