[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

What i see the preview is this  that DH  is going to get what is coming.  SY is not  as  Yj  so that reason he will have no one on his side.  As Sy is be  alone.  YJ will ask MH to search for what  happend  to his son or tell him the truth about  who really was driving.    Dh is lost person that he loose last piece of the soul  went  he throw  away  id bracer on the lake.  he want  power now.  i think yj  will make him pay and  i hope his mom too because  she evil.  

That preview !!

tumblr_lkw0wzxKDb1qclt3z.gif

I just can't ... DH has no soul whatsoever, like are you serious ?!! Can someone hurry up and do something to him so we can all watch him suffer a slow and miserable death *I'm not even exaggerating lol* He has no limits in getting what he wants and disregarding whatever is in his way - I mean am I the only one who thinks that if YJ continues to stay in the picture and "cause" more issues for him, he won't just get rid of her permanently.  I'm sorry to say but I could care less about SY. 

Positives though is we get to see MH comforting YJ after her ordeal, his stalking came in handy after all lol.

Translation of the Video Preview for Episode 11 of Secret Love...

Do Hoon is grabbing onto Se Yeon's arm as he leans on her shoulder and cries....

Do Hoon : Just stay like this for a while...

However, Se Yeon has a nonchalant and somewhat reluctant look on her face....

MIn Hyuk is watching Yoo Jeong through the blinds inside TGIF restaurant while the latter is chatting happily with her friend cum co-worker....

Min Hyuk to Kwang Soo : How do you think she is feeling right now?

Min Hyuk goes to the bakery to look for Yoo Jeong.

Min Hyuk : Substitute Driver!!

He finds Yoo Jeong there and she is knocking her head against the wall repeatedly. Min Hyuk then places his hand on the wall to prevent Yoo Jeong from hurting herself. He pulls Yoo Jeong into an embrace while the latter breaks down and cries in his arms.

At the dining table...

Min Hyuk to Do Hoon : The day when the Anp'ung accident took place, you were also at the scene right?

MIn Hyuk goes to look for Do Hoon's former lawyer colleague at the law firm...

Lawyer : Do you have any evidence?

Min Hyuk : If I can gather enough evidence, then regarding Kang Yoo Jeong's father's case, can you slowly re-consider and re-look at it again? 

Inside the car, MIn Hyuk is looking at the fluctuations in K Group's stock prices on his laptop and he is astounded upon seeing the figures...

At the Jo residence....

Kwang Min : Chairman Jo has instructed while he is undergoing his surgery, not a single person should get in touch with him,

Min Hyuk exclaims : What surgery!!!

The confrontation between Do Hoon and Yoo Jeong...

Yoo Jeong : Go down on your knees and beg me!

Do Hoon : If I were to apologise to you, can you just disappear before my eyes??

Yoo Jeong goes to look for Min Hyuk...

Yoo Jeong : I want to be by the President's side (i.e. referring to Min Hyuk) as there are certain things that I must do...

P.S. I do apologise if there are any inaccuracies in the process of my translation because I have to listen very intently to their dialogue while attempting to translate their lines.

Guest united06

Episode 07 ~ 
image-D4D7_526128DF.jpg

image-CD07_526128DF.jpg

image-42F1_526128DF.jpg

image-9B39_526128DF.jpg

Episode 08 ~
image-8CF9_5260B90B.jpg

image-FE03_5260B90B.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Secret English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7619-secret-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest sogongx3

ok after watching all the episodes I must say that this is one of the best I've seen so far! I thought that after master's sun I won't be able to watch another drama and be addicted like that but I was completely wrong!!

I have to share my thoughts!! I really can't understand why DH treats YJ this way..she didn't do anything! she simply loved him, nothing else! ~X( I just want him to die and get what he deserves in the end! can't wait for wednesday :-SS

oh and I hate SY so much haha don't know why...her character is just annoying...

^ Those are awesome SECRET banners! :)
October 24, 2013
"Secret" Hwang Jeong-eum finds out Bae Soo-bin's deeds
Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net
201310242252776196_5269289a083ca.jpg

Do-hoon (Bae Soo-bin) finally revealed his true colors and said cold things towards Yoo-jeong (Hwang Jeong-eum) on the tenth episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Secrets".
On the night Yoo-jeong's father disappeared, she realized Do-hoon was with him. She suspected him for a while but then shook her head because she still loved him.
However, Do-hoon slowly unveiled himself. Min-hyeok (Ji Seong) started suffocating him by reinvestigating the hit-and-run. Do-hoon asked Yoo-jeong "I think Min-hyeok's reinvestigating the accident. Is it you? Do you think you're innocent? I don't worry because you're the one who drove. You decided on your own".
Yoo-jeong was shocked and said, "I have something I want to check as well. The lady in front of the supermarket said she's seen you before. She said you were with my father the day he disappeared. Is that true?" He denied it but she knew he was lying.
Not only that, she found out he was the one who had stopped her from getting paroled. She had been misunderstood that it was Jo Min-hyeok who had done that.

I don't know how I would survive without this thread. Thank you guys for all the updates and discussions.

I'm so excited for the next episode. But I'm a little bit afraid I will destroy my monitor...while throwing things on DH.

Still, I don't want YJ to turn evil and to revenge. I know she suffered a lot because of DH, but it's like she would sank to his level. I don't want that. She can do better...
What I hope is she will help MH. It seems that the company will have some problems. It would be great if they join forces and fight DH back. That would be her "revenge".

Guest adniRose

gawddd the preview make me cray cray...YJ cries in MH's arm...:xMH wants to investigate YJ's dad accident... wohhooo...Ahn Dohoon, u're really play with fire now...! 

Guest Margaretha Komalasari

Hmm in episode 11.... I'll skip all the scenes DH - SY. And just watch the scene MH - YJ. YJ could record DH's confession with tape recorder about the hit-and-run case and the case of her father. So she has proof. Just as happened in the masters sun

peaches_2280 said:

Translation of the Video Preview for Episode 11 of Secret Love...

Do Hoon is grabbing onto Se Yeon's arm as he leans on her shoulder and cries....

Do Hoon : Just stay like this for a while...

However, Se Yeon has a nonchalant and somewhat reluctant look on her face....

MIn Hyuk is watching Yoo Jeong through the blinds inside TGIF restaurant while the latter is chatting happily with her friend cum co-worker....

Min Hyuk to Kwang Soo : How do you think she is feeling right now?

Min Hyuk goes to the bakery to look for Yoo Jeong.

Min Hyuk : Substitute Driver!!

He finds Yoo Jeong there and she is knocking her head against the wall repeatedly. Min Hyuk then places his hand on the wall to prevent Yoo Jeong from hurting herself. He pulls Yoo Jeong into an embrace while the latter breaks down and cries in his arms.

At the dining table...

Min Hyuk to Do Hoon : The day when the Anp'ung accident took place, you were also at the scene right?

MIn Hyuk goes to look for Do Hoon's former lawyer colleague at the law firm...

Lawyer : Do you have any evidence?

Min Hyuk : If I can gather enough evidence, then regarding Kang Yoo Jeong's father's case, can you slowly re-consider and re-look at it again? 

Inside the car, MIn Hyuk is looking at the fluctuations in K Group's stock prices on his laptop and he is astounded upon seeing the figures...

At the Jo residence....

Kwang Min : Chairman Jo has instructed while he is undergoing his surgery, not a single person should get in touch with him,

Min Hyuk exclaims : What surgery!!!

The confrontation between Do Hoon and Yoo Jeong...

Yoo Jeong : Go down on your knees and beg me!

Do Hoon : If I were to apologise to you, can you just disappear before my eyes??

Yoo Jeong goes to look for Min Hyuk...

Yoo Jeong : I want to be by the President's side (i.e. referring to Min Hyuk) as there are certain things that I must do...

P.S. I do apologise if there are any inaccuracies in the process of my translation because I have to listen very intently to their dialogue while attempting to translate their lines.

Has this been posted yet?
http://english.kbs.co.kr/tv/behind_view.html?tv_code=21&behind_code=1925

• Secret Love

• About the Show
  • Characters
  • Photo Gallery
  • Behind the Scenes
  • JI Sung finally lets Hwang Jeong-eum know how he feels!
  • [2013-10-28]
  • 1925_5125_l.jpg
  •   In the latest episode of "Secret Love" Ji Sung accidentally lets his true feelings for Hwang show, giving viewers a glimpse of what could happen between the two.In a series of emotional scenes, the two stars demonstrated amazing depth in acting through their fabulous performances.No surprise that episode 9 grabbed 15.3% ratings, helping the show remain as the most viewed in its time slot for 3 straight weeks. In episode 9 aired on KBS 2TV on October 23rd, Min-hyeok(Ji Sung) learns the truth behind the hit-and-run incident and demands the truth from Yoo-jeong(Hwang Jeong-eum).In the process things take a strange turn, and their relationship seems to be going downhill.Emotions flare as the two exchange heated words. At the party, Min-hyeok chases after Yoo-jeong, demanding the truth about the tragic incident.Cornered and unable to hide the hideous truth any longer, she goes berserk and screams out "I'm a murderer! I'm the hit-and-run driver!"  She goes on to shout at Min-hyeok. "Is this what you wanted to hear? Not enough? Would you be a little bit more satisfied if I run into a car?"And she does just that.She gets hit by a car, but then picks herself up, and then flees the scene.Min-hyeok became even more certain that there is somethiing Yoo-jeong wants to hide, in order to protect.This leads him to feel a surge of complex emotions, making him cry and smile and laugh at the same time.   Min-hyeok was also shocked to see a whole new side of Do-hoon(Bae Soo-bin) when he hit his fiance Sae-yeon(Lee Da-hee) and scolded Yoo-jeong to hide some hideous secret.In the process he realizes his feelings for Yoo-jeong also grew.  Min-hyeok also learns that Do-hoon reported Dan-bal(Jeong Soo-yeong) who sells counterfeit goods to the police and even pulled some strings to make Yoo-jeong lose her job at the restaurant.All to hide the truth from Min-hyeok,who worked so hard to uncover the shrouds of the mystery he is trying to solve.While trying to seek out the truth, Min-hyeok finds himself having stronger feelings for Yoo-jeong.  After the emotional clash, Yoo-jeong tries everything she can to stay out of Min-hyeok's view.But Min-hyeok finds her and lets her know how he feels.  Yoo-jeong blurts out "I told you I'll make up for everything I've done wrong, what are you doing here? Do you want to tell everyone I'm a murderer and get me fired again?"Min-hyeok responds by saying "That's not why I'm here. I can't stop thinking about you. So stay by my side."Short and simple way to directly express his feelings for her, which made female viewers swoon. "Secret Love" starring Ji Sung, Hwang Jeong-eum, Bae Soo-bin, Lee Da-hee, a love story between a man and a woman who murdered his former lover continues to record higher ratings each episode and gain greater fan support.

On another note. From the preview with DH holding onto SY from behind and asking her to just stay that way for a moment and shedding those crocodile tears you snake! I think he really has been spoiled by YJ. He thinks the games he plays or he is just delusional to his charm (you are not smooth dude, give it the heck up.)will work on her. The things you did to poor naive YJ will not work on the princess. We have seen time and time again, that you don't have any game  with her. She is not going to be a patsy like YJ and believe all you say. She is using you like you are trying to use her. Only difference is you both are going to go down. Her for letting herself think that using you is the way to get to MH without knowing the real reasons he protest her being with him. ( Hey, Rich girl, its not because he is jealous that's for damn sure. ) But you go ahead SY and continue to let your emotions rule your actions, that way when you fall you will fall hard right beside DH. It would be so cool if MH and his family ruined her and her dad and her stuck up of a a z z mom. 

Guest adniRose

the pic LDH take with the boy, seems like he is holding the leaf... that (curse) leaf, that YJ-DH emotional thing blabla whatsoever... is it means something.. or am i just thinking too much..??:-/u guys know right how everyone in this thread has becoming a detective, finding clue here and there...lol

oyeleyeolusina said:

DH is too funny for words and this is more confirmation that he has really lost the plot, he seriously asked YJ in the preview if he apologized would she get lost, she just learnt all the bad things DH did to her even after she willing confessing to his crime plus having kept the truth secret and he thinks an apology, an insincere one at that would get him off the hook.

That statement just showed totally disregard to YJ and if she didn't plan revenge before hearing that, she would dedicate herself to seeing him ruined after he said those words to her as he is teasing her knowing that she doesn't' have the power or influence to hurt him.

Guest britchiche

TGIF tasting event mess that she doesn't like MH. She even stated that she hate MH.

And for all that MH need to clear all the misunderstanding, support & protect her fr now onwards. Then it will be believable for YJ to open her heart & love MH. Pheww....The End for now.

#:-S

Guest kngdrama

Yes, YJ and MH are investigating and will get DH to admit to his crimes with strong evidence. No lies, no backstabbing, no dirty tricks, and no forks or beating up for revenge. YJ is way above it. 
The truth will be revealed and DH will be judged by the legal system. 
MH has been mesmerized by YJ's integrity even when she is down and abused by him or others. YJ's values shine through the dirt DH threw her in. I never believed that she would suddenly have a lobotomy and become a vengeful dark force with a black heart.