[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

I was wondering from who DH got this personality, and after ep 5 I know for sure it was from his mom. I think San didnt die and DH's mom has something to do with this, I believe she gave him for adoption because she clearly doesnt approve DH-YJ relationship, and the baby would always be their connection. I just hope YJ will find her son before the last ep, her scenes crying because of this loss was so sad. She is such a strong person, gosh, after everything she went through, she still has the courage to start over again.  
I dont know if MH started to like her, or if he is jealous of the "relationship" btw YJ and DH since he lost his love and he thinks he wont be able to love again.I think that he is kind of confused, he hated her for so long and now that she is free, he doesnt know what to do, what he feels... He is really a stalker hahhaha I loved the scene in the airplane, when he was looking at her pictures and smiling. I also liked the scene that he went to her house to help her. Even if it is because he thinks he is the only one that can make her cry, at least he already feels something.
His last move was brilliant, he knows DH is greedy, he would totally ditch her in the party. I just hope that she can forget DH before it is too late, he doesnt love her, he just feels bad for what he did to her (at least he feels sorry). However, I am not sure if she loves him, I think she is used to be with him, but during this ep I didnt see any love sign from her either. Such a nice ep, cant wait for tomorrow.

Well, after watching again, it seems DH might believe San is really dead. But I'm sure his mother got San. 
I'm kinda pissed because he didn't tell the truth to his parents, or at least to his mom, seeing how his mom is we know she would never tell the truth to anyone or would tell him to reveal the truth, so if he did care a bit for YJ more than himself, he would tell his parents the truth. He didn't even told his father about how the baby was taken away from YJ, and did not visit it with his parents once. Well, maybe he did with his mom, but Wow. 
I'm sure if DH tols his mom the truth, this would shut his mom up for good and she would treat YJ better, scared she might reveal her son's secret if they break up...  or maybe not thinking about it again, she would see how much YJ loves her son since she did it because of his image and his future and would ask YJ nicely to leave him if she really loves him - and YJ would probably do it... ugh.
But DH is no better than his mom if he hides YJ's dad or abandon him somewhere. 

Guest kdrama1430292623

Is it weird that I'm second lead shipping? I'm starting to ship MH and SY but obviously its not going to happen so show can you please hurry up and show the main leads together cause then at least I can stop shipping him with SY and not invest in this ship LOL.

tessieroo said: I don't believe San is dead - and I don't trust DH or his horrible Mother. DH's father seems to be under the impression that YJ is the one who decided to send the baby to an orphanage - he says "How could she send that young thing to the orphanage" so he's being lied to also. (you can tell by the look on the mom's face) I agree with @creslin, I think DH's mom lied that San was dead. 
And I also think DH knows.  :-L  And then he's got the nerve to want to sleep with her again? He's so disgusting. And I still can't wait for his hateful mom to find out he was driving and for the dad to find out mom lied about his grandson. 
I don't think MH falls for her this soon - the look on his face when he tells her not to die is pure hatred. 
@shaselai - the scar is from an accident while she was in prison. 

I really falling in live with that drama!!!and I have many questions and assumption,about what happened till now...1.what the hell DH is doing?he the one who did every thing!but still he doing nothing for YJ!!!yea he yell at his omma(whom I really hate!)but he doing it because he feel guilty for YJ,cause he know he is to blame.he is not a man!he lat his woman go to jail,for his wrong did!and he run away!and let's say the truth,he run away!!!and don't give me the bul***it that she give herself for him.he is the man?he let a pure girl go to jail...and no other girl but his woman!!!I don't think it's LOVE any more,to me it look like guilty!he loved her for shur but now its not the same!he think to much for himself.not looking to see what she need,or what she want!he missed his chance that what I see!2.I have a feeling that DH didn't kill the JH!and I have a bad feeling it's the guy who followed her,and some how it's connect to MH appa!that what I think!but still DH did wrong when he didn't call for help!she maybe still alive if he did call...but then ther no story so I don't really blame him...3.what happened to San?did he really died?is MH connected to it some how?(I have a feeling he not.or I hope he not!!!)if San is still alive...where is he?! is MH connected to it?!(I hope San is alive some where.and MH take care of him some how.)and why didn't DH get him out?why he live him in ther?4.I love the way MH is so obsessed about YJ,the way he hate her is full of passion!(ok I know I'm weird!)-I always say thet the difference between love and hate is a very thin line.as we all know!-the way he follow her every where,"help her"from the gang.like how he say befor,get out of someone else place.I think it's more like"how do you dare to touch someone else thing!"like he tell her before.just that right now he meant her!I love it!!!the way he say she can't die without his approval!I totally LOVE IT!!!5.what DH going to do now?where did he tack YJ appa,he know the truth so what now?6.when MH fall for YJ in the end,I thope it will be when he still don't know the truth!I hope he fall for her and fight with himself likeyou'r gir"you can't love her she kill she kill JH"I want him to fight with himself till he go crazy and then give up for her!let himself go for his feelings and then find out she is innocent!and then hate himself for hurting the girl he love so much!I want him to pain,her scars,her tears!I want him to know how she felt,and hate himself for that!I cryd so much in the 'super' scene,wan she buys flour for San cake!she was so soulless,like she no more have a reasons to live.poor girl! :(and it's seems like MH feel for her.but he still harden his heart.I some how can't blame him in that story,but I still some how hate him sometimes...poor guy!but you fall so down,you can stop now! then whene the time com you will hate the thing that you did,and I hope YJ forgive you for what you did to her...with San and everything!LOVE the drama!and LOVE the cast!LOVE THE STORY!!!and hope it will end good!I want a HAPPY ENDING for MH and YJ!and I think DH and SY look good together!so I hope it will end good for them too! ^:)^  [-O<  

mikmik said: I really falling in live with that drama!!!and I have many questions and assumption,about what happened till now...1.what the hell DH is doing?he the one who did every thing!but still he doing nothing for YJ!!!yea he yell at his omma(whom I really hate!)but he doing it because he feel guilty for YJ,cause he know he is to blame.he is not a man!he lat his woman go to jail,for his wrong did!and he run away!and let's say the truth,he run away!!!and don't give me the bul***it that she give herself for him.he is the man?he let a pure girl go to jail...and no other girl but his woman!!!I don't think it's LOVE any more,to me it look like guilty!he loved her for shur but now its not the same!he think to much for himself.not looking to see what she need,or what she want!he missed his chance that what I see!2.I have a feeling that DH didn't kill the JH!and I have a bad feeling it's the guy who followed her,and some how it's connect to MH appa!that what I think!but still DH did wrong when he didn't call for help!she maybe still alive if he did call...but then ther no story so I don't really blame him...3.what happened to San?did he really died?is MH connected to it some how?(I have a feeling he not.or I hope he not!!!)if San is still alive...where is he?! is MH connected to it?!(I hope San is alive some where.and MH take care of him some how.)and why didn't DH get him out?why he live him in ther?4.I love the way MH is so obsessed about YJ,the way he hate her is full of passion!(ok I know I'm weird!)-I always say thet the difference between love and hate is a very thin line.as we all know!-the way he follow her every where,"help her"from the gang.like how he say befor,get out of someone else place.I think it's more like"how do you dare to touch someone else thing!"like he tell her before.just that right now he meant her!I love it!!!the way he say she can't die without his approval!I totally LOVE IT!!!5.what DH going to do now?where did he tack YJ appa,he know the truth so what now?6.when MH fall for YJ in the end,I thope it will be when he still don't know the truth!I hope he fall for her and fight with himself likeyou'r gir"you can't love her she kill she kill JH"I want him to fight with himself till he go crazy and then give up for her!let himself go for his feelings and then find out she is innocent!and then hate himself for hurting the girl he love so much!I want him to pain,her scars,her tears!I want him to know how she felt,and hate himself for that!I cryd so much in the 'super' scene,wan she buys flour for San cake!she was so soulless,like she no more have a reasons to live.poor girl! :(and it's seems like MH feel for her.but he still harden his heart.I some how can't blame him in that story,but I still some how hate him sometimes...poor guy!but you fall so down,you can stop now! then whene the time com you will hate the thing that you did,and I hope YJ forgive you for what you did to her...with San and everything!LOVE the drama!and LOVE the cast!LOVE THE STORY!!!and hope it will end good!I want a HAPPY ENDING for MH and YJ!and I think DH and SY look good together!so I hope it will end good for them too! ^:)^  [-O<  

But DH is no better than his mom if he hides YJ's dad or

abandon

him somewhere. 

@Iviih, IMO DH is worst than his mom, at least his mom knows that she is a bad woman and doesn't deny it but DH keeps on doing bad things while seeing himself as a honourable man, he likes pushing the blame of his action towards other people, In Episode 5, when MH came to his office and was telling him about YJ, he accused MH of blocking YJ parole and I loved how MH reminded DH that he was the one who denied YJ from leaving jail sooner.

I wonder how YJ would react when she learnt of this as that missed parole caused her to lose her child and what would hurt most is the people who made her stay longer in Jail is no other than DH who knew the importance of her getting out of jail at that time.

I wonder if Do Hoon didn't come to pick up Yoo Jung outside the prison on her release, what is Min Hyuk going to do with her! Just stalk and follow her! I guess!

Really! Do Hoon don't had the courage to accompany his mother to spread San's ashes into the water! Whether San did die or not, Do Hoon's given the fact that San died so could Do Hoon be that heartless to not spread his own son's ashes into the water!

Do Hoon and his mother are just plain mean, cruel and evil!

This episode is mainly blah beside Yoo Jung is struggling to survive with her father and Min Hyuk is stalking, following, obsessing with her!

Min Hyuk and his killer smile! Handsomeness! Faints!

HAPPY TOGETHER 3 - ENG SUBThe cast of the new drama, "Secret Love," is here! Ji Sung is here on Happy Together again with his new late night dish! Will he be able to make it on the menu for the second time? Lovely Jungeum tells us about why girls act in certain ways. Soobin shows his clumsy side of him to everyone making everyone laugh. And Dahee is very eager to present her late night snack dish she prepared with her fans. Will she be able to win over Ji Sung who has won once?

this is ost 2 transelation from some website

When I see you smiling
Even if I don’t open my eyes, I know it’s a dream
I try to hold out my hand but it’s no use
After love is over

I didn’t know back then
The place you stayed was only filled with tears
In case the memories get wet and disappear quickly
Though it hurts, I won’t cry

I finally say the words I love you now
Words I didn’t know back then, words I didn’t want to hear
I lived inside your flowing tears
If only I knew back then

I didn’t know back then
The place you stayed was only filled with tears
In case the memories get wet and disappear quickly
Though it hurts, I won’t cry

I finally say the words I love you now
Words I didn’t know back then, words I didn’t want to hear
I lived inside your flowing tears
If only I knew back then

Now I am telling you to leave
That I have nothing left to give you, that my heart is all burnt up
Words that are said through my tears after I painfully turned around
I still love you

I think this ost describe MH love toward YJ

Guest LadyAra

i can sense that Korean ahjumma and makjang drama lover will prefer to watch secret love over Heirs ..still very early to predict the ratings for the next episode but with such fast pace plot storyline ... this drama will taken over Korea even without so much hype ..and gonna be like Yawang all over again

Guest Fransiska Yani

I'm still afraid of watching this drama cuz it's still full with tears. I will wait until I'm ready to crying while watching it. :P