[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest Asianatic

While we wait for tomorrow.......lets' guess what happpened after that kiss or should I say kisses.I think YJ will find herself surrendering......then realization hits and she pushess MH and runs off.  But now he  knows  she's not  indifferent  to him and he will persue her relentlessly and love her so much  that she will  be amazed and  she will come  to  adore him and we will all be  so damned  thrilled.

Thaila said:
fantast1ksuae said: Spoilers doesn't bother me either. It even helps me deciding if I want to watch a drama or not.

seriously, I predicted the ending of Shark from 30 minutes of watching it. As much as I like SYJ, I couldn't stand watching another revenge drama after watching QOA. So, I didn't watch it...no regrets

clockwatcher said: I don't get where the death predictions are coming from and why if San lives, MH must die. DH will probably go to jail. I think there's something poetic about him going to jail for a crime SY commits. Maybe he truly falls deeply for her and is willing to make the sacrifice. Then he finally understands how much YJ loved him and if SY doesn't love him, that's an extra bonus.

MH and YJ end up together. He lost his child but will help raise YJ's child like his step (or real?) mom is raising his sister. I don't believe he loves YJ more than he loved JH but through his revenge, he's learned how to love and what it means to sacrifice, grown, become a better person blah blah blah... so now he knows the true meaning of love.

YJ eyes have opened, she's not so naive anymore etc etc

I think that ultimately, this story is about growth and not a tragedy.

sorry, of topic guys.

i login to soompi tonight, was checking my PM when i notice, i got 5 spam,last login, i was still at 0, i tried clicking it to see which posts of mine got flagged as spam. but it is simply not showing. i tried to back track my posts as many as i can, but i still cant see it.

is it happening only to me? if i broke soompi rule and spam i would like to apologize and will make sure to not let it happened again. but i kinda need to know which post.

help mods?

cattx said: The only spoiler I dislike was the ones that were highlighted in yellow...I could never figure out how to read them, in addition, due to my vision issues they annoyed my sight. Ok.....no more babbling.........Ode to Wednesday>>>what's taking you so long :-/

Guest nesschino83 .

ratgirlina said: sorry, of topic guys.

i login to soompi tonight, was checking my PM when i notice, i got 5 spam,last login, i was still at 0, i tried clicking it to see which posts of mine got flagged as spam. but it is simply not showing. i tried to back track my posts as many as i can, but i still cant see it.

is it happening only to me? if i broke soompi rule and spam i would like to apologize and will make sure to not let it happened again. but i kinda need to know which post.

help mods?

@ratgirlina RE: " i got 5 spam,last login, i was still at 0, i tried clicking it to see which posts of mine got flagged as spam. but it is simply not showing. i tried to back track my posts as many as i can, but i still cant see it."
I feel you.I had 2 spams - from long ago, which I ignored -- then one day I suddenly has 13 (!) and no trail or links to show what was supposedly a spam.....don't know what the deal is. Maybe a Mod will answer.  (hug)
EDIT :  ERMAGHERD !! I just checked and I now have 23 Spams! -- LOLOLOL!! dang, apparently I've been very busy....let me tell you about how to earn money on the internet ~ (JOKE. JOKE)

ratgirlina said: can someone help. in ep 8, in one scene DH took out some documents from a safe, place it in an envelope, hide it behind when he bumped into SY.

what document was that? who did he gave/sent the envelope to? thanx

btw,  haha. it's really Wednesday now, my time. whohoooo, take that calendar! no matter how you try to trick me into thinking wednesday wil never come, it's hereee. \m/

watch, you better watch it too (no pun intended :P) dont even think to trick me, it better come soon, airing time for secret tonight, or elseee, i'll trade you in for some cream buns. >:)

sally_b said: @ratgirlina RE: " i got 5 spam,last login, i was still at 0, i tried clicking it to see which posts of mine got flagged as spam. but it is simply not showing. i tried to back track my posts as many as i can, but i still cant see it."
I feel you.I had 2 spams - from long ago, which I ignored -- then one day I suddenly has 13 (!) and no trail or links to show what was supposedly a spam.....don't know what the deal is. Maybe a Mod will answer.  (hug)
EDIT :  ERMAGHERD !! I just checked and I now have 23 Spams! -- LOLOLOL!! dang, apparently I've been very busy....let me tell you about how to earn money on the internet ~ (JOKE. JOKE)

Guest fantast1k1

Absolutely right , my fav. drama A Love To Kill there was sad ending , but it was so romantic !

Another cliche ending :-w

Guest fantast1k1

The death thingy comes from the producers mouth.

A wedding between characters, a certain persons death and the punishment for evildoings

Let me walk you thru the Cliche Yellow Brick Road...haven't you noticed when one OTP dies:

1. The girl finds out she's pregnant.

2. The baby is always a boy.

3. The baby goes missing.

4. The baby grows up and meets his real parents without knowing that they are related.

5. The kid is now found and then BAM! The father dies. Because inside the writer's sadistic mind, there's no way they will let the female lead have a happy life. It's more dramatic and its easier to compose sad songs than happy songs...

OMO! OMO! Do I need a spoiler alert!?!

X_X

Guest fantast1k1

The death thingy comes from the producers mouth.

A wedding between characters, a certain persons death and the punishment

for evildoings

Wishing we get a wedding...YJ and MH needs a happy ending...I would welcome a time jump if necessary.

:x

Guest fantast1k1

spoiler alert

OMO OMO . aigooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this HUGGGGGGGGGG!!!, is my favorite. Kansanmida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a dude, why SY is dressed in black???? Who´s died?????? OMO OMO when is that scen........MY GOD PLEASE!!!!!!, I cant wait any mnre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, My stomach hurts from anguish to know everything already!!!!!

I too though about the black dress = someone died.

I just hope it's not that kind of scenes where the heroine imagine being hugged by the dead hero. And that seems like a protecting hug =( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

It can't be!!!!

Also, Why they don't put these kind of fangirling moments in the previews? The kisses too!! But in some way I like it, it's more surprising <3

Oh my...good observation...will the writers go for a Joe Black kinda ending?

When I saw that BTS, the setting looks dreamy...

reminds me TWTWB ending.

Didn't even noticed she's wearing black. Aigoo! My head is spinning!

I think the unimaginable ending will be---we will get a wedding but somehow, MH will still die.

Or YJ and MH finally got together then he dies.

Writer nims---stay away from the cliche yellow brick road! Chungmal! X(