[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest nesschino83 .

Hello my Secret friends!  I woke up after a sleepless night with a lot of thoughts on my mind and most of them were about the ending of this wonderful drama. Not about the last scene exactly...not about who's going to die, or marry or get into prison...That we'll find only in the last episode. The things that keep me in this hyper active state are 6 of them:

1. Our Min Hyuk will have a lot to handle with in this remaining episodes and I hope he will find the strenght to do it without losing his mind. He has to fight for the justice, YJ' s love and the salvation of K Group;
  2. Yoo Jung's real suffer I'm afraid is starting just now and it's going to be very painful for us to see her in this final battle. Hopefully she will be at MH's side not only as a revenge partner but as as his lady too and be brave enough to accept a little bit of happiness in the end because she deserves it. I know this may sound bad but at this very moment if we consider this drama as a running marathon and each character a competitor she is the most qialified to arrive in the end and receive the most contended prize:"happiness";
  3. Our little San...I hope you eat well right now and have a lot of toys to play happily with and don't worry! You mom will come to you soon and hug you a lot and she will take you to see the stars!
  4. Do Hoon.... I'm not going to waste precious space in my message talking about you. You are such a coward bastard stupid evil traitor...but no..I said I'm not going to talk about you!!![-(
  5. Se Yeon on the other hand I think she needs a little revaluation in this moment because her presence in the drama it's not only for the love triangle sake. She has all the qualities to be either a martir in the last episodes or the lion in sheep's skin. Well...either way.... she needs to stop painting and eat more because I'm starting to see through her;8-X
  6. All the rest participants at this "happiness marathon" please be "fair play" and don't push yourselvs during the race...and stay focus because apart from winning and partecipating one must also cross the finish line; P.S- Be careful with Do Hoon...because he is a sick bastard and might set traps on the running track!

@luckymoon, wouldn't the baby birth records show that or was she dumb enough not to list him on it. hope not she couldn't get pregnant by herself, i think he would become her weakness The mothers will do anything for they're sons. meaning san and dh

Guest missmaple

while everyone gussing who will die who will suffer...
me, myself, still can't get over from my favourite moment in episode 12 and repeat every single scene in preview.. and keep positive thinking... no one will die... the PDnim just tease us..
hypnotic.gifhypnotic.gifhypnotic.gifhypnotic.gifhypnotic.gif

this is the perfect LOVE song for MH to YJ..... from Elvis Costello.. SHE...
tumblr_mvj39uTGHq1s6rvo4o1_400.gif

She 
May be the face I can't forget 
The trace of pleasure or regret 
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay 
She 
May be the song that summer sings 
May be the chill that autumn brings 
May be a hundred different things 
Within the measure of a day

She 
May be the beauty or the beast 
May be the famine or the feast 
May turn each day into a heaven or a hell 
She may be the mirror of my dreams 
The smile reflected in a stream 
She may not be what she may seem 
Inside her shell 

She 
Who always seems so happy in a crowd 
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud 
No one's allowed to see them when they cry 
She 
May be the love that cannot hope to last 
May come to me from shadows of the past 
That I'll remember till the day I die 

She 
May be the reason I survive 
The why and wherefore I'm alive 
The one I'll care for through the rough in ready years 
Me 
I'll take her laughter and her tears 
And make them all my souvenirs 
For where she goes I've got to be 
The meaning of my life is 

She
She, oh she......

adniRose said:

diana76

said:

anvesha

said:

Why is everyone assuming someone is gonna die?? Nooo.. I don't think this drama is going towards a tragedy.. Shark was dark in tragedy sort of way but here it's not. I always feel there's sort 'light-at-the-end-of-a-tunnel' redemption revival sort of way. I really don't want my OTP to die. I'm already hacing a hard time with one of my OTPs.. this one was suppose to a done deal!!

A theory:- One of my unthinkable scenario.

If DH spent the night with SY, presumably SY will end up pregnant with the DEVIL's baby.

Either DH will goes to prison or try to commit suicide at the end but will probably stop by SY begging him to live for his baby.

or

DH try to commit suicide by walking to oncoming truck with SY's running towards him and she died instead of him. Later at the hospital, it'll be discovered she was pregnant with his child & he'll be devastated losing both of them and still end up going to prison for YJ's father death.

Hey Ive thought of a happy scenario where you get the unexpected ending, the death and someone paying for their sins.

Pappa Chaebol dies happily in his sleep after seeing his son grow some business sense and kahoonas.

MH marries YJ.

DH goes to prison.

Its unexpected cos we are all sat here thinking that one of the OTP will die, and neither does, and its a happy ever after story :D

[i think @pinkslytherin has a point, if were going to mention another drama in this thread for whatever reason and you know it is a spoiler to how the show turns out etc then lets be courteous to others who may not have seen the show and may be avoiding spoilers of it by simply tagging your post with a spoiler and forewarning anyone. Were all drama addicts and know how it feels when we have to put some shows on hold and how devastating it can be when it gets spoiled for you.]

I think it's important to see revenge as the catalyst to why MH approaches YJ but it doesn't mean that the so called "revenge" has to be seen through til the end, whatever intent we originally set out for can always change when we are confronted by other truths that open our eyes up to a different picture.
What I love about our two leading men is how different they are, MH made a comments when he said that he & DH were alike but he took it back after finding out all the crap he has done. I like many others just love love love how MH who was all ready to make YJ life a misery has pretty much made a 360 turn and actually feels guilty and sorry for what he has done to YJ whilst on the other hand we have DH who was suppose to be this man of integrity and loyalty ends up being a coward who hasn't shown an ounce of being sincerely sorry for what he has done to YJ in regards to San or her father, he regrets the fact that he didn't end their relationship way back and is now stuck having to feel burdened by her sacrifice for him.

Me every time DH is brought up .... so done with him!! lol.

OK.. I must say this because it's too eyecatchy to me.. I think eomma ADH did a good job since she managed to buying that expensive Black Balenciaga City bag.. retail at 1200 USD. I was shock since I have the same one.. hahahahaha... (never mind this silly post is just to kill the time)
tumblr_mvr4e6zvIG1r3xz9mo1_500.png

@SeGafanlady

I thought it was my imagination when I saw that BAG as I didn't expect Ahjumma to carry BALENCIAGA here. I recognized the black handles and hardware as I had a DAY bag before and a fan of handbags too. (Active member of handbags forum)

SeGafanlady said: OK.. I must say this because it's too eyecatchy to me.. I think eomma ADH did a good job since she managed to buying that expensive Black Balenciaga City bag.. retail at 1200 USD. I was shock since I have the same one.. hahahahaha... (never mind this silly post just is to kill the time)

Woohoo! Patting myself on the back.  100 Posts!  =D>
Never did I think I'll be posting like a mad fangirl ... thought I'll be lurking and reading mostly ...

Beware All of what Secret can do to your mind, body and soul! You've been warned!

Guest floppygoon

/rewind/~~~~~ who love this part???? :DDDD me freaking luv this part harhar <3

tumblr_muxr2n4Q1u1sbxa6zo7_r1_250.giftumblr_muxr2n4Q1u1sbxa6zo2_r2_250.gif

and our shirtless oppar <333333333333333 /shots to death by MH's hotness/

tumblr_mux8bphIPw1sbxa6zo2_r1_250.giftumblr_mux8bphIPw1sbxa6zo4_r2_250.gif

Brought to you by

KSHM :D

kyaaaaa I should go to sleep >.< but I keep thinking about our lovely OTP and DH and beachy SY :o and KM and KS and gangster unnies and DH's uglay momma and our precious little San and MH's daddy and uh.. . . . . . . . :B

@wiscpenn I know right. I might be even more mad about the story than ever before about anything. That's scary but but but... it hurts so good 3.gif

I need my own stalkerJo now *_* Can't wait till tomorrow, will be stalking this thread like a mad fangirl I am :-SS