♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

if he's ask again now, will he still say it's IU? or he'll avoid mentioning her to prevent being suspicious.. hmmm.. 
JJS ideal type is IU -051813http://youtu.be/UmuFDbm8laY

Guest iheartyou1518

since we're all here.. the main thread is moving at a snail pace..  :))
press con fancam.. they're so cute, you can see them stealing glances at each other.. and JJS's cheeks is shining..keke..

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

iheartyou1518 said: since we're all here.. the main thread is moving at a snail pace..  :))
press con fancam.. they're so cute, you can see them stealing glances at each other.. and JJS's cheeks is shining..keke..

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

KatKat09 said: Would I Be Wishing for The Impossible....
If I hope that one day soon... JJS & SS - sings a duet together and play guitar together ?

:)

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

iheartyou1518 said: since we're all here.. the main thread is moving at a snail pace..  :))

Guest rozymatisa

maejm said: IMO the pic JJS twitted was taken just before they started filming..the extras were about to sit down. the other pic with IU's manager ..it was probably taken earlier, no extras around. 
does they sat there waiting, chatting, playin with phone with linked arm the entire time???oh IU & JJS STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD MY FANGIRL HEART CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

yoeda said: simplymebeingcrazy said: yoeda said: simplymebeingcrazy said: yoeda said: iheartyou1518 said:
akinahana89 said: iheartyou1518 said: i still havent bow to our unni.. nuguya??
akina is 26, tien is 30-ish :P , ayame is 23, i'm 20.. who's the unni? naebdukki101? maejm? 

-edit- 
so baby is 28 and maejm is 31-ish .. Naebdukki101 it is..  
:P

Archived