♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

let's call a party here@edensor @atilia @yoeda @annamchoi @KatKat09 @bluphoenix @Ayame @samsooky @simplymebeingcrazy @rozylyana @Tien Do @Layali @eidasayang @shabbychic @pricenssrach @Jekei @xxmagsxx @smmr @fifiyon @chrissydiva @kingslayer @dfwkimchi @Jill Jung @theEBILone @1bin @ck1O @Ally

hi ALLwelcome to JoU couple threadwhile YTBLSS is nearing an end and having a bloody storm, let's not be too blue about itand re-direct ourselves to something else for fun for a moment here
many of us ship JJS & IU for real, while others may notplease feel free to join us here, even though you may not ship themwho knows you can knock some senses to us & bring different angles to our discussionfriendly reminder: this is ALL meant for fun only...delusional as anyone can be and ALWAYS be open minded thank you...aja aja fighting >:D<

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

naebdukki101

said: let's call a party here@edensor @atilia @yoeda @annamchoi @KatKat09 @bluphoenix @Ayame @samsooky @simplymebeingcrazy @rozylyana @Tien Do @Layali @eidasayang @shabbychic @pricenssrach @Jekei @xxmagsxx @smmr @fifiyon @chrissydiva @kingslayer @dfwkimchi @Jill Jung @theEBILone 

hi ALLwelcome to JoU couple threadwhile YTBLSS is nearing an end and having a bloody storm, let's not be too blue about itand re-direct ourselves to something else for fun for a moment here

many of us ship JJS

>:D<

Omo omo~~ Did I tell you guys that when I went back to sleep today after streaming ep 44 with you guys, I dreamed of JJS and IU Naebdukki kiss?! Legit!! It was so hot and sexy. hard-love-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?129295 I even dreamed that after watching it in, I guess ep 45 when they reconcile, we all fangirled like crazy over all the gifs that jjsweeter was posting on LSS thread. LOL. When I close my eyes right now, I can still see it in my head what JJS looks like while naebdukki kissing. Waaaahhh~~ banhbao2_36.gif

Guest maejm

IMO the pic JJS twitted was taken just before they started filming..the extras were about to sit down. the other pic with IU's manager ..it was probably taken earlier, no extras around. 
does they sat there waiting, chatting, playin with phone with linked arm the entire time???oh IU & JJS STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD MY FANGIRL HEART CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
XAcy5XB.jpg
aSCAjbt.jpg

PDJuze2.jpg

tiendoank said: You keep mentioning "when I was 26 yrs old, when I was 26 yrs old..." are you planning to tell us ur real age??? Hahhaha.....
I'm 30 btw... now see who's the onnie here.., and if I am proven older than you all, I expect no less that 90 degree bowing. :))

Guest maejm

tiendoank said: You keep mentioning "when I was 26 yrs old, when I was 26 yrs old..." are you planning to tell us ur real age??? Hahhaha.....
I'm 30 btw... now see who's the onnie here.., and if I am proven older than you all, I expect no less that 90 degree bowing. :))

Guest iheartyou1518

now i know what he said here..
BQvff06CAAMvo64.jpg
cr: as tagged
they're looking at me, why? because I'm too handsome.. don't you know how popular i am? you better leave your mark on me before OTHERS steal me away..
JH, by others did you mean?? *cough*yoeda, babyviolets, akinahana89*cough*
gals, did you hear that.. the man doesnt want to be taken away..  :P:))   =))

akinahana89 said: Omo omo~~ Did I tell you guys that when I went back to sleep today after streaming ep 44 with you guys, I dreamed of JJS and IU Naebdukki kiss?! Legit!! It was so hot and sexy. hard-love-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?129295 I even dreamed that after watching it in, I guess ep 45 when they reconcile, we all fangirled like crazy over all the gifs that jjsweeter was posting on LSS thread. LOL. When I close my eyes right now, I can still see it in my head what JJS looks like while naebdukki kissing. Waaaahhh~~ banhbao2_36.gif

naebdukki101 said: akinahana89 said: Omo omo~~ Did I tell you guys that when I went back to sleep today after streaming ep 44 with you guys, I dreamed of JJS and IU Naebdukki kiss?! Legit!! It was so hot and sexy. hard-love-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?129295 I even dreamed that after watching it in, I guess ep 45 when they reconcile, we all fangirled like crazy over all the gifs that jjsweeter was posting on LSS thread. LOL. When I close my eyes right now, I can still see it in my head what JJS looks like while naebdukki kissing. Waaaahhh~~ banhbao2_36.gif

Guest maejm

tiendoank said: maejm said: tiendoank said: You keep mentioning "when I was 26 yrs old, when I was 26 yrs old..." are you planning to tell us ur real age??? Hahhaha.....

iheartyou1518 said: now i know what he said here..
cr: as tagged
they're looking at me, why? because I'm too handsome.. don't you know how popular i am? you better leave your mark on me before OTHERS steal me away..
JH, by others did you mean?? *cough*yoeda, babyviolets, akinahana89*cough*
gals, did you hear that.. the man doesnt want to be taken away..  :P:))   =))

Archived