[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

8 hours ago, bogummish said:

I dont agree with this extreme fan behavior as well. But i think it's limited to international fans only. Frankly, koreans don't care abt him unless i missed something. 

Even if it is limited to international fans, I wouldnt put it past them honestly to fly to Seoul and do something really stupid. I mean.......................fans can be irrational. But I agree, the witchhunt NEEDS to stop. JK and JH still have careers they need to think about - like it or not, they cannot face full blacklist from SBS which is what all these witchhunt will eventually lead to. 

I do agree though that I love how SA are coming out together in terms of statements and donations. If this incident has any positives, it is to bring them even closer together because I'm very sure JH needs to consult him and rely on him. 

• Like 3

Hey Guys,

I'm a long time lurker of this couple but I just wanted to say how extremely proud I am of this community! In this whole mess, we have managed to stay mature and eventhough most, if not all, of us are super frustrated, we still manage to keep our heads level and talk out our frustrations rather than just throw shade and scream insults. SpartAce forever!

:heart:

• Like 6

@bogummish Hope you don't mind me asking since you've so helpful, but do you happen to know what this comment says? 

Cp교체 있었구나. 딱보니 새로온 cp가 설쳐대다 이꼴 난거구만.

Google and Naver translate seem to say one thing, but I'm not sure if that's an accurate translation (and even then, how that person knows o.o). It's from this comment section. I know the CP's title was changed recently, but I don't know that's what this person is basing their comment on or not.

• Like 2

@XuanNguyet you might be interested in this news: 

Jihyo's agency just reported that there will be a fanmeet tour in 2017 held between January and March, with 2 countries each month. Jaesuk and Gary will not be able to attend, but it is reported that all of the other members are expected to be present. http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000226676

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, pink007 said:

@XuanNguyet you might be interested in this news: 

Jihyo's agency just reported that there will be a fanmeet tour in 2017 held between January and March, with 2 countries each month. Jaesuk and Gary will not be able to attend, but it is reported that all of the other members are expected to be present. http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000226676

Not only in Asia? *_* They already said which countries?

• Like 2

About the six sudden fanmeet,except Taiwan,other five fanmeets I think that's decided suddenly,not decided for a long time like Taiwan.Otherwise,they should tell us,the fans before.

And if there are 6 fan meets ,Taiwan fan meet is on 10th of Feb,which should be the third fanmeet between 6 Asian fan meets,but that's the first to be informed.So I think other 5 fanmeets are suddenly decided.

So,why did they make 5more fan meets at a sudden?

I think coz the program will be finished on 26th of Feb,and sbs can no longer use RM this name to make money.

Plus,running man is the famous program of Korea overseas,they still want to use the influence of running man  for them.So they made this decision suddenly,to make this last money for them.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, elevenpapitus said:

About the six sudden fanmeet,except Taiwan,other five fanmeets I think that's decided suddenly,not decided for a long time like Taiwan.Otherwise,they should tell us,the fans before.

And if there are 6 fan meets ,Taiwan fan meet is on 10th of Feb,which should be the third fanmeet between 6 Asian fan meets,but that's the first to be informed.So I think other 5 fanmeets are suddenly decided.

So,why did they make 5more fan meets at a sudden?

I think coz the program will be finished on 26th of Feb,and sbs can no longer use RM this name to make money.

Plus,running man is the famous program of Korea overseas,they still want to use the influence of running man  for them.So they made this decision suddenly,to make this last money for them.

According to another article, it was decided back in November and is unrelated to the show's cancellation, and I do recall a tour being rumored a couple of months ago, unless I'm confusing that with the tour rumors for China before the ban. But the timing of this is unfortunately messy. =/

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, pink007 said:

According to another article, it was decided back in November and is unrelated to the show's cancellation, and I do recall a tour being rumored a couple of months ago, unless I'm confusing that with the tour rumors for China before the ban. But the timing of this is unfortunately messy. =/

Ok,thanks.I didn't see another article,but since the fanmeet is decided before,my wish only is after they do complete these 6 fanmeets and then  have no  relationship with it.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bogummish said:

There's an article on Naver abt the 5 second Q game. It's where I read most of the negative comments abt YEH etc....

Some user talked about the scene where YJS looks at SJH. She(let's assume she's a girl lol) said "KJK is sexy, handsome and rich (she is repeating what SJH desribed). And I see YJS listening to her and smiling then furtively looking up."

The comment got more down votes than upvotes. People replied to her. 
"There's the subtitle on the broadcast. She doesnt have a boyfriend." The user then said she doesnt know if there is a subtitle or not. "최강망붕? (That's The Most Powerful aka Commander & Ace)There's nothing there." "Idk abt them, I just said there's a subtitle. Dont be irresponsible" "I'm sorry, I didnt see the subtitle. I'm irresponsible" "That's delusional. Said in an interview there's a rule against dating, they're family" "Just read the subtitle" then the original user finished: "Do not drag me please. They are not dating, they're family. Ah choding-dul busowo chincha (elementary students are really scary)"

Idk why i translated it this but there it is lol.

I'm not surprised that some netizens aren't willing to accept that SA might actually be together. Throughout the show, especially during Taek PD's regime, he was the one who consistently put the caption 'siblings' to describe their relationship. But then again that was when the loveline was at it's peak.

But JK is also to be blamed, he promoted the loveline to death. That one post on IG was absolutely disgusting. 

When something like a loveline is pushed in your face for as long as 7 years, it might not be easy for fans of the loveline, or the general public to accept otherwise. 

But it kinda amuses me that the ones objecting to the possibility of SA are primary school kids. 

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110554917

The fanmeets were decided before the cancellation. This one says though the situation is hard, JK and JH have decided to go till the end and attend the fanmeets for the sake of the fans. Also, seems like it is JH's agency which is speaking for both of them?

I don't want anybody to link them up in korea right now. The situation is so complicated that it can lead to unnecessary discussions that take away from the main issue at hand.

1 minute ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110554917

The fanmeets were decided before the cancellation. This one says though the situation is hard, JK and JH have decided to go till the end and attend the fanmeets for the sake of the fans. Also, seems like it is JH's agency which is speaking for both of them?

What's interesting is Soya who was also under Maroo, posted on her Instagram, that she has signed on to another company. I'm thinking JK's contract with Maroo might also be up, so he's using her agency as a mouthpiece. 

For those who don't know, Soya is JK's niece. Since her debut, she has followed JK to every company. She followed him from 101 Ent to JK Ent, and then to Urban Works, and lastly to Maroo Ent. 

• Like 6

People who work under SBS are graduated from high school ? :blink:

How can they plan to fire two members and still have plan for FM ? 

If this FM will go under SBS , since members can't promote as show without get approve from SBS . 

I hate this situation , when a lot of part is missing . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, merada said:

People who work under SBS are graduated from high school ? :blink:

How can they plan to fire two members and still have plan for FM ? 

If this FM will go under SBS , since members can't promote as show without get approve from SBS . 

I hate this situation , when a lot of part is missing . 

You have to have a college degree in broadcasting to work as a PD.

This tour was organised by JK's China Company. They were the ones who organised it. Sure SBS would get a cut of it, but it's not totally under SBS. 

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1
6 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

What's interesting is Soya who was also under Maroo, posted on her Instagram, that she has signed on to another company. I'm thinking JK's contract with Maroo might also be up, so he's using her agency as a mouthpiece. 

For those who don't know, Soya is JK's niece. Since her debut, she has followed JK to every company. She followed him from 101 Ent to JK Ent, and then to Urban Works, and lastly to Maroo Ent. 

Thanks for the info. What agency has Soya signed on to?

Will wait for somebody to translate. Perhaps some of the article writers speak commonly for both of them since they are in the same predicament. But the agencies seem to be working well together. JH's agency is now quite fast with the press releases.

3 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

You have to have a college degree in broadcasting to work as a PD. This tour was organised by JK's China Company. They were the ones who organised it. Sure SBS would get a cut of it, but it's not totally under SBS. 

But other Asian countries are also involved this time. So SBS may have a bigger say in this.

Just now, athoughtcloud1 said:

Thanks for the info. What agency has Soya signed on to?

Will wait for somebody to translate. Perhaps some of the article writers speak commonly for both of them since they are in the same predicament. But the agencies seem to be working well together. JH's agency is now quite fast with the press releases.

She signed on to GH Ent, which is an independant music label, but relies on LOEN Ent to distribute their music. Which means their music videos will be under the LOEN Youtube page.

• Like 2

There's an additional thing I'm confused about now - this article: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000934398

Specifically, this part:

Another official on the detailed fan meeting schedule said, "It has not been decided yet. We are in the process of coordinating the fan meeting procedure due to the problems of the government. " 

What problems in the government? I can't even imagine the last minute planning needed to arrange everything now. Plus, that article seems to have a more ambiguous source referred to as an "Official", while the other articles with new information have JH's agency as their source. I wonder if that means it's still an official related to JH's agency or if it's an official with a totally different association. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pink007 said:

There's an additional thing I'm confused about now - this article: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000934398

Specifically, this part:

What problems in the government? Plus, that article seems to have a more ambiguous source referred to as an "Official", while the other articles with new information have JH's agency as their source. I wonder if that means it's still an official related to JH's agency or if it's an official with a totally different association. 

Look at the writer 'SBS Journalist'. The FM was planned by JK's Chinese Ent company, not surprised if SBS is gonna try and scrape the plans for this FM. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, airplanegirl said:

Look at the writer 'SBS Journalist'. The FM was planned by JK's Chinese Ent company, not surprised if SBS is gonna try and scrape the plans for this FM. 

That's just a glitch with the automatic translation. The SBS corresponds to the source of the image.

조혜련 기자 kuming@tvreport.co.kr/ 사진=SBS

• Like 1