[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

The newest I saw is that the members are  having a meeting themselves having a final discussion about whether they should stay or leave. The meeting doesn't not include any filming crew and they all worked around their own schedule to meet up. They are gonna make their decision together and wish to have a final conversation with the production team.

• Like 5

Guest athoughtcloud1

But Hwan Jin liking that post gives me hope. A pd who is still working for sbs wouldn't do it without thinking about the consequences. I don't think JK would want the show not to continue, he just needs an apology from the person who is responsible, not from the others. 

Season 2 was sbs' idea, not that of the current pds. It is quite possible that many of the staff would be laid off as well if they go into season 2.

been long since i post here and now mess everywhere, i think it's the best way to ask everyone opinion about this matter, jk jh being called may be because they've been fired without prior notice shock everyone and they want to heard it from jk jh themselves about this matters, and judging jk jh nature i think they might prevent the rest members to quit and go on with season two because there are lot people fate at stake, but after see how sbs treat jk and jh everyone now aware and cautious that they might can be the next one that would get fired just like both of them, i wish the best for everyone and i know this is tough time hope they can deal with this mess thatr caused by sbs cp itself

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, pink007 said:

@bogummish Sorry to bother you among this chaos, but if you don't mind and have time, can you check out this article and let me know the tone you got from it: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110553271

I was bothered by the google translation, but I already encountered another translation yesterday with which I totally ended up agreeing with once properly translated. 

From what i understood,  it says even if the way KJK and SJH were fired is regretable, that doesnt mean RM should be cancelled. It says fans will watch because it's RM and the reunion of Yoo Jae Suk and Kang Ho Dong. And that the remaining members should fix the mistakes done so far by working hard to honor the memory of KJK/SJH and make an even better season 2. 
This looks like an SBS sponsored article.

1 minute ago, airplanegirl said:

LOL Wtf is going on ?!

ScreenShot2016-12-16at12.35.20PM.png

Either SBS is spreading lies to journalists or Journalists have no idea what's going on. Someone is lying.

Guest athoughtcloud1

I am seriously confused about the conflicting reports. But I feel it is not the members, but the staff who will ultimately pay the price though I am sure many of them are mentally prepared to be laid off. All these staff will have to be re absorbed into other sbs shows. I guess all the members will take that into consideration. Let's see what happens. Perhaps the others will ask sbs to end the show n not push for a season 2, but will say they are ready to do another show with sbs in the future. 

8 minutes ago, bogummish said:

From what i understood,  it says even if the way KJK and SJH were fired is regretable, that doesnt mean RM should be cancelled. It says fans will watch because it's RM and the reunion of Yoo Jae Suk and Kang Ho Dong. And that the remaining members should fix the mistakes done so far by working hard to honor the memory of KJK/SJH and make an even better season 2. 
This looks like an SBS sponsored article.

Either SBS is spreading lies to journalists or Journalists have no idea what's going on. Someone is lying.

Thanks a ton! And damn, that makes potentially two of them so far then. 

• Like 2

Guest athoughtcloud1
6 minutes ago, bogummish said:

If everyone is working around their schedules, I am sure the meeting can take place even with all of this. They may drop in and out as their schedules claim their time. Perhaps the members have already reached an agreement,  but they have to communicate with the staff. 

4 minutes ago, winnerslast said:

I've read somewhere that the emergency meeting actually happened yesterday and the news is just coming out now. I honestly don't even know which report to trust at the moment. 

I remember there being one reported in the early releases, when JK and JH were still reportedly leaving on their own accord. Like something along the lines of the members having an "emergency meeting last night," but idk right now. And Tiny just tweeted this, so I don't even know if he knows for sure that one is happening or not: 

• Like 5

Guest athoughtcloud1
2 minutes ago, pink007 said:

I remember there being one reported in the early releases, when JK and JH were still reportedly leaving on their own accord. Like something along the lines of the members having an "emergency meeting last night," but idk right now. And Tiny just tweeted this, so I don't even know if he knows for sure that one is happening or not: 

Does it mean it is sbs which is holding the emergency meeting with a disgruntled cast n crew? 

If the emergency meeting they're referring to right now is the one before the news of JK and JH leaving, it doesn't add up.  KS's and HaHa's agency would have better thought out statements. 

Also for JSJ's radio show, I think he has another MC for the radio show to help him out when he needs to film for RM, so I think he probably has some one in his place right now if the meeting is going on. 

Everything is a mess. 

From what I gathered from KJKIntl's report, it seems like the cast met up and came up with a decision.  The production team wasn't involved in that meeting and did not know about it.  Cast probably called up the production team to tell them what they decided.  If the cast decides the leave, then it comes down to the discussion whether RM season 2 should be pursued like FO2, or end RM all together (and the cast will give opinions on that, since they made the show what it is and may want to just close the chapter). 

• Like 8

It took me 2 days to finish reading all the posts here. Kinda frustrating and concerning waiting for news. I was so frustrated last 2 days, and all I did was checking SBS RM insta to read people's hate comments.

Even though I know it may be not the best choice, I really hope all 6 members quit together. It woule be best if Yoo Jae Seok can invite them to another show with KBS, but if not then I will support each of them individually in whatever NOT-SBS shows they are in.

It's a bit late now to say this, but my first impression when reading the title of the news of JH and JK leaving at the beginning was "and then they will announce their relationship"

• Like 6

this is a complete chaos. I hope it ends well for all the RM crews and members.

I dont get the sense of them being there for the meeting. what will they do there? to stay and listen and be sad,mad or guilty for what others decision will be?

:bawling:Hope everything is fine.  I hate to see your heart break SA>

• Like 3