[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

1 minute ago, pinsc said:

I really love this guy, I wanted Ji Hyo to have a friend like that too.

The right decision should have been to fire that CP a s s hole and recall the cast. Now you can keep your CP and zero show, zero rating and zero credibility

Btw Hwan Jin PD "liked" that post of Tiny abt one man ruining everything and not apologizing.

What a mess. But good to know the producers and crew are with KJK and SJH! 

The new photo was gaining anti comments possibly at a greater pace that the YJS pic was. It was already at 6k. I'm not surprised they took it down, but they should have let everyone vent or just close down the account. People will just move on to the next picture. 

• Like 4

Okay, I don't get why JK and JH needs to be there since they've already been dismissed, it's not like the production team have any power at the meeting to hire them again. Are they suppose to sit there and hear apologies coming at them again, I guess more sincere apologies bc they've worked with them. Like I don't get the point, the future of the show is out of their control now.  

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

@bogummish The news is fake. They are not having a meeting with the members right now. KS is doing a radio show at the moment

Oh man.... This is all so confusing... 

Im done for today. Better if i just go to bed. Lol. 

16 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

@bogummish The news is fake. They are not having a meeting with the members right now. KS is doing a radio show at the moment

Don't think it's fake. His radio show was at 11am, whereas the meeting started at 12pm. Plus they are choosing to meet at the Yeouido office which is near KBS. But they could also be meeting 1:1, so Kwang Soo's schedule might have been taken into schedule. 

• Like 6

@bogummish Sorry to bother you among this chaos, but if you don't mind and have time, can you check out this article and let me know the tone you got from it: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110553271

I was bothered by the google translation, but I already encountered another translation yesterday with which I totally ended up agreeing with once properly translated. 

• Like 4

Anyway, that report say the urgent meeting includes: RM members, their VJs and the producers. Without managers.

VJs being there too :( so they will weigh everyone's situation and see whether to continue or not.

1 hour ago, linzer03 said:

I don't know how they think they're going to keep doing the show? Who would join the cast now? Who would even want to guest on this show? RM's brand is forever tarnished with this, and this isn't something they can come back from with a couple apologies and a season 2. 

SBS still in denial mode LOL. 

• Like 5