[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

typhoonam said: Wait...wait... JK is the one who wear shorts right? He wear different jacket in those 2 pics. 1st pic he wear blue but the 2nd one orange.So in the begining JK is in the same team with JH but then may be the orange team won an decide to exchange KS with JK (KS wear orange in the first pic - I just saw him as the tallest one...after all he's giraffe, isn't he? hehe - or may be I mistaken him for another male guess who looks quite tall as well (on second pic the guy on JK's right hand)). 

Guest mongtieykook

They put both ladies in one group again? Interesting. :)

Or are there two lady guests?

The one wearing the big white hat in front is a guest too?

Ahh... google led me to this very pretty lady guest, Wang Ji Hye.

They put her in the same team as JK.

Pffffffftttttttttt.........

2ns1hs5.jpg

Hahahah..don't worry..wang ji hye already have boyfriend!!wang ji hye date with kim tae gyun(baseball player)..if i am not mistaken..huhu.. :D

It doesnt matter if female guests will more beautiful than JH, I believe our kookie is an open minded man :))

I think JK loves JH not only bcz she's beautiful..

Kekekekekkeke

She's more than just beautiful :))

A word above "beautiful" word, I think she's awesome ♥♥

kookiemong said: It doesnt matter if female guests will more beautiful than JH, I believe our kookie is an open minded man :)) I think JK loves JH not only bcz she's beautiful.. Kekekekekkeke She's more than just beautiful :)) A word above "beautiful" word, I think she's awesome ♥♥

ScreenShot2014-10-22at5.52.04pm-down-dow

HaHa mentioned JK on this week's episode of IC. Cause NHC was mentioning that they lived like brats before HaHa got married, and JK and NHC have both spoken about how they were shocked when HaHa told them he was getting married. That's why he felt sorry for them.

Btw for anyone wondering about the context of NHC's and HaHa's conversation, in a past episode of IC, when HaHa announced his marriage, he said LKS, JK, YJS, NHC and JHD was invited to HaHa father's 70 birthday, But his dad didn't show up lol.

So then he took the opportunity to announce that he was planning to wed Byul. YJS touched on how JK was so shocked that he couldn't even pick up his chopsticks and also mentioned that NHC was equally as shocked.