[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Browsing in Soompi and came across this

2vdjwn6.jpg
Full article (in case anyone is curious about it);
http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/04/actor-choi-jin-hyuk-was-asked-out-by-actress-choi-yeo-jin-while-filming-emergency-couple/

The last line caught my attention, because his voice is really deep and manly.
During my EC watching period, I also thought his voice is the best ever.
Then I watch this ep of RM...
JK's low voice here... wow!
(Or that was only my bias heart talking)

10f5gnt.jpg fxdzih.jpg
Credit to @ruby826

It was after this scene actually. Low and oh so captivating... :D

I open tiny oppa twitter . . But I can't find any comment from that m* fan. . Then I search @runningman_moncoupfans . . . And as @qilas said maybe he/she already deleted his/her twitter acc . . Cos I can't find any acc using this id anymore. . I can only find the post that people tag her/she. . And one of a tag is about Spartace sweet moment, the scene when JH ask Jk how to spell 'birthday' . :D I think as a shipper, we should know our limit. . all of them has their own personal life too. And ask @jk1ny to tell Jk bout dat things is over limit and doesn't make any sense. Its ridiculous. Why don't she/her just go to g* acc and directly ask him bout dis. :P lol! 

Maybe he's not ask to Gary directly, cz he/she knew so well that Gary doesnt have a capability to do that as the request.. kekekekekekeke.. :))

I think Gary knew so well where he "stand" and what the true fact about his loveline..

Ehmm btw, maybe I know who's jkt1ny? Is he really JK friend?

Poor me -_-"

typhoonam said:Agree...he/she felt that SA become more and more real and M* interaction become less and less...he/she is in denial mode...cannot see and accept the truth. Silly fans...If JK read what he/she said, I bet he will just laugh and say "so what?"

Hi =)  new shipper here in soompi!!I have been a big fan of spartace for a while now but I was only lurking around on their chinese baidu forum! XDRecently came to soompi cause of Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae and found that soompi is another great place for shippers <3
I just wanted to say, I was watching EP216 in RM, and I found a cute moment.You know the part where they are all in the cafe and because HaHa came late, only 6 of them were allowed to get clues? I love how KJK immediately knew that between SJH and JSJ that it was JSJ who voted for him. He knew that SJH would not betray him.. which I find super sweet <3  their trust and bond is amazing!!

qilas said: can i explain to u?i always check this page.always make me smile. 

when i first open instagram.tiny oppa upload pic kookie and haha oppa. and then i come 2nd time see comment about this. the reason tiny oppa give warning to M* fan because she/he keep talking about M* and SA although that girl that said M* is not true not said anything after that. and then, i dont see that people comment again. maybe what he/she write already delete. and the account private?maybe that people feel shame after that or scared?