[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I've read in his interview that JK can't eat for 3 days, out of shock! And because he felt betrayed too... and he didn't even know Haha was even dating.
Haha and his prank... he must've shocked too that everyone else reacted that way.

WanZ said:  
I've read in his interview that JK can't eat for 3 days, out of shock! And because he felt betrayed too... and he didn't even know Haha was even dating.
Haha and his prank... he must've shocked too that everyone else reacted that way.

misszy said: WanZ said:  

airplanegirl said: It felt like during that time period 2011-2012, he wanted a girlfriend, to be specific, he wanted a specific girl. It just came across that way imo. JK has money, and he is easy on the eyes too, I don't believe the whole "I can't find anyone". There was no reason why couldn't find a girl unless he wasn't looking. 
And I feel like the reason why he reacted so strongly, wasn't about feeling betrayed per say, but like he felt lost (?) that he wasn't able to complete his mission (he said this on HT), but that HaHa managed to do it. 

Guest mongtieykook

honestly speaking, han ye seul who was the other female's guest, is more beautiful than wang ji hye. but she is also already taken (teddy park). 

It doesnt matter if female guests will more beautiful than JH, I believe our kookie is an open minded man :))

I think JK loves JH not only bcz she's beautiful..

Kekekekekkeke

She's more than just beautiful :))

A word above "beautiful" word, I think she's awesome ♥♥

Though han ye seul more beautiful than ji hyo or other female guest for past and upcoming guest more beautiful than ji hyo in my mind i always think ji hyo more prettier than other female celebrity!! ;;) ji hyo not only pretty,,she cool,"tuff" like man that rarely we see in a woman,jihyo make we proud of her,even though ji hyo tired she always give a sweet smile to us(fans)..okay!!that only my opinions..don't mad at me!!! X_X i will always support ji hyo forever!!heeheh..peace no war \m/ :x

WanZ said: airplanegirl said: It felt like during that time period 2011-2012, he wanted a girlfriend, to be specific, he wanted a specific girl. It just came across that way imo. JK has money, and he is easy on the eyes too, I don't believe the whole "I can't find anyone". There was no reason why couldn't find a girl unless he wasn't looking. 
And I feel like the reason why he reacted so strongly, wasn't about feeling betrayed per say, but like he felt lost (?) that he wasn't able to complete his mission (he said this on HT), but that HaHa managed to do it. 

mongtieykook said:

Though han ye seul more beautiful than ji hyo or other female guest for past and upcoming guest more beautiful than ji hyo in my mind i always think ji hyo more prettier than other female celebrity!! ;;) ji hyo not only pretty,,she cool,"tuff" like man that rarely we see in a woman,jihyo make we proud of her,even though ji hyo tired she always give a sweet smile to us(fans)..okay!!that only my opinions..don't mad at me!!! X_X i will always support ji hyo forever!!heeheh..peace no war \m/ :x