[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest drunkendog

anyone knows the background song in RM ep 110 when they choose cards for last games, a kind of brazil song i guess???

Guest arriejjang

analyzing this pict. according to the mission around this hug timing, did they allowed to meet each other? hmm, i know this is just a tv programme, but i don't know why i feel disappointed whenever i know the BTS is absolutelly had opposite flow with whatever they said on-screen..or maybe its me who feel too much
[-(

Guest aisha2410

Just watched RM ep 195 (raw) and I can not help to think that our couple seems try really hard to 'avoid' each other onscreen, especially Mr. Commander.  Our Ace was still brave enough to show her support and fangirling to her oppa ( and the cameras deliberately showed this too, as they always shoot JH whenever JK making a 'scene') but sadly the feedback from our commander were just simple smile or even nothing. The strangest part is when the last battle for name tag elimination happened. It's supposed to be JH vs JK but WY came out instead (it's strange since WY already ousted by Muzzy). There is some caption on the screen when WY walked to the battle arena, but since I can not read hangul so I am still blank about it. Hopefully this is only my misunderstanding since there is not any subtitle yet. Will watch again tomorrow. Already got the answer : That's because WY had certificate. Sorry for the wrong interpretation . Anyways, SPARTACE Manse!!

NOTE: Before somebody scold me because my statement above, I just want to clarify that I am still and always cheering our couple. I just wanna try to analyze what happened recently after the hug pics 'incident'. And my conclusion is still the same : There is something between them (romance?) that they try (hard) to hide from public for now, since the awkwardness between them is too much. It's just like watching a brand new KJK and SJH relationship, a stranger to each other! Almost the same  with MC's case after JH announced her relationship, but at least they had a logic reason since MC is an official loveline. But what is our couple reason for their action now?? If I allowed to follow my delusional mind, the answer is because they are preparing to announce their relationship to us, SOON

:x 

Guest aisha2410

Just returned from this page . I really proud with our 'Hawk Eyes" and the most interesting part is like our eyes are commanded to look at the same 'scenes' which easily missed by regular viewers. Spartace shippers are DAEBAK!!! =D>