[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest aisha2410

@merada‌ thanks for the answer.

@sky3‌ Let's be patient. It's only last week for the Emergency Couple's last episode. They still have the concert part to be aired. And for our Spartace couple, if I can borrow other shipper's term, NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS!

If it's true that JH will make an announceme about her relationship soon, I think it's best if our couple keep their distance for a while (on screen especially). Why? Because if their closeness is too much, it can lead to a bad rumor for JK. I mean, some people can accuse him as culprit behind JH's broke up.

Me, my self, strongly believe that JK and JH relationship is more than or siblings. It's not only from their actions only but also from their friends' behaviors. One that happened at SBSS ENT AWARD 2013 red carpet moment told l us a lot.

Why JH must stood between JK and G? If they just want highlighted MC, that would be more than enough to set JH stood between G and JS/SJ. And why must G gave the first chance to JK to stand beside JH?

And there's a fishy situation happened in ep 166. If you have time, you can re-watch it. It's when JH played the spoon game at Marina. There was a scene when JS told JH to stop playing around with G heart and suddenly called EH name out of nowhere which resulted JK's anger. And please notice that JH is the only who did not smile when EH name was mentioned. That moment was highlighted as MC's moment but for some reason I feel that there's something happens between JK and JH and their friends wanted to tease them.

What do you think? Or is it me who started become delusional? 8-}

aisha2410 said: @merada‌ thanks for the answer. @sky3‌ Let's be patient. It's only last week for the Emergency Couple's last episode. They still have the concert part to be aired. And for our Spartace couple, if I can borrow other shipper's term, NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS! If it's true that JH will make an announceme about her relationship soon, I think it's best if our couple keep their distance for a while (on screen especially). Why? Because if their closeness is too much, it can lead to a bad rumor for JK. I mean, some people can accuse him as culprit behind JH's broke up. Me, my self, strongly believe that JK and JH relationship is more than or siblings. It's not only from their actions only but also from their friends' behaviors. One that happened at SBSS ENT AWARD 2013 red carpet moment told l us a lot. Why JH must stood between JK and G? If they just want highlighted MC, that would be more than enough to set JH stood between G and JS/SJ. And why must G gave the first chance to JK to stand beside JH? And there's a fishy situation happened in ep 166. If you have time, you can re-watch it. It's when JH played the spoon game at Marina. There was a scene when JS told JH to stop playing around with G heart and suddenly called EH name out of nowhere which resulted JK's anger. And please notice that JH is the only who did not smile when EH name was mentioned. That moment was highlighted as MC's moment but for some reason I feel that there's something happens between JK and JH and their friends wanted to tease them. What do you think? Or is it me who started become delusional? 8-}

• Like 1

@aisha2410‌ hahaha, if you are delusional then so am i. yup totally agreeing with what you said. honestly, i don't believe that JH will announce her break up with her CEO bf. she doesn't need to, it is her own personal life. as for her and JK, we can only wait patiently and hope the very best for them.

like you, i believe JK and JH are more than close friends. i can overlook the backhug, holding of hands, side hugging, Singapore FM, MAMA awards etc etc etc etc and see them as "behaviors between close friends". but to me the most obvious one has to be the ep where they were lying on floor mattresses beside each other and there was a fight near JK and JH put her hand on his to show her concern and he actually interlocked his fingers with hers. It wasn't even a victory win for them so why would he do that? and JH wasn't even shocked, she was still looking at the fight! to me, that was some sort of confirmation that they could be real. and if i wasn't mistaken (someone correct me if i'm wrong), this ep was filmed right after JK came back from his LA trip. maybe he missed her, lol. just like JH hugged JK in australia. and don't forget that JK's hand was still on JH's waist while they changed to side hugging. they can't blame us for thinking that they are real. their actions are giving themselves away. i've always tried to stay as rational as possible but my eyes and my heart tell me to believe in them, lol.

and oh yes, i'm so with you about the SBS ent awards!! the red carpet photo taking part is so telling!! this, we have to thank mr kang for it.

frankly speaking, if they are really dating in real life, i don't mind if they are keeping a distance from each other on screen or having very few SA moments, but just let us know occassionally if they are ok. I think RM is trying to play down all sorts of lovelines (even mc moments are few) and just focus on being a game show. if not, then maybe they were just putting mc on hold while JH filmed her drama. can't imagine the stress she had to handle from filming her drama & RM and having so many lovelines (2 in her drama alone, 1 in RM). but we shall find out more in 2 weeks time, that will be the first RM after JH's drama. i really hope they will focus more on the games though.

just my 2 cents worth.

Guest RedK1430293720

Hello, this is my first time posting here ...... or any thread for that matter. Anyway, thanks for having me and let us keep the ship strong and let us hope that it would not become another case of 'titanic'. 
Cheers!

Guest effectivealtruist

I wonder if JK, JH, the PDs, and other members are aware of the huge fanbase Spartace couple has. In my opinion, there is no way that they don't. I am really curious what their reactions on Spartace's popularity are.

Guest arriejjang

Hi, all of spartace shippers here! Nice to meet this forum after what happened with isubs recently. So, how does the ship go? I missed all the picts and talks about spartace. Lets start again our ship journey to recall the thousands lost pages from isubs forum! I hope this thread could reach more and more pages..
Spartace, manse!manse!manse!

Guest aisha2410

gimo3 said: effectivealtruist said: I wonder if JK, JH, the PDs, and other members are aware of the huge fanbase Spartace couple has. In my opinion, there is no way that they don't. I am really curious what their reactions on Spartace's popularity are.

Guest aisha2410

@sky3 I am sorry for my pessimistic thinking. I just feel so sad watching the last episode. But, like I said just wait and see.

I don't know, but I still have feeling that the hugging pictures really has some effects afterward. Even though the hugging moment in ep 185 truly speaks a lot but this hug happened during the show and it is moving. While the pictures are just static and it can lead to more dangerous thought from fans. Isn't it the same with those pics from other celebrities who caught on dating? Just like JH's pic with her CEO. Maybe we could get a different perception when we saw them in the real life. And I am really curious, will their closeness onscreen affect JH's drama popularity so bad? I mean this is not JH's first drama and they still "brave' enough to show their closeness up to first half of the drama show. Why must they retreat then?

Aaagghh, so confused! Anyway, I always wish them all the best. Just keep believing and keep our ship sail till the end.. SPARTACE! Manse! Manse! Manse!

@sky3 There is a difference between the 3 hugs. A sense of control. Ep185 hug and LKS's hug took place in a closed environment. No one was around them except the filming crew. PDs had complete control over the situation. So when the edited/controlled version of the hug hit the air waves, PDs were at peace with it. But our famous hug is a different story. PDs were at the mercy of the fan who took the picture. So when this picture finally surfaced on the internet, overwhelming response by the SA shippers made them nervous and they sought out measures to quiet down the shippers. We are currently suffering the consequences of their nervousness.

• Like 1

@aisha2410‌ please don't say sorry because we are all in the same ship. i really don't know how it will affect JH's drama but like somebody said if JH was going to announce her breakup with her CEO bf, JK might be affected with bad rumours. the same might happen to JH? for ditching her CEO bf for JK? so maybe they are trying to avoid rumours of any kind that involve the both of them.

@gimo3‌ ok, i'm going to ignore your bold fonts for once, its kind of shocking to receive a reply in bold!

yup, you might be right. sigh, the person who took the photo is really a pro, since the witness said that it was just a quick hug. but there could be other factors involved as well that we don't know of or would never know of. many scenes also lie in the hands of the editor. we can only wait and see how things go. i hope this is only temporary on screen. what is most important is that they are still the same off screen and i will be happy enough. but whatever reason they might have to distance themselves on screen, they have succeeded to hush all spartacers.