[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest aisha2410

@merada‌ ‌Thanks for the screen caps. The last episode is definitely daebak! Finally our Mr. Commander did the pepero game. Tbh, I didn't feel any worry about it. It just shows how they trust each other and being professional instead. Because the one who chose JK is JH herself. It is like she wanted to say : "If I do, you also do. Let's do it together, fairly and openly. And no jealousy after it. It's just a GAME!". If you noticed, each of them is always stood near the game arena. Worried? Yes of course. Jealous? Definitely not. Why? because they did believe each other enough, especially when their partners definitely are their dongsengs. And they definitely gave support for each other, literally.

And the most interesting part is when JS said "Anyong" or good bye to YEH even though he didn't mention her name explicitly. JK reaction was irritated as always, but his expression was definitely different. He smiled! Furthermore, when JS repeated the sentence :Anyong, anyong, jinja anyong!" all of them laughed including JH! Which is mean that she also happy with the statement as well =D>

Finally, "the terror" come to an end. I do really hope that YEH name will not be mentioned again in the show, but I still welcome her to come to yhe show indeed.

And for Indonesia fans, hope you all enjoy the Asian Dream Cup event this evening. B-)

Guest aisha2410

Wait! Why I got an "OFF TOPIC" button? Where's the 'off topic' part from my comment? I just mentioned the matter-of-fact situation and I also STILL mentioned how I support our couple and how GREAT they are. Sorry, if my comment do not satisfied your taste since everyone has their own opinion. But I do still believe that my comment is still IN THE TOPIC :(

Guest ctsa

@aisha2410‌

For me you were totally on topic though. :-bd

I also wonder why JH chose to go against JK for the pepero game. Mayb she thought since JK is shy and respectful towards females, he wont go all out? Or she wanted to be fair n let both of them play the game? I was so shocked when i saw JK's lips totally touched the guest's yet he didnt even move away n even continued on. Everyone was shocked n Jaesuk kept asking them to stop. The camera didnt even show it all the way unlike JH's. Too much for a variety show? O.o Well, i guess seeing JH n the male guest made him jealous n pissed, thus more determine? His face did look uncomfortable n pissed after seeing it. ;-) (delusional mind) But its just a game afterall. No matter wat, spartace is always the best! \m/

Guest aisha2410

@ctsa‌ Thank you for your support >:D<

I actually did shock too with JK's bravery. But It's a lie if I say that I didn't enjoy it. It proved his competitiveness when talking about game. Whatever the reason behind it, he already got his rewards: won the game, definitely good bye to YEH related teasing and not to forget JH's shock and unbelievable expression :P

first i want make clear something : the pic from namlaanh not me*copy/post*--@aisha24102- the kjk kiss scene is great... as i see he did it without any feeling  or shy  character we all know that represent kjk in variety show & jh who choose kjk to do it ..this is big question .why she choose kjk while she can picked some1 
--277f9e2f07082838aef68ef4ba99a9014d08f153
@sa baidu

merada said: first i want make clear something : the pic from namlaanh not me*copy/post*--@aisha24102- the kjk kiss scene is great... as i see he did it without any feeling  or shy  character we all know that represent kjk in variety show & jh who choose kjk to do it ..this is big question .why she choose kjk while she can picked some1 
--277f9e2f07082838aef68ef4ba99a9014d08f153
@sa baidu

Guest sky3

i just watched the episode with chinese subs. it didn't turn out to be as bad as i thought it would be. the whole episode is funny and entertaining.

tbh, when i first saw the screencaps, i almost had a heart attack to see JK doing the pepero game with a young pretty female guest and his lips touched hers that really freaked me out and to think that it was JH who wanted to compete with JK & his partner. but now that i watched the episode, i think it wasn't that bad. but the big question remains: why would JH pick JK? She could have picked Gwang Soo who is also single. i did think like @androkia91‌ said, that is to dispel any rumors between them but isn't it too big a sacrifice if they are really dating? its like sending your boyfriend to the lion's den, lolol.

i maybe thinking too much. but whatever they are thinking, at least JK finally gets to bid farewell to YEH. anyway, we don't know what really happened behind the scenes. they could have been told of this game before hand and were mentally prepared for it. who knows right?

sky3

said:  but the big question remains: why would JH pick JK? She could have picked Gwang Soo who is also single. i did think like @androkia91‌ said, that is to dispel any rumors between them but isn't it too big a sacrifice if they are really dating? its like sending your boyfriend to the lion's den, lolol. i maybe thinking too much. 

Adding another opinion here, I think KJK was serious for 3/4th of the episode, primarily because of his injury - he looked in pain in the 1st mission itself. 
@sky3 : I totally agree with you on all points. For now, the reasons why JH picked KJK and his partner could be:

• as @ctsa said, she thought he would be too shy to go all out for that mission
  • as my delusional mind says, she wanted to be a tease!!
  • may be to dispel rumors( a bit far-fetched as @sky3 pointed out)
  • or that she wanted KJK's team to participate equally(as in get more air-time), since they weren't able to do so in the previous missions??
But as newer pics come out, thanks again, @merada, we might get better insight.
On a lighter note, I was so happy to hear her say "Kim Jong Kook Oppa!" after a loooong time on the camera!! It seemed ages.....

Guest aisha2410

sky3 said: but the big question remains: why would JH pick JK? She could have picked Gwang Soo who is also single. i did think like @androkia91‌ said, that is to dispel any rumors between them but isn't it too big a sacrifice if they are really dating? its like sending your boyfriend to the lion's den, lolol. i maybe thinking too much. but whatever they are thinking, at least JK finally gets to bid farewell to YEH. anyway, we don't know what really happened behind the scenes. they could have been told of this game before hand and were mentally prepared for it. who knows right?  Ehmm, I prefer to choose @merada‌ delusional mode. But let me try to analyze in Delusional Mode OFF. If I were JH and JK is my BF, I might be do the same action and chose JK rather than other pairs to do the game with me. It will feel more save and secure for me as I don't need to be the only one who do the "cheat". And as a mature woman as JH ( yes, my age is similar with her), I do really prefer to choose my BF kiss a girl who I choose by my self, a girl who I do believe will not give any effect to him emotionally, rather than hear any teasing about his EX-girlfriend. I will definitely choose he kiss a woman that I choose, if it is mean a definite END to his past love stories. And it worked in JH case : A farewell to YEH name (for good). And for the issue about they want to dispel the rumors about them, tbh I will not think about it too much. Dispelling the rumors may more effective if it be done by one side continuously rather than two side do similar action together once at the same time in the name of PLAYING A GAME. Honestly, as their hardcore shipper, will all of you back off just after saw those kiss scenes? Will all of you stop and given up on them? I am sure the answers are NO, and is definitely NO for me. Their natural skinship, their body languages, their gazes to each other in EVERY situation are more meaningful for me than just a mere kiss scene in the name of PLAYING GAME which they were forced to do it since no option provided. It is just the same as JH kiss scenes in her drama or movie. It is because they HAVE TO DO IT. It is a work for JH and it is a way to victory for JK ( don't forget that most of the pairs gave their bet to JK pair), that's it. No emotional feeling involve. And please do not forget that JK try his best to give his explanation numerous time before they start the game. And I will definitely give him a credit for it. Note: A strong heart and believe are a MUST for being a shippers. So let's keep this ship sailing till the end. As long as there is a news about their wedding with other man/woman we still have a hope for our dream. Remember: No News is a Good News

Guest sky3

@‌aisha2410 i totally agree with you. after posting my own comment, i thought for a while... why would JH pick JK for the game, not forgetting there is KS and gary to choose from too? i tried putting myself in her shoes, it is really a difficult choice but i think i will choose JK too. for 3 reasons 1) hoping to win 2) to choose a girl that i approve who will not jeopardize my relationship 3) indirectly might be able to help JK to get rid of his old loveline. JH is a smart woman after all, though she always looks zoned out. and i don't think JK-JH need use such methods to dispel any rumors simply because its kind of too late now, lolol. they never tried to anyway. soooo... lets hope the best for JK-JH and yup keep this ship sailing! not forgetting keeping this thread alive too. its good to see comments pouring in - long or short!