Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest maea18

[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

kpopstar said: lol..im waiting patiently until the actual photo comes out..i really wonder how each and everyone will look..especially oys
That's what I'm waiting for as well. Off topic, but I love your sign. They were my favorite couple besides Shoulder/Cherry Couple

@flamingshawol =)) how you said minho is a frog lol Your a very unique and interesting fan hahaha. My bias is Yonghwa from Cnblue(i even dream about him :\"> :x ) i have watch so many kdramas that i lost count. But my favorite is Goon(princess hours) where Jihoon was. I fell for Ju Ji Hoon and kim jeong hoon ever since that drama lol i was hoping they film the season 2 but they never did.

lol..im waiting patiently until the actual photo comes out..i really wonder how each and everyone will look..especially oys

Yes me too. I want to see OYS wearing a doctors outfit. With her sexy body she will look great. Man shy am i turing like a despaired fangirl lol

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said: @flamingshawol =)) how you said minho is a frog lol Your a very unique and interesting fan hahaha. My bias is Yonghwa from Cnblue(i even dream about him :\">:x ) i have watch so many kdramas that i lost count. But my favorite is Goon(princess hours) where Jihoon was. I fell for Ju Ji Hoon and kim jeong hoon ever since that drama lol i was hoping they film the season 2 but they never did.

You know, Nina warned me not to get too pervy here and you guys are already posting shirtless pics. Seriously, guys? =)) =)) 

Guest flamingshawol

[iNFO] Shooting schedule this week is Wednesday to Thursday morning, then Saturday, and Sunday with Jihoon. Fighting!!!

@laquetahodge  :D;)) :))

I really love watching medical drama so hopefully this one will be just as good as all the other one that I've watched. So far I've watch The Third Hospital and OB/GYN Doctors and currently, Good Doctor. I think everyone who wears scrubs and a white coat would look good hehe.I  was also a fan of House and Grey's Anatomy..:D So far I really like the cast!!! Of course Kwon Sang Woo is my first Korean actor crush because of the drama, Stairway to Heaven...and Joo Ji Hoon from Goong! Also Minho from Shinee. & Ahn Nae Sang is always in good drama haha.

Huge fan of the amazing Oh Yeon Seo here, I find her to be a shining chameleon in her roles, plus I like what I've seen of her personality (variety shows, etc.). My introduction 2 Kdramas came thru KSW in "Stairway To Heaven" and "Sad Love Song" (He broke my heart). I luved Ji-Hoon's mesmerizing, dark portrayal of  the defense attorney, Oh Seung Ha in Mawang/The Devil (thought it was his best role to date). And I must say, Minho has been my Shinee bias since "Hello Baby" and "Dream Team". So I'm excited with the cast OYS is working with and looking forward to the brain behind "Brain" writing another excellent medical drama.

Oh Yeon Seo ^^

@estrellita1122 I hope ur staying off ur feet and feeling better.  :)

Guest flamingshawol

nice to meet you guyz @estrellita1122 @laquetahodge @paradicez @delta777 among others fighting!!!

grouphugg.gif

Nice to meet you too @flamingshawol

I will probably be popping in and out of this thread ^^

@Flamingshawol i did not know shawols call him frog lol anyway i really like the good example you give me by those pictures holding his face lol.

@delta777 hi, yep i am resting

@laquetahodge =)) i was trying to be faithful with my bias but just seeing shirtless minho and jihoon i commit a big sin and all thanks to @flamingshowol anyway i hope they dont take their shirt out in the drama or else i will have a nosebleed

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said: @Flamingshawol i did not know shawols call him frog lol anyway i really like the food example you give me by those pictures holding his face lol.

@delta777 hi, yep i am resting

@laquetahodge =)) i was trying to be faithful with my bias but just seeing shirtless minho and jihoon i commit a big sin and all thanks to @flamingshowol anyway i hope they dont take their shirt out in the drama or else i will have a nosebleed

Guest RitzTarits Sim

Will this be Dr. Jihoon's hairstyle? Just guessing. Until we see his photo on the actual filming of the drama, we really do not know what hairstyle he will have.  Credit F4 mom for this photo:

1012900_1403532126532611_1532170907_n.jp

estrellita 1122 - I have seen YongHwa and the CN Blue performed here in LA, he is handsome and so talented. All members of CNBllue are handsome. I have also seen Yong Hwa host one concert of KCon (not sure if it is KCon) and he can carry the audience well.

Guest flamingshawol

i like shiny straight, clean-cut hair <3

Guest flamingshawol

BRHW1QeCYAAc5Q1.jpg:large

Actor Choe Min tweet:

[Rough Translation] MBC Medical Top Team directed by "Moon Embracing The Sun" PD Kim Dohoon. Starring Kwon Sangwoo and Jun Ryeowon will be broadcast in October. I just finished shooting this morning and came home from bukgwi, cameo appearance in episode 1 ^ ^

Guest flamingshawol

BRCh3dYCUAAnvHH.jpg:large
BRCh-qzCEAASFIl.jpg:large
BRChs7ACEAISykZ.jpg:large

Kwon Sangwoo's Chinese Fanbase made a cartoon version to support the drama. Credit: KSWOOCN@twitter.com