[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest maea18

@flamingshawol hey' date=' I'm from the Philippines too, ..good to see you guys here. ..:) @Bemjerry13 I dont think they are againts Minho, most of the comments are about idols in general who cant act and have lead roles in dramas. ..and in this series Minho is just in a supporting role. , so as what @flamingshawol just said, cheer up! And if you guys noticed most of the posts in the last 2-3 pages are about Minho and no one said anything againts it..:) ..so, no hate for Minho in this thread. I think most of the lurkers here are Kdrama fans (like me) , and sometimes when I check this thread I thought I'm in a Minho page..hahhaa....I just go to other threads. So, cheer up..this series will be great!Peace![/quote']

I agree with you

@bemjerry13 we have already explain before about this situation that we are not hating on Minho and i already have given a chance to him and getting to know him more and since he is going to be working with my female bias (oh yeon seo) i have already started supporting him in this drama so i hope you stop thinking that we hate him or something lol. Like i said before i dont like hating anyone Online unless is someone that insults Oh Yeon Seo hahaha so i kind of understand you feeling. Hope we can be friends and support this drama together

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RitzTarits Sim

I am sure each cast will contribute their acting ability at its highest best. Let us just enjoy the drama and appreciate how they will be dressed up.
Hello to you too Flamintshawol.

Binh Thanh said:

So ctue :). Maybe, her hairstyle in this movie:)http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=52040686

I like this hair. I hope PD will stay with this than the wig during scriptreading. I can't wait for her romance with Minho-shi

Hello hehehe

I am the same lol i want to see their cute scenes and how Minho romances her :\"> :\">

I like that hair style that she has and i hope she dont cut her hair but then again if she needs too thats what a professional will do to get into character. For the last drama she had to cut her long long beautiful hair to the sizes thats this pictures is showing and make it curly so if she has to cut the hair again i guess she will doit, but i dont want her to cut her hair again lol in some photo-shoots she did for style she had to use extensions because her hair was short but anyway i will support whatever she chooses to do with her hair

Guest flamingshawol

1004613_529539353759827_125452168_n.jpg

@detta777 @estrellita1122 i aree. she's stunningly good :x  Minho-shi control yourself :)) she resembles lee nayoung or is it just me?

I hope PD would listen to us and make her seductive doctor as she can be :\">

[iNFO} Today is her first shooting with the neck-length hair posted. Fighting!!!

@laquetahodge right. i honestly easily gets bored with heavy drama, half me sleeping while half me trying my best to finish it :)) i wish they put some comical scenes even once in an episode to  keep me alive hehehe

I feel that Minho and OYS are going to have those scenes that are humorous and cute hahaha i mean they are the youngest doctors from the team so i am hoping for these too to make it funny lol especially minho being a guardian angel has to make some funny over protective scenes or oys. Well oys character is suppose to be energetic and enthusiastic and a bright character right? Anyway i am it to a drama that keeps me eyes on screen until the end of each episode hahaha

Guest flamingshawol

@laquetahodge anyway i don't normally watch dramas, only those romance and comedy type. hehehe and of course with minho in it. it's just a suggestion because netizens are getting too emotional with those kinds of stuffs.

@estrellita1122 i really hope that they will have chemistry despite the one-sided love i read. or is it jihoon is her real love interest in the story?

Guest bemjerry13

hi again, it's me Bem! I am super excited with this show...honestly, I would watch everything with Minho!LOL! and the fact that Ji hoon is there is a definite bonus! I am not of those fans who can't take their idol being with girls because I know that its work....so I am excited with the interactions between OYS and Minho....

anyways, I know that they are already shooting but why are there no pictures yet? I am just so excited with how they would look like in this show....I wonder if they are going to keep Minho's current hairstyle??? I hope that they would keep the cut but make it black...that will just be super...in contrast with the doctor's gown....One sided love????...hope that in the end OYS' character will like him at the end too.....

Guest flamingshawol

bemjerry13 said:

hi again, it's me Bem! I am super excited with this show...honestly, I would watch everything with Minho!LOL! and the fact that Ji hoon is there is a definite bonus! I am not of those fans who can't take their idol being with girls because I know that its work....so I am excited with the interactions between OYS and Minho....

anyways, I know that they are already shooting but why are there no pictures yet? I am just so excited with how they would look like in this show....I wonder if they are going to keep Minho's current hairstyle??? I hope that they would keep the cut but make it black...that will just be super...in contrast with the doctor's gown....One sided love????...hope that in the end OYS' character will like him at the end too.....

@flamingshawol i am afraid of the samething too that OYS gets bash since she is working with Minho. I dont think couple shinping on OYS side will get mad because she dont have a huge amount of shipping couple fans. She has little couple shipping from WGM after the scandal she got into. OYS is a strong girl and i guess she is used already since she is working with Idols all the time and i guess thats why she has lots of antis too even before she join WGM. There was an article that called OYS an Idol killer since she have work with many Idols in dramas and Misic Videos. Anyway i hope she dont get bash bc i am tired of reading hate comments toward her since her scandal in the beginning of the year.

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said: @flamingshawol i am afraid of the samething too that OYS gets bash since she is working with Minho. I dont think couple shinping on OYS side will get mad because she dont have a huge amount of shipping couple fans. She has little couple shipping from WGM after the scandal she got into. OYS is a strong girl and i guess she is used already since she is working with Idols all the time and i guess thats why she has lots of antis too even before she join WGM. There was an article that called OYS an Idol killer since she have work with many Idols in dramas and Misic Videos. Anyway i hope she dont get bash bc i am tired of reading hate comments toward her since her scandal in the beginning of the year.

Guest flamingshawol

[iNFO] Ryewon, OYS, Minho were seen filming "Medical Top Team" at Severance Hospital today !!! (Source: YEONJOO_YU)

BRTIDQDCIAAxC8l.jpg

Actor Choe Min from Medical Top Team replied to my tweet ^_^''hau.jpg

Guest bemjerry13

actually I am super minsul shipper (I was debating whether its ok to mention them...though I will not again if its not allowed).....and the minsullians are great shippers...they don't use hateful words and I can personally attest that they're ok with this, the administrators in that forum make sure that everyone follows the rule and one of the rules there is that we don't bash other people especially those partnered with either of them...estrellita1122, let me assure you that OYS will not be bashed there at least, I can't say about other Minho fans but at least in the minsullian universe there won't be any bashing of OYS...

I am very sorry about this post and forgive me if I violated any rule..by the way, what are the rules here?

Guest aslinns

laquetahodge said: Now that you guys mention it, I do hope OYS won't be bashed by over protective Shawols. It already happened with WGM(that darn scandal) and I'd hate to see that happen again to her. 

Archived