[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest maea18

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Flamingshawol i did not know shawols call him frog lol anyway i really like the good example you give me by those pictures holding his face lol.

@delta777 hi, yep i am resting

@laquetahodge =)) i was trying to be faithful with my bias but just seeing shirtless minho and jihoon i commit a big sin and all thanks to @flamingshowol anyway i hope they dont take their shirt out in the drama or else i will have a nosebleed

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said: @Flamingshawol i did not know shawols call him frog lol anyway i really like the food example you give me by those pictures holding his face lol.

@delta777 hi, yep i am resting

@laquetahodge =)) i was trying to be faithful with my bias but just seeing shirtless minho and jihoon i commit a big sin and all thanks to @flamingshowol anyway i hope they dont take their shirt out in the drama or else i will have a nosebleed

Guest RitzTarits Sim

Will this be Dr. Jihoon's hairstyle? Just guessing. Until we see his photo on the actual filming of the drama, we really do not know what hairstyle he will have.  Credit F4 mom for this photo:

1012900_1403532126532611_1532170907_n.jp

estrellita 1122 - I have seen YongHwa and the CN Blue performed here in LA, he is handsome and so talented. All members of CNBllue are handsome. I have also seen Yong Hwa host one concert of KCon (not sure if it is KCon) and he can carry the audience well.

Guest flamingshawol

BRHW1QeCYAAc5Q1.jpg:large

Actor Choe Min tweet:

[Rough Translation] MBC Medical Top Team directed by "Moon Embracing The Sun" PD Kim Dohoon. Starring Kwon Sangwoo and Jun Ryeowon will be broadcast in October. I just finished shooting this morning and came home from bukgwi, cameo appearance in episode 1 ^ ^

@flamingshawol- hello. Just popped by. Is that the cast and characters list?

I wasn't expecting info to be out so soon.

How much information do we have? I don't even know how many episodes there are and when it's starting.

I am the viki chnanel manager for Medical Top Team . Unfortunately I am super busy with Good Doctor. The number of medical terms are incredible. I hope the 2 dramas are not overlapping. I won't be able to cope. By the time these 2 dramas end I will be qualified to attend a medical conference in Korean I think.

Talking about abs.They did not just cast 3 males all whom can show off abs did they? That will be interesting being on set. KWS can give Minho some tips.

Guest flamingshawol

ck1Oz said: @flamingshawol- hello. Just popped by. Is that the cast and characters list?
I wasn't expecting info to be out so soon.

How much information do we have? I don't even know how many episodes there are and when it's starting.

I am the viki chnanel manager for Medical Top Team . Unfortunately I am super busy with Good Doctor. The number of medical terms are incredible. I hope the 2 dramas are not overlapping. I won't be able to cope. By the time these 2 dramas end I will be qualified to attend a medical conference in Korean I think.

Guest bemjerry13

hi, i'm bem...I was super excited upon seeing this site but after reading a few pages I started feeling bad because it seems like Minho is not going to be receiving any love from this thread. I know that was probably not the intention but the effect was the same though, I'd say the flamers were sad upon reading some of the comments. I know that you understand how it feels when someone says a bad comment about your idol. I was not really angry, i'd say sad is the better word to describe my emotion because I just thought if we are asking people to give Ji Hoon a chance why can we not extend the same courtesy to Minho?

I admit that he is not the best actor and To the beautiful you was never critically acclaimed but I don't think that was ever the purpose of that series so I think it's only correct that we do not expect some heavy acting from Minho there because the story simply did not call for it.

If there is one thing that I am sure about Minho, even though I am only a fan, is the fact that nothing can stop him if he really likes to accomplish something and given that he will be working with top caliber actors and director here I don't think Minho will just sit around and not do anything to improve his acting skills.

I really wish that no one will feel bad upon reading this comment because I wouldn't want others to experience it because of me. I just wanted to express how I feel because I bet there are other flamers who would want to join this thread because of Minho but hesitated because of what they have read in the first parts of this thread.

Again, I did not write this to offend anyone I did it because I really want to be welcome in this thread and I want to take part in the future conversations about this series.

I am sorry for the long post I just thought that maybe if we know Minho more then we can give him a chance. On a lighter note, aside from Minho I am looking forward to Ji Hoon making a comeback, I super love him in Princess hours, also looking forward to Kwon Sang woo (loved him in The President) and of course Jun Ryeowon who is a fan od Minho. Minho is not only known for being a nooona killer, he is also known as a hyung collector so I am looking forward to picture of them three playing basketball somewhere.

Again, I hope I am welcome here because I really want to be included in this thread.

Flamingshawol, seeing you here was very reassuring....I think I am one of your followers in tumbler.

Guest flamingshawol

ck1Oz said:
Talking about abs.They did not just cast 3 males all whom can show off abs did they? That will be interesting being on set. KWS can give Minho some tips.

Guest timi163

@flamingshawol hey, I'm from the Philippines too, ..good to see you guys here. ..:) @Bemjerry13 I dont think they are againts Minho, most of the comments are about idols in general who cant act and have lead roles in dramas. ..and in this series Minho is just in a supporting role. , so as what @flamingshawol just said, cheer up! And if you guys noticed most of the posts in the last 2-3 pages are about Minho and no one said anything againts it..:) ..so, no hate for Minho in this thread. I think most of the lurkers here are Kdrama fans (like me) , and sometimes when I check this thread I thought I'm in a Minho page..hahhaa....I just go to other threads. So, cheer up..this series will be great!Peace!

Hello everybody. Minho is someone very athletic. He(it) gained(won) numerous sporting events. He always says that he is going to work hard to be better. It is true that in his other drama he was not able to show all his potential. I think that he could surprise us.  
:x

Guest flamingshawol

thanks @RitzTarits SIm and hello @timi163 @aki2917 @Iris >:D<

timi163 said: @flamingshawol hey, I'm from the Philippines too, ..good to see you guys here. ..:) @Bemjerry13 I dont think they are againts Minho, most of the comments are about idols in general who cant act and have lead roles in dramas. ..and in this series Minho is just in a supporting role. , so as what @flamingshawol just said, cheer up! And if you guys noticed most of the posts in the last 2-3 pages are about Minho and no one said anything againts it..:) ..so, no hate for Minho in this thread. I think most of the lurkers here are Kdrama fans (like me) , and sometimes when I check this thread I thought I'm in a Minho page..hahhaa....I just go to other threads. So, cheer up..this series will be great!Peace!

Archived