Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest maea18

[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest flamingshawol

RitzTarits Sim said: It is likely or anticipated the drama will film in this hospital. I bet lots of fans will hang around the area as soon as filming starts:

They have already started filming right? Someone before posted that the filming will start august 4th so i guess today was their first they filming. Oh by the way remember that we cant quote the pictures because of that new soompi rule the made lol

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said: They have already started filming right? Someone before posted that the filming will start august 4th so i guess today was their first they filming. Oh by the way remember that we cant quote the pictures because of that new soompi rule the made lol

Guest flamingshawol

Credit: Doo91e@twitter.com (MTT's PD)

The director said yesterday was the start of shooting  in Severance hospital, They shoot the drama eight weeks ahead to prepare carefully. .
After the shooting yesterday, the staff and crew drank some few beers to ease the stress. Joo Jihoon's shooting schedule will begin on Sunday (I'm not sure of this sentence if accurate).

Guest flamingshawol

Medical Top Team Director replied to my tweet I'm so glad that he'll be able to show my Dr. Choi Minho fanvid on Minho. Dream come true <3 (I'm actually shocked that he's an english-speaking. <:-P  :bz \:D/

r3w9.jpg

Guest RitzTarits Sim

Filming started  Sunday. Get ready for Dr. Jihoon!  ( I think I need to go to a hospital, lol!)

1098218_1402744093278081_1021501857_n.jp

521914_1402745016611322_856734167_n.jpg

1005344_1402746263277864_184849506_n.jpg

969247_1402745689944588_1228528729_n.jpg

@RitzTaritsSim me too, i need to go to visit the doctor since i twist my feet and i cant walk is all swollen. (I thing i need a surgery =)) ) Anyway i will be here just commenting on this thread while i stay lying on my bed without moving my feet.

Guest RitzTarits Sim

@estrellita1122 - let us make sure we are roomates so I can look at Dr. Jihoon when he goes to you and you can look at him when it is my turn to be treated by him!  He'll find two hunnies not wishing to be disharged fast!

@estrellita1122 - let us make sure we are roomates so I can look at Dr. Jihoon when he goes to you and you can look at him when it is my turn to be treated by him!  He'll find two hunnies not wishing to be disharged fast!

Its a deal. I am here imagining how many times a day we will be whining to make dr Jihoon to came and take care of us both lol. He will go crazy after meeting us =))

Guest flamingshawol

i'm sure there will be increase of admission on that hospital. whether the promotion is effective or the fainting fans from the hotness overload :))

i can't wait them work some surgical operations. \:D/

i'm sure there will be increase of admission on that hospital. whether the promotion is effective or the fainting fans from the hotness overload :))

i can't wait them work some surgical operations. \:D/

I think you will faint just seeing doctor Minho smile at you and ask only for him to take care of you :)

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said:
I think you will faint just seeing doctor Minho smile at you and ask only for him to take care of you :)

I like Jihoon a lot since Goong(thats the 1st kdrama i watch and made me stay watching more kdramas) but my real bias that i will faint seeing him smile is not in this drama lol but i am a huge fan of Oh Yeon Seo but since she is a girl i dont really faint seeing her hahaha i just feel happy that she has a new project after her scandal.

Edit: btw I did not know Minho has that kind of body, no wonder why you will faint seeing his hotness body in person :D

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said: I like Jihoon a lot since Goong(thats the 1st kdrama i watch and made me stay watching more kdramas) but my real bias that i will faint seeing him smile is not in this drama lol but i am a huge fan of Oh Yeon Seo but since she is a girl i dont really faint seeing her hahaha i just feel happy that she has a new project after her scandal.

Edit: btw I did not know Minho has that kind of body, no wonder why you will faint seeing his hotness body in person :D

Guest RitzTarits Sim

Most kpop idols who later become  actors either in movies or drama start with slim bodies. Much lately however, I see them with abs and muscles. One good example is Kim Hyung Joon who is called "Leader" of SS501. He is now so macho! But personally, I do not like men with big abs and muscles. To me, the physique of Jihoon is just right. I respect others likes and opinion tho1003177_1403104163242074_1914868176_n.jp

Guest kpopstar

minho is ..no comment

Guest flamingshawol

RitzTarits Sim said: Most kpop idols who later become  actors either in movies or drama start with slim bodies. Much lately however, I see them with abs and muscles. One good example is Kim Hyung Joon who is called "Leader" of SS501. He is now so macho! But personally, I do not like men with big abs and muscles. To me, the physique of Jihoon is just right. I respect others likes and opinion tho

Guest kpopstar

lol..im waiting patiently until the actual photo comes out..i really wonder how each and everyone will look..especially oys