Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest maea18

[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest RitzTarits Sim

The complete cast, thanks to Gung 7:

971204_1400769030142254_910821210_n.jpg

Guest NEWMARIO

Kwon Sang Woo, Jung Ryeo Won, SHINee's Minho and more attend first script reading for 'Medical Top Team'

July 31, 2013 @ 10:37 pmMinho--SHINee-alex-oh-yeon-seo-kwon-sangtemp-avatar.jpg by starsung
  • Scrap

• shareWith stars like Kwon Sang WooJung Ryeo WonSHINee's Minho, and more, the room lit up as the first script reading for 'Medical Top Team' began.

PD Kim Do Hoon stated, "The atmosphere was so positive from the first meeting that it was almost baffling. I feel as if all the top cast and staff have gathered here. Just like one can't climb a mountain by oneself, I hope that we can go through this journey as we hold each other's hands and put our arms around each other."

SEE ALSO: K-pop Guy Crushes and their Perfect Imperfections 

The upcoming medical drama will portray the story of a team of doctors who are the best in their respective fields and will take viewers into the reality of the medical field and the power struggles that lie within hospitals.

Male lead will be taken on by Kwon Sang Woo, female lead by Jung Ryeo Won, and other supporting cast members include Oh Yeon SeoSHINee's MinhoJoo Ji Hoon, Kim Young Ae, Ahn Nae SangKim Ki Bang, and Alex.

The drama will premiere in October!

cr; allkpop.com

Guest NEWMARIO

class="headline"'Medical Top Team' First script reading rehearsal held successfullySTAR N NewsBy Kim Ji-Yi | STAR N News – 4 hours ago

'Medical Top Team' First script reading rehearsal held successfullyView Photo

'Medical Top Team' First script reading rehearsal held successfully

'Medical Top Team' took a great start.

Script reading rehearsal of new MBC drama 'Medical Top Team' was recently held, and all of the actors, staffs, main director, and writer attended.

The rehearsal was held under a passionate atmosphere, and all of the actors showed great professionalism during the entire rehearsal. It is said that Kwon Sang Woo(casting as Park Tae Shin), Jung Ryeo-won(casting as Seo Joo Young), and Joo Ji Hoon(casting as Han Seung Jae) surprised everyone by showing amazing concentration.

Furthermore, Kim Young Ae(casting as Shin Hye Soo), Ahn Nae Sang(casting as Jang Yong Seop), and Park Won Sang(casting as Cho Jun Hyuk), Oh Yeon Seo(casting as Choi Ah Jin), Min Ho(casting as Kim Sung Woo), Alex(casting as Bae Sang Kyu), Lee Hi Jin(casting as Yoo Hye Ran), and Cho Woo Ri(casting as Yeo Min Ji) also showed fantastic teamwork.

Especially, director Kim Do Hoon, Kwon Sang Woo, Jung Ryeo Won, and Joo Ji Hoon all debuted through MBC, and they had a wonderful time chatting about their careers.

Director Kim Do Hoon, who showed a great leadership during the rehearsal, said, "I was very surprised by the atmosphere. It looks like only those who are at the top of their games gathered for this drama. I hope all of us will be able to get through this smoothly, relying on each other."

On the other hand, 'Medical Top Team' will show growth, career, love, and friendship of young doctors, and it will premiere in October as the sequel of 'Two Weeks'.

Guest flamingshawol

Minho might be the weakest link since he's the only idol here and acting is not really his full time job. But i do hope he'll do his best to serve the viewers. As a fan, I know how hardworking he is but he can't satisfy everyone with novice acting. Just take it easy Minho, don't be bothered with much pressure. Your fans will always support whatever the outcomes. I hope to see this succeed and have positive reviews and ratings. Fighting cast and crew!!! 

Guest flamingshawol

BQBTuV1CIAA9isE.png

i composed a song for doctor minho:

doctor minho I am sick. heal me, heal me very quick. doctor minho will i die? i'll die happily in your armsali_051.gif

Guest NEWMARIO

class="headline"‘Medical Top Team’ holds its first script recital sessionKpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 8 hours ago

• [*]
Email[*][*]
  • [*]
《Medical Top Team》script recital sessionView Photo

《Medical Top Team》script recital session

[*]《Medical Top Team》script recital sessionView Photo

《Medical Top Team》script recital session

Upcoming MBC TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Medical Top Team’ led by Kwon Sang Woo and Jung Ryeo Won, held its first script session recently, where all the cast members worked seamlessly with one another, and left one impressed with regards to their superb chemistry.

All the cast members showed great enthusiasm in their work during the session, and it was like actual filming was actually taking place. Kwon Sang Woo, Jung Ryeo Won, and Ju Ji Hoon recited professional medical terms that were extremely difficult in laymen terms during the recital session, and perfectly reprised their respective drama roles.

Kim Young Ae, Ahn Nae Sang, and Park Sang Won will be playing important roles in the drama, while Oh Yeon Seo, SHINee’s Minho, Alex, Lee Hee Jin, and Jo Woo Ri brought up the mood with their bubbly energy, and creating an environment that was full of tension and laughter.

Director Kim Do Hoon led the first recital session, and also read the narration, and concluded everything on a successful note. He expressed at the recital session, “I was surprised myself that everything went so smoothly even though everyone was collaborating for the first time. All the cast and production staff are of great standard. Our journey over the next couple of months would be like climbing a mountain, so I hope that all of us can work together and help one another along the way to overcome this,” as his words drew a great response and applause from everyone.

Meanwhile, ‘Medical Top Team’ revolves around doctors of a top medical dream team, as they try to balance the ardours of reality while saving lives and surviving internal power struggles within the hospital. The drama will premiere this October through MBC TV, and replace ‘Two Weeks’.

By: Jo Hae Jin

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

30529-180170.jpg30529-180171.jpg

doctor minho I am sick. heal me, heal me very quick. doctor minho will i die? i'll die happily in your arms

Is that photo taking from the drama set? So they have started filming already?

estrellita1122 wrote: »

flamingshawol wrote: »

doctor minho I am sick. heal me, heal me very quick. doctor minho will i die? i'll die happily in your arms

nope. it was only photoshopped :)

He looks good in that outfit.

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said:

flamingshawol

wrote:

»

estrellita1122 wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

flamingshawol wrote: »<br />

i composed a song for doctor minho:<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

doctor minho I am sick. heal me, heal me very quick. doctor minho will i die? i'll die happily in your arms<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Is that photo taking from the drama set? So they have started filming already?<br />

<br />

nope. it was only photoshopped

:)

estrellita1122 said:

estrellita1122 wrote: »

nope. it was only photoshopped

He looks good in that outfit.

he really looks good with white clothes :x

do you know how many episodes it has?

Nop i dont know how many ep this drama have but maybe is 16 ep but we have to wait and see

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said:
Nop i dont know how many ep this drama have but maybe is 16 ep but we have to wait and see

Guest RitzTarits Sim

Jihoon looked so good at the script reading. He is so stylish!

603326_1401030190116138_1094774137_n.jpg

finally jihoon comeback,, yayyyi hope he working on his hair more stylish this time, dont use 'yoo ji ho' hairstyle anymore